Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 34. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Signed up for toshitalk, havnt been able to find free time to play around on the platform yet. Looking forward to carving out some time maybe tomorrow.

Great, I just posted a few calls you might want to look at.

I'm going to dedicate some of the left over premine after the burn to paying ToshiDesk users, to be active.

Users that are active deserve to be rewarded.

Posting Charts, News, Ideas, Opinions, Chatter in the box, etc will be graciously rewarded.

Using the premine to build a credible community is the end goal.

Would love to see more active users on there...

Even if you post a development critique, explaining something you think should change, or additions that should be made...Those style of posts, on ToshiDesk will also be rewarded.

Do you part and lets see where we can take ToshiDesk, as we continue to develop this charting platform on a daily basis.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think rewarding the community is a great idea, but keep it well documented what comes out of the reserve.

Also I suggest ridding toshitalk of the wait time for approval of replays or thread creation.

I agree, reason for the approval rule from the start was due to spam monkeys.

I will turn it off, and just ban the monkeys, as they come.

Of course, the reserve deductions will be well documented.

Not looking to devalue community trust.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Maybe incorporate a report option on posts so community members can self report and then less your your time will be dedicated to babysitting and focused on more important developments, networking, ect.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Signed up for toshitalk, havnt been able to find free time to play around on the platform yet. Looking forward to carving out some time maybe tomorrow.

I'm going to dedicate some of the left over premine after the burn to paying ToshiDesk users, to be active.

Posting Charts, News, Ideas, Opinions, Chatter in the box, etc will be graciously rewarded.

Even if you post a development critique, explaining something you think should change, or additions that should be made...Those style of posts, on ToshiDesk will also be rewarded.

Do you part and lets see where we can take ToshiDesk, as we continue to develop this charting platform on a daily basis.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think rewarding the community is a great idea, but keep it well documented what comes out of the reserve.

Also I suggest ridding toshitalk of the wait time for approval of replays or thread creation.

I agree, reason for the approval rule from the start was due to spam monkeys.

I will turn it off, and just ban the monkeys, as they come.

Of course, the reserve deductions will be well documented.

Not looking to devalue community trust.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Just like those 7.5k+ users  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
legendary
Hello Community,

I spent my afternoon getting ToshiTalk back up.

www.ToshiTalk.com

I encourage everyone here to register an account there.

7.5K + Users currently registered.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello,

Quick little update:

Just spent 2+ hours working on the [email protected] email issue with support at NameCheap.

When I moved CMS Servers over to VPS, It screwed up Email MX records, and I had to set different DNS Zone, and a bunch of other stuff, but in the end got it right.

It is now fixed within ToshiDesk CMS 100% as well.

Users are now free to create new accounts again, and long time members can now reset their passwords if needed.

A few more bugs need to be worked out, but as you can see progress is being made!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Community,

One more thing.

If you are into coding and wish to make some spare MTR on the side selling your widgets inside ToshiDesk charting module....take a look at this Widget Designer Guide.

https://www.etnasoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ETNA-Trader-Widget-Developers-Guide.pdf

I made the ToshiDesk CMS iframe widget pretty easily, but the things the widget designer can do are truly endless.

Let me know if you wish to play around with the widget designer, as I have enabled all new/existing user accounts with this feature!

If you make a good widget, name your price and I will most likely buy it on the spot.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Community,

ToshiDesk CMS now works inside ETNA Charting Module.

Can all of you make an account here : http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/ ?

I would appreciate some testing before I push to production server.

Been testing for many many months, and I think we are down to the wire.

Please give me a hand and test this charting platform for FREE!

http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/

Come back in the thread, or make a post on ToshiDesk : www.ToshiDesk.com about your findings and reviews for a free gift!

After we hammer out ToshiDesk launch, we will be working towards releasing the ToshiDesk Trading APP that is available for IOS and Android.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Awesome, I'll play around with it tonight. It will be a pleasure to post on Toshidesk as one of the first. Smiley

Yes, check it out later.

Please post any questions, comments, or concerns here on the thread and inside ToshiDesk.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

One of our partnership companies ETNA has made it to the final round!

Proprietary Technology & APIs

Best in Class

Winner will be announced at the Gala May 24th.

Fingers crossed for ETNA!

http://benzingafintechawards.com/2016-finalists/

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Very cool, shows you made a good choice in a partner.

These guys are solid partners, they are going to help with the press release pushes too when we launch.

They will be at the 4th or 5th trade show of the year in 3 weeks or so.

I'm pretty sure Roman told me they do 10-12 trade shows per year.

Working on other partnerships within the ETH community. *hint*

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Community,

Come back in the thread, or make a post on ToshiDesk : www.ToshiDesk.com about your findings and reviews for a free gift!

After we hammer out ToshiDesk launch, we will be working towards releasing the ToshiDesk Trading APP that is available for IOS and Android.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Awesome, I'll play around with it tonight. It will be a pleasure to post on Toshidesk as one of the first. Smiley
legendary
Hello Community,

Best in Class

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Very cool, shows you made a good choice in a partner.
legendary
Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Hello Community,

Best in Class

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
You offered 700 satoshi rate to one of investors, and now you find 1000 satoshi offer weird... Are you bipolar?

legendary
Hello Community,

People are looking to get back into MTR cheaper than market price, and expect me to sell them MTR out of my "stash" at a price lower than market?

Well you let me know if I handled this respectively.

http://imgur.com/a/0asBp

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Community,

The time is almost here.

Get ready for the launch.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That's awesome, looking forward to playing around with it just in time for a halving pump Smiley

Always a method to my madness  Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Community,

The time is almost here.

Get ready for the launch.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That's awesome, looking forward to playing around with it just in time for a halving pump Smiley
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Pages:
Jump to: