Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI] HashBros Beta [OPTIONAL-PS][VD][1-1.5%][PPLNS] - page 3. (Read 6578 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Nice, I think you've got a brilliant GUI on the website atm, and 0.008 per mh atm is a pretty good base to start at - middlecoin which you're undoubtedly going to be compared to is only averaging ~0.01 at the minute, so we're only slightly trailing currently and this is still early stages of the pool.
Hopefully the potential flaw you spotted makes it even more profitable Smiley
Activity: 224
Keep up the improvements, the 24hour metrics are good, how about some longer term ones Ie 24 hour avg, 3day avg, 7 day avg?

We can do that as well.

I think i may have discovered a pretty big flaw in percentage of work calculation. I'm pushing a fix right now. We'll see how this influences earnings.
Keep up the improvements, the 24hour metrics are good, how about some longer term ones Ie 24 hour avg, 3day avg, 7 day avg?
Greater visibility into Historic User and worker hash rates, access them by clicking the user icon and going to workers or by clicking on your username!

In other news leaderboards disabled because doing the calculations makes our web server timeout. We are going to be calculated the leaderboard stats in a scheduled job so that they will display very very fast. Also removing current hash rates from the leaderboards as that is a very expensive thing to calculate accurately.
about a week since I joined.
I must say I'm very pleased with both the profits and the website.
I hope it stays for a long time.

kind regards

It's only going to get better
Thanks for the support <3
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
about a week since I joined.
I must say I'm very pleased with both the profits and the website.
I hope it stays for a long time.

kind regards
Had some really awful issues yesterday where worker credits weren't being updated. This happened due to a timeout when calling the REST API of the coin nodes. The REST API call runs some rather expensive queries and nodes were returning the query in ~ 100 seconds. Rewrote that so that it's much less DB heavy and now response times are about ~3 seconds. So that's fixed that issue.

We have some other issues where worker stats are taking a while to process but I have a pretty good idea of how to multiprocess a ton of stuff. Will keep everyone updated tonight. Metrics are looking good for tonight.
Going to have pool/user wide profitability per MH on each round/day shortly. We're collecting worker, round, and pool data as we speak. Going to be displaying it soon!
sounds great!

pool metrics are not public but are working, we also have profitability estimates for each rounds graphed too. I just wanted to say that the pool profitability has increased drastically since we stopped trying to mine coins with higher diff. We cutoff coins that have an estimated block time of more than 5 mins and we are no longer wasting time on LOT, NET, PHGS, ETC and the earnings show very well.
Sounds very good that profitability has increased drastically and that you are logging pool metrics, any ETA when they will go public?
And is there any plan on when you would reimplement these higher diff coins when the pool gets to X amount of mhs?

Higher diff coins will be considered automatically. We just set the threshold lower so the estimated block time has to be less than 5 mins. Once the hash rate goes up higher diff coins will have lower estimated block finding times. I suspect the metrics will go public tomorrow, HashBrosB is working on it and styling it up. We're just both in school so somedays we have less time that others.

In other news rounds aren't being reported properly for some coins. I will look into it when I get home from work.
Going to have pool/user wide profitability per MH on each round/day shortly. We're collecting worker, round, and pool data as we speak. Going to be displaying it soon!
sounds great!

pool metrics are not public but are working, we also have profitability estimates for each rounds graphed too. I just wanted to say that the pool profitability has increased drastically since we stopped trying to mine coins with higher diff. We cutoff coins that have an estimated block time of more than 5 mins and we are no longer wasting time on LOT, NET, PHGS, ETC and the earnings show very well.
Sounds very good that profitability has increased drastically and that you are logging pool metrics, any ETA when they will go public?
And is there any plan on when you would reimplement these higher diff coins when the pool gets to X amount of mhs?
In other news payouts are now redeemable. We raked in 1.5 BTC today, good job bros.
Thanks to our new algorithm tweaks, earnings have truly increased quite a bit. Once we stopped mining slightly higher diff coins we got much more consistent payouts. Also having the engine look at the profit history of coins instead of the instant profit value has given us more reliable switches. On top of that we have been recording the purity of a coin, aka how many orphans/blocks mined. We get a truly better understanding of the real value in a coin.

Give us some more time and things will be even better. Daily estimated earnings will be up soon as well.
sounds great!

sounds great!
Fixed a bug where deposits of 0.0 would fail and pause the trading of the round.

Engine getting better and better.

Also made it so that when we switch to another coin it has to have been the most profitable coin for the past ~ 5 mins to ensure that there aren't any spikes throwing off the engine.
Dashboard round display bugs fixed.
Going to be implementing historic orhpan rate of rounds into consideration for the profit switching also. For instance fastcoin looks great but in reality the block time is so fast that it is less profitable than it seems.
Similar to how wafflepool has the stats page that lists avg mh per 24hours, 2days, 7 days, youy need to replicate this - I realise that you are a small pool and think this will lower profits at first, but its the first thing many people look at. http://wafflepool.com/stats

I just started collecting historic data on workers and on pools.
Pages:
Jump to: