Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 126. (Read 287557 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
is it right that coin supply is unlimited?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
my nom nom page has still not updated since 3 am yesterday. nothing added to my balance and no payout
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
had my nom nom payout, just delayed.

Why so many blocks not confirmed? Should be a nice payout when they all finally confirm from the last 2 days!

this was the worst pool I have ever had experience with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
Interesting coin. Will mine. What is the total supply of this coin?
Unlimited.
But it's not bad. Read details.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Why so many blocks not confirmed? Should be a nice payout when they all finally confirm from the last 2 days!
Activity: 54
Merit: 10

I hope this coin will be successful like a coin that has achieved success before.
Activity: 210
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Interesting coin. Will mine. What is the total supply of this coin?
legendary
http://music.spdns.eu/

Still alive, kickin' and 0% fee !

Join today!

giving this pool a go. see how we do

so far i'm getting coins added to my pending balance but no payout every 60 mins?

still nothing added to my nom nom pending coins
legendary
finding shares but nothing is getting added to my balance
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
anyone else having trouble with nom nom? have'nt paid out since 20 hours ago and now 504 gateway

the website stats bit keeps going down, last payout 24 hours ago, still showing a balance though.

might try another pool

I was wondering of others had any issues. My first day on NomNom and I have not gotten a payout yet.
I thought they paid every hour?

What other Music pool are you looking at?

use this pool its best pool for musicoin now
http://musicoin.miningclub.info

I've been using this for the past month and I've gotten payouts every 30 minutes.

NomNom sucks ass!
legendary
nom nom is still not right. no shares added for hours now. and no they don't pay out every hour
Activity: 1
anyone else having trouble with nom nom? have'nt paid out since 20 hours ago and now 504 gateway

the website stats bit keeps going down, last payout 24 hours ago, still showing a balance though.

might try another pool

I was wondering of others had any issues. My first day on NomNom and I have not gotten a payout yet.

That website is in like 3 languages at once and not even google can translate it's bullshit...
Activity: 119

might try another pool

Activity: 301
Merit: 251

might try another pool

Activity: 210

might try another pool
legendary
Activity: 65
is there a way to move the roaming/musicoin dir? i tried doing it like you do a bitcoin folder, but the exe didn't like that command .
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Jump to: