Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUS] Musards | Get paid to listen to your favourite songs | Airdrop live! - page 2. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Finally some projects related to music ! Thumbs up1 Smiley
Join us today guys, 32 000 + members on Telegram: https://t.me/musardsgroup
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Hello guys, what's new with you, I watch the team does not sit still
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, I will definitely read your road map and white lists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The idea on this project is nice, we don't need to do a complicated job to get rewarded / paid.
All we need to do is listen to our beloved music, that's all. very simple.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I think no one would refuse if there is someone who will pay us if we listen to our favourite songs, but where will we found that kind of person.
But this project answer it, we'll get paid for listening to our favourite songs.
That is absolutely correct, I'm also willing to do that if that was possible. being able to listen in to music that we like and getting paid after. what a wonderful dream come true.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think no one would refuse if there is someone who will pay us if we listen to our favourite songs, but where will we found that kind of person.
But this project answer it, we'll get paid for listening to our favourite songs.
32 000+ members on Telegram!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
30 000+ members on Telegram!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Who are the Musards team?s advisors? Are there any from the music industry itself?

Most of our team members and advisors are actively present in the music industry and most are artists themselves!
Pages:
Jump to: