Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUN] Muniti: First touristic cryptocurrency - X11, D2D - Multi-algo soon - page 55. (Read 120456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Really? Like sending 150,000 x 3 = 450,000 registered posts by mail (costing over 300,000 USD) is more realistic than facebook verification? And that money is going to come from the "premine"? I cant wait for it to launch and study this case Smiley

Anything can be faked, besides, how about non-facebook users? (I don't use facebook)

I was looking for an X11 launch, it's now really hot here in my country. I will be mining this Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Really? Like sending 150,000 x 3 = 450,000 registered posts by mail (costing over 300,000 USD) is more realistic than facebook verification? And that money is going to come from the "premine"? I cant wait for it to launch and study this case Smiley

Facebook verification can be faked. Yes this is a huge undertaking but honestly to me this is the most reasonable approach I've seen so far. The only way you're going to get 100% verifiable proof of residency online is if a government created their own currency and set up a system for people to register in person.

LOL.... give me 300,000 USD, I will fly down to Malta and personally get signed delivery proof from everyone there Smiley

I'm not sure what your point is.
Activity: 280

Facebook verification can be faked. Yes this is a huge undertaking but honestly to me this is the most reasonable approach I've seen so far. The only way you're going to get 100% verifiable proof of residency online is if a government created their own currency and set up a system for people to register in person.

LOL.... give me 300,000 USD, I will fly down to Malta and personally get signed delivery proof from everyone there Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Maybe there should be a huge bounty for getting one of Malta hotel to accept this coin for booking their overnight stay.

Activity: 280
I like your quick replies, X11 algo, good attitude, and distribution plan. Mail seems a little cumbersome but I like that you aren't trying to fool anyone into thinking something like Facebook verification is realistic. I'm considering mining this.
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
where did I see that website design before?
Aah here http://www.ournem.com/

Interesting, looks like we chose the same website developer! Good to see our website is better kept though. Thanks for pointing that out gaazje
Activity: 452
where did I see that website design before?
Aah here http://www.ournem.com/
Muniti creator
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This looks good, thanks for choosing x11.
Muniti creator
Thread updated with links to the Chinese and Russian translations. More bounties have been claimed as well.
Muniti creator
which  miner can I use?  darkcoin miner??

If you are already setup for DarkCoin, then it will work with Muniti aswell!

We have included a link for the SPH-Sgminer which works perfectly for mining Darkcoin and will work for Muniti as well. Please check - http://www.muniticoin.com/downloads/ (GPU Miner)

Thank you!

???do you think this way can really work? I have meet a lot of this type recently, honestly say that a little bit tired to see, I just want to know what is its unique things. However, x11 is a good idea I hope this coin can have a good future.

We realise there has been a huge influx of "national coins" with some simply being pure copies and pastes of Auroracoin. We took the basic formula and reworked our way around it. There are a lot of pronounced differences, such as maildrops instead of airdrops, X11 algo instead of sCrypt/Sha256, centered on promoting Tourism rather than purely Economic issues, premine centred on simply pushing the coin out to Maltese denizens with the major part of the coin supply available to be mined, and so on and so forth. We're hard at work at ensuring stability and we want to ensure that every step of our journey is made on solid ground.

We are fully sympathetic with persons posting that this coin will be another scam, or another copy, or another failure, as the latest trends did nothing to dissolve such doubts. It will be our priority to work differently than such other failures and our mission to prove these doubts wrong.
Activity: 126
I think it's about time we should stop with the coutrycoins, and realize they offer absolutely nothing to the cryptoscene. Any further coutrycoin is doomed to fail.
Activity: 224
 ???do you think this way can really work? I have meet a lot of this type recently, honestly say that a little bit tired to see, I just want to know what is its unique things. However, x11 is a good idea I hope this coin can have a good future.
Activity: 434
Another country coin without any real success incomming...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

If you are already setup for DarkCoin, then it will work with Muniti aswell!
Activity: 164
Pages:
Jump to: