Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 102. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
I really like MUSIC, because I am a musician by myself and its very hard for most independet artists to earn money with their talents. I hope MUSIC will change this with their awesome pay per view approach.

But from an investors point of view there is no reason to invest, because coins are mined in hyperinflation mode. So price will it have very hard to grow even if there will be really good news.

The MUSIC concept is extremely laudable. What I like most it that users and artists won't get victims of fast and extremely volatile pump & dump speculations with their hyperinflation model. Price will stay relatively flat for the whole lifecycle of the coin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So sept 1st is tomorrow. I've seen most of the pools slowly update to the UBI already. Is anything major even happening tomorrow?
as to my understanding, the actual mining reward scheme will only switch to UBI at block 1,200,000 so thats more than 200,000 blocks to go.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
So sept 1st is tomorrow. I've seen most of the pools slowly update to the UBI already. Is anything major even happening tomorrow?

Thans for sharing this. Pool is in germany on a major hoster, unlimited traffic. 0% fee.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
New to the coin, but I can not get the wallet to sync...tried ver 5 and 6 but it gets stuck at block 408,528
Activity: 22
Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Here is a new mining pool to support the musicoin network:

http://mcpool.servehttp.com

See announcement here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpoolubqmusicexpwhletc-0-pool-feeeurope-2132067

Welcome !

You may as well mine on Unimatrix's pool, you'll get more constant rewards
Activity: 47
Whats the payout structure?

Are you on my pool right now? I just realized the amount of coins credited is not correct. maybe there is a setting i was not aware off. i will pay you out of course as soon as i figured it out and then the pool should pay every hour. please PM me with your address to verify.

I am, I sent you a PM last night bud

Still not sure that the calculation is correct, what payout type are you using?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
The syncing of my musicoin wallet takes too long to sync, are you guys also experiencing this?

Also, while I do mining using ethminer it suddenly stops with an error message.  something about opencl error, I will post the error here once it shows up.

no issues here. takes no longer than 5 minutes to sync for me. rare i get stuck for longer times.
Also, while I do mining using ethminer it suddenly stops with an error message.  something about opencl error, I will post the error here once it shows up.

Common cause for this is too heavy overclocking. Unrelated to Music.
Activity: 2
The syncing of my musicoin wallet takes too long to sync, are you guys also experiencing this?

Activity: 164
ill donate 100 MC to the first 2 people who mine for a few hours on my new music coin pool. its 0% fee. http://pmpod.de.

You'll donate $US 5 worth of $MUSIC to switch rigs over to your pool?

Right now I'm not even mining $MUSIC. There is currently over 1Th/s of hash power mining on the Musicoin chain. That is crazy unless $MUSIC goes to 50c in the next few days.

Why not?  It's currently the most profitable ETHash coin to mine.

It depends if you're mining to hold or mining to dump.
i fixed the block reward and processed pending amounts manually.

Are you on my pool right now? I just realized the amount of coins credited is not correct. maybe there is a setting i was not aware off. i will pay you out of course as soon as i figured it out and then the pool should pay every hour. please PM me with your address to verify.
Activity: 298
How do u guys back up your wallet? do u copy the whole folder over the exiting or delete your old an copy new.
Activity: 12
ill donate 100 MC to the first 2 people who mine for a few hours on my new music coin pool. its 0% fee. http://pmpod.de.

Right now I'm not even mining $MUSIC. There is currently over 1Th/s of hash power mining on the Musicoin chain. That is crazy unless $MUSIC goes to 50c in the next few days.

Why not?  It's currently the most profitable ETHash coin to mine.
Activity: 23

Having troubles here.
I see my money on the block chain, added nodes let it sit for a day, pretty sure it is doing nothing. Music coins still not in wallet.  Huh
Any ideas? 

Its a new pool and I just wanna test it, so yes. I am trying to get some permanent miners to decrease Variance in solo mining. I dont wanna pay fees so also my pool is free. If you dont wanna mine music - fine Smiley

Liquidmining will answer the call

Jump to: