Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 33. (Read 152430 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
So, ummm about that exchange? What's the plan? Been more action at Coin-Swap today than ever before.

We are waiting for Dev

I asked C-CEX to add Multicoin and they said for dev to contact them on skype. I have PM dev for thim to talk with C-CEX on Skype so now it is up for  the dev to get MC listed on a larger exchange!

From contacted exchanges by me Cryptsy, Mintpal , Poloniex , C-Cex for now i got replay from Cryptsy that code will be reviewed

Dev was also in contact with Bittrex earlier , we will get some news when he will be online
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
So, ummm about that exchange? What's the plan? Been more action at Coin-Swap today than ever before.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Difficulty is super low for the last 400 blocks. Smiley  

Oh don't ya know, that's the sound of the Men, (get back) working on the chain... Gang.

legendary
Finally got a Mac wallet and now there's a new update!   Smiley  Updated Mac wallet coming?

I don`t have a mac but if Your wallet has still anon ticker near send button then yes there will be updated one , You can use it just not use anon ticker function as it won`t be supported for now.

This man created mac wallet :

Mac wallet almost ready. It will be deployed and posted tomorrow.

Thank you "MultiSig" for the bountie and your trust.

Here is why anon was taken out for now :

The ANON FEATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE NEW WINDOWS WALLET HERE. THE NEW SOURCE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR LINUX USERS IN A FEW MIN. IF YOU USE THE ANON FEATURE NOW IT WILL NOT SEND. THAT IS ALL THANK YOU.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

It was working only in some Widnows versions.It was taken out intentionally and is not needed for future development and long term plans.

It would be big delay in everything if Dev would spend all his time now for creating separated anon Windows Xp wallet , Windows Vista wallet, Windows 8 wallet etc...it could harm now the coin
than bringing it up.

If all works well it will be considered again probably.

Multi signature technology is still in place and it is the first coin that has it Wink

Update Your wallets to new versions please
+1
Finally got a Mac wallet and now there's a new update!   Smiley  Updated Mac wallet coming?

Yea the devs have been working hard on getting all the wallets updated and choo chooing.  Everyone is at work right now so maybe tonight?
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Finally got a Mac wallet and now there's a new update!   Smiley  Updated Mac wallet coming?
woah where is everyone lol so quite.
FML!  I sent $10 in BTC to another coins address! lol fail. Cry
legendary
I asked C-CEX to add Multicoin and they said for dev to contact them on skype. I have PM dev for thim to talk with C-CEX on Skype so now it is up for  the dev to get MC listed on a larger exchange!

Great i contacted also Cryptsy , Mintpal , Poloniex and C-Cex , Dev was in contact with Bittrex
Wow, am I doing the math correctly? This .000023 BTC price on coinswap indicates that MC will have a market cap of just $27,000?
Seems drastically undervalued.
I would at least think it's true worth is $100k right now.

Yea, I think it's just because of the exchange.  Not to much action.  Once PoW is over and we get added to an exchange with more volume, I think we will see the true value.  Right now at .000023 is right around what it costs to mine it lol. Smiley

I think you're right about why it's so low. It's ridiculous though looking at other coins that are around $30k market cap now (coinmarketcap.com). Nothing but shit coins and dead coins which never had anything special about them. I think MultiCoin's multisignature aspect alone differentiates it enough to warrant a $100k market cap at the least.
I might be preaching to the choir though.
JL

Yea, but all those coins do the same thing.  Launch and try to get on bittrex ASAP.  MC went the other route and said no major exchanges until the coin get's established.  I think MC started off at a Jog instead of a Sprint.  We conserve our energy until later on in the race when others are slowly falling out. Smiley  at least that's how I see it.
Activity: 462
Wow, am I doing the math correctly? This .000023 BTC price on coinswap indicates that MC will have a market cap of just $27,000?

Yea, I think it's just because of the exchange.  Not to much action.  Once PoW is over and we get added to an exchange with more volume, I think we will see the true value.  Right now at .000023 is right around what it costs to mine it lol. Smiley

I think you're right about why it's so low. It's ridiculous though looking at other coins that are around $30k market cap now (coinmarketcap.com). Nothing but shit coins and dead coins which never had anything special about them. I think MultiCoin's multisignature aspect alone differentiates it enough to warrant a $100k market cap at the least.
I might be preaching to the choir though.
JL

Cool dude, yea with more emails and stuff I think we will get listed.  The Devs have contacted C-CEX  and all the major exchanges already.  I think they might even have something lined up already.  I don't really know but they have been working hard and posting on the thread that they have been in talks with, CCEX, Cryptsy, Bittrex and ummm someone else I think lol oh yea mintpal
Activity: 91
Activity: 132
i have notice this coin for long time..i think this price is reasonable.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Time to buy!

buy before it shoots high and then we regret at that time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
capable of trading on the BTC-e.com not? Great Grin
Activity: 188

Time to buy!

Activity: 462
legendary

MC is listed at

I played around with coin-swap and If it wasn't for the lack of volume, I would say this site is not that bad.  I like how it's configured.  Hope you have the best of luck. Smiley

Yes , i am using it too from time to time , no problems at all so far
Pages:
Jump to: