Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUS] Musards | Get paid to listen to your favourite songs | Airdrop live! - page 3. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
25 000+ members on Telegram!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
It's very strange that my manager did not answer my question. activity in the topic is almost none. it repels me from the project
Activity: 1
Activity: 309
Who are the Musards team’s advisors? Are there any from the music industry itself?
Activity: 322
I think that the project will turn out to be revolutionary, the technology of blockade captures more and more new areas of activity, cool
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Activity: 3
Telegram Group had an increase of 15k in 72 hours....still counting.... https://t.me/musardsgroup ! ! !
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
guys join us, 22 000+ members on Telegram group!

Yeah, and the still the best is yet to come!!
guys join us, 22 000+ members on Telegram group!
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Good idea about music, if applied to practice it would be great
brand new
Activity: 0
Anybody heard of Musicoin? Just saying Huh
Why we're different than the competitors
Firstly, our competitors are restricted to songs whereas we've partnered and are going to add podcasts as well as audiobooks
Second, though we support independent artists, we're also going to partner with record labels to be able to provide all the latest songs
Currently there are no spotify or apple music competitors using the technology of blockchain
Also, our revenue streams are completely different and more sustainable than our competitors
Musards are not spent but earned by users when they stream a song, watch a partner video advertisement or download a partner app. They are only spent when the users want to download the song and get the decryption keys or when they tip the artist directly. We also have an exclusive Musards radio station on the app that will allow users to participate directly by being able to choose the next song.
Musards is also focusing more on building a product and mobile app than being just an idea.
Our revenue streams include but are not limited to:
1. Video ads - When the users go to the "Earn Musards" section, they'll be able to earn free Musards by watching our partner video ads
2. Audio ads - Native audio advertisements in between streaming songs will support the project and development
3. Radio Station tips and stake coins - During the segment, users can tip the station and be able to stake their coins for choosing the next song or segment
4. 0.5% exchange fee when exchanging Musards for other cryptos in the in-app Exchange
Activity: 728
Merit: 17
Now is 3 round or i make 1, 2, 3 rounds all.
Write more about airdrop, please. Thx all answers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
there are smart contacts on android and iphone, many people are always interested in projects that present with mobile
Activity: 44
Anybody heard of Musicoin? Just saying Huh
Activity: 26
the airdrop is still live!
Pages:
Jump to: