Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 34. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MC is listed at

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

I played around with coin-swap and If it wasn't for the lack of volume, I would say this site is not that bad.  I like how it's configured.  Hope you have the best of luck. Smiley
Activity: 628
Merit: 500

MC is listed at

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication

[/img][/img]

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

I suggest that the "open order" should display volume (open balance) two coins of the pair.
For exp. the pair MC/BTC should shows "order balance" for both MC and BTC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 98

MC is listed at

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication

Support
Contact

Deposits
Activity: 84
The ANON FEATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE NEW WINDOWS WALLET HERE. THE NEW SOURCE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR LINUX USERS IN A FEW MIN. IF YOU USE THE ANON FEATURE NOW IT WILL NOT SEND. THAT IS ALL THANK YOU.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

It was working only in some Widnows versions.It was taken out intentionally and is not needed for future development and long term plans.

It would be big delay in everything if Dev would spend all his time now for creating separated anon Windows Xp wallet , Windows Vista wallet, Windows 8 wallet etc...it could harm now the coin
than bringing it up.

If all works well it will be considered again probably.

Multi signature technology is still in place and it is the first coin that has it Wink

Update Your wallets to new versions please

Since anon transaction can be fake and removed,there is good reason to doubt its multi signature feature,isn't it?
Is there any c++ coder here?
We need you to do some code review job to check whether multi signature feature was truely realized,instead of just simple combonation of 3 password strings.
This is very important,bcz after anon removed from MC wallet,multi signature feature is the ONLY technical selling point left for this coin.

Yes that is true, But shouting in here with red font is not going to help your cause.  It make you look pompous.  If you want it checked out and verified by an independent 3rd party, then go out and find a friend from your QQ group that knows C++ and have them check it out.  Don't just shout from the mountaintop about your concerns, Not everyone here cares about ANON and/or can read the C++ to verify.  

There's even a very good chance that nobody besides the DEVS know how to read the C++ code.  So if you think you can get it done then do it, don't just shout FUD and demand answers.  Go and help us if you are so worried about it.
don't why you make feel you are so stupid,who is shouting here,moron? tell me~ Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
wtf are you talking about.  I was actually being nice and agreeing with you and you calling me moron again?  You are a worthless piece of shit that does not know how to read.  No wonder you cant get any answers down in your retarded head.  RED FONT IS THE SAME AS CAPS, TRYING TO GET ATTENTION! DIGITAL SHOUTING.  FGT

I actually took the time to read what you said and give you a REAL response, now I can see you just want to fight.  Fight on brother,  let's do it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
we get fork?

No , just checked wallet and pools

POW ends at block 5000 then POS
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BLOCK 4501

Yes waiting for the Dev now , hmmm 70 to 70 still

Voting is now moot. Time for exchange.
legendary
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
that format crashes it on launch.
you have to do: Addnode=83.212.117.249:55560
I already had that in my conf
...still same problem

ya, 8 active connections, but frozen at ~18926 blocks

Addnode: 83.212.117.249:55560

and try again

Try without it , i have no addnodes in my conf and works  i mean i have no conf file at all

yes sorry it should have =
Activity: 560
that format crashes it on launch.
you have to do: Addnode=83.212.117.249:55560
I already had that in my conf
...still same problem

and try again
legendary

and try again
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
won't sync with new wallet
rpc port?
.conf file?

Windows? I had no problem at all
won't sync with new wallet
rpc port?
.conf file?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
wake me up when this hits an exchange... I think investors will have almost forgotten about this coin by now!

come on, let s be positive. The dev isn t in hurry to go to the exchange and this is a good sign. It means that this project is serious.

yeah... you're right...  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: