Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 26. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
is this coin listed on bittrex? Can't find it...
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0Multi-1.0",
"protocolversion" : 71030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 5047,
"moneysupply" : 2018800.00000000,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 199.88276503,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1406355679,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
All of us are skeptical cause all the recent scams, but guys be reasonable in this: an unexpected event can happens, the important thing is that the dev goes to solve this problem. There are a lot of other coins where you can go to spread fud. Keep calm, with no calm any problem can be solved

+1
legendary
FUD storm is coming.....

Just hold and pick up the cheap coins. This is a minor hiccup and very easily fixable.

Yes he went to sleep at 3 am now is 4:20 am it will be hard to wake him up now but i am giving it a shot each 10 minutes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All of us are skeptical cause all the recent scams, but guys be reasonable in this: an unexpected event can happens, the important thing is that the dev goes to solve this problem. There are a lot of other coins where you can go to spread fud. Keep calm, with no calm any problem can be solved
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys, do you really want support coin dev's which can't correctly start coin and code basic coin parametres??? Time of lamer dev's...  Grin Grin Grin

Symbol: MC
Name: MultiCoin
Algorithm: X11
POW: 2,000,000 MC
Block Time: 120 Seconds
Block Rewards: 400 MC
POW Blocks: 5,000

asshats like you who use bad timing opportunities to promote your own shit is not cool.  stop trying to FUD and move the fuck on.  You didn't have any reason to post here other than for your own personal gain.

Hey, angry boy, i'm don't promote nothing, i'm sold my 10 hours mined Multicoins and again surprised dev's stupidity Grin You all need to understand that incompetent copy-paste devs totally destroyed trust to world of crypto currencies!  Wink

good story bro.   That and dudes like you who prey on the fears of others.  Got it you must be Jesus here to save mankind.

Please, use your brains sometimes Wink

First of all, I only have one brain.  It's located in my skull unlike yours which is firmly planted inside your own ass... if you have one to begin with.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
FUD storm is coming.....

Just hold and pick up the cheap coins. This is a minor hiccup and very easily fixable.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Guys, do you really want support coin dev's which can't correctly start coin and code basic coin parametres??? Time of lamer dev's...  Grin Grin Grin

asshats like you who use bad timing opportunities to promote your own shit is not cool.  stop trying to FUD and move the fuck on.  You didn't have any reason to post here other than for your own personal gain.

Hey, angry boy, i'm don't promote nothing, i'm sold my 10 hours mined Multicoins and again surprised dev's stupidity Grin You all need to understand that incompetent copy-paste devs totally destroyed trust to world of crypto currencies!  Wink

good story bro.   That and dudes like you who prey on the fears of others.  Got it you must be Jesus here to save mankind.

Please, use your brains sometimes Wink
Activity: 868
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
shit...

i think that's all, it's finished Angry

legendary
Code:
int64 GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64 nFees, uint256 prevHash)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;

//if(nHeight == 1)
    //{
        //nSubsidy = 50000 * COIN;
        //return nSubsidy + nFees;
    //}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

There's no code in the source to stop POW at any point. I'm guessing the dev will have to release a new wallet with hard fork at block 5000.. any coins being mined now will most likely be rendered non-existant.

Is this the updated source from yesterday or the old one ?

That's the source that's in GitHub now

Ok maybe when he was switching codes yesterday to non anon wallets he didn`t check it
Trying still to wake him up
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Code:
{

//if(nHeight == 1)
    //{
    //}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

There's no code in the source to stop POW at any point. I'm guessing the dev will have to release a new wallet with hard fork at block 5000.. any coins being mined now will most likely be rendered non-existant.

These are the constructive posts that I like.  Yes it might be negative news but at least it's not FUD.  It's something legitimate.
Code:
{

//if(nHeight == 1)
    //{
    //}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Sushipooo, that's probably the most correct post I've read all night. Right on.

yea, people like that annoy the crap outta me.  
legendary
Code:
{

//if(nHeight == 1)
    //{
    //}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

Sushipooo, that's probably the most correct post I've read all night. Right on.
Code:
{

//if(nHeight == 1)
    //{
    //}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Pages:
Jump to: