Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 22. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Everyone who is fudding needs to take a weed nap and come back later.

or a beer  Wink

Or two, possibly 3 if taco sticks around Cheesy
The dev of this coin was on C-cex yesterday and I started to buy this coin, now dump  Cry

Not very happy but I cannot think the dev would be that naive to cheat.

Hope he will fix problem soon.

Dev waited until 2:30 AM after working all day just to see PoW through.  At block 5000 he congratulated everyone, drank a beer and passed the F out.  Don't panic, Only a few Fudders dumped.
Activity: 98
https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list

or a beer  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
The dev of this coin was on C-cex yesterday and I started to buy this coin, now dump  Cry

Exactly, i was speaking with him many times and he is not naive and stupid

It is obvious it was mistake but the moment of it was bad and that`s it
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Wtf...... this kind of shit will kill this coin

Only if you keep talking about it negatively.  We came up with reasonable answers to your Panic.  So either trust us and hold or dump and move on to the next coin.

What you are doing now is bordering on FUD.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
MC may be delisted from coin-swap anytime .Be alert ,bro Cool
legendary

It is obvious it was mistake , he is not stupid and yes the moment of it was bad

Activity: 322
everyone already put you on ignore Taco, stop copy and pasting your FUD.  Every time you FUD you make a Panda cry.
legendary
wtf why pow did not end?? Huh

Yes , the Dev wasn`t aware that he made a mistake , posted it and went to sleep

https://twitter.com/multisigcoin

Still trying to wake him up by phone
Under this circumstance,Dev,please tell me which exchange is willing to add such a coin ? I really worry that coin-swap may delist MC soon if they know this an unstoppable POW coin .
What do you think ,guys?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Because there is no code inside wallet to stop it...

LOL yea, please reference the past few pages. Tongue  It's cool Don't worry about taco's FUD.
Activity: 115
legendary
lol I love how after the FUD like 500,000 coin buy orders were placed in the 500s and below.  So Pro. LOL scrap that, more like 600,000 coins.

It's a gambling...u know, 500sat is very very cheap, if coin die we dont lost much but if coin survive it will be a huge profit... just a gambling

Yes i am taking the risk definitely
lol I love how after the FUD like 500,000 coin buy orders were placed in the 500s and below.  So Pro. LOL scrap that, more like 600,000 coins.

It's a gambling...u know, 500sat is very very cheap, if coin die we dont lost much but if coin survive it will be a huge profit... just a gambling

yup you are right.  And if you know the odds, it's more likely that it will not go below the 500s.  Buy orders are already stacking up and nobody is dumping.

but tacee say truth,,, this coin is very suspicious...
i should not buy MC if i know this unstopable POW...

No he's spreading FUD.  That's the only kind of Posts Tacee knows how to do.  Just because he might speak to you in another language to convince you, He's a Mad Fudder demanding shit from everyone like he is the emperor.

TIME WILL TELL WHO TELLS THE TRUTH AND WHO IS THE SHAMELESS FUDDER,WE'LL SEE~

Everybody please open MC wallet console,type getinfo and keep an eye on the "moneysupply" .USBcoin scam is not far from today. Grin Grin Grin

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0Multi-1.0",
"protocolversion" : 71030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 5084,
"moneysupply" : 2033600.00000000,

"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 191.83534389,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1406355679,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

Thank God,so far so good,haven't seen super block rewards like USBcoin. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: