Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 122. (Read 287557 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Please explain your definition of inflation rate. coin supply growth doesnt equal inflation rate.

If playing music on MUSICOIN gets more expensive, then we have inflation imho.

Call it whatever you want. In the real world, prices of goods and services constantly increase to compensate for the ever expanding supply of fiat which is created out of thin air by the Central Bank. This is called inflation.

Musicoin's price has remained more or less constant despite increasing supply only because of high demand. If the price of MUSIC coin started falling due to lack of demand and ever increasing supply, artists would be forced to increase prices to compensate.

Like it or not, it's a serious problem. In the month of May and June, all the altcoins have had a massive jump in price but not Musicoin. Why? 164m coins were added to the supply in the last 3 months alone.
fk1
Activity: 216
Please explain your definition of inflation rate. coin supply growth doesnt equal inflation rate.

If playing music on MUSICOIN gets more expensive, then we have inflation imho.
Activity: 308
Everything rises atm, MUSIC's price falls... Any ideas on when to the Moon?

This team is very well connected in both crypto and music businesses...
So watching the market cap at only $5 million is probably the way to value this project.

I'm sure these guys have much bigger plans than $5 million  Grin

The price will never go up with such high inflation rate. Most of the marketcap increase since inception has been due to increase in supply. The price has remained where it was 4 months ago despite a massive bull run in June.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

This team is very well connected in both crypto and music businesses...
So watching the market cap at only $5 million is probably the way to value this project.

I'm sure these guys have much bigger plans than $5 million  Grin
Activity: 299
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
If you looking for MUSIC try first-rate pool dedicated for MUSIC [MC]

https://mc.zet-tech.eu/#/

There is lack of mining pool of MUSIC, now you can find another one.  NO FEE. 0% COMMISION

https://mc.zet-tech.eu/#/
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Good Morning,

Does anyone know where I can find the bootstrap file or a "how to" add nodes manually for the Musicoin Wallet using Windows?  It's been a few days and it's still syncing. 

Thank you,
mimagneto

Could someone please guide me to how to make the wallet sync it seems to be stuck and its been almost a week now. Thank you : )

put those commands on console

https://github.com/Musicoin/desktop/blob/master/bootnodes.json
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
Good Morning,

Does anyone know where I can find the bootstrap file or a "how to" add nodes manually for the Musicoin Wallet using Windows?  It's been a few days and it's still syncing. 

Thank you,
mimagneto

Could someone please guide me to how to make the wallet sync it seems to be stuck and its been almost a week now. Thank you : )
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The idea seems to be an exciting... let's see how well will it work after ICO.
Activity: 266
But isn't a difficulty bomb the same as a supply limit? When impossible to mine no more coins are created!? If so, it is said that this comes around 600m

That is exactly what I was thinking/assuming. The difficulty increases until it is no longer practical or profitable to mine...
fk1
Activity: 216
But isn't a difficulty bomb the same as a supply limit? When impossible to mine no more coins are created!? If so, it is said that this comes around 600m
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
is this coin have any total coins cap or no cap on total supply?

I might be wrong, but I think they do not have any kind of cap on the total supply on the coin.
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
Although recently landed from the atmosphere to the ground, but I still firmly believe that in the near future will return to space.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
is this coin have any total coins cap or no cap on total supply?
Activity: 434
When will the Musiconomi ICO start?

They are delaying it until investor confidence in ICOs increases.

After the huge ETH sell-off, parity hack, BTC fork FUD they think the ICO won't be a success in these times.
Heading on vacation until 6 August. Will be difficult while I am away. If after the 6th of Aug. I need not worry.
Activity: 255

After the huge ETH sell-off, parity hack, BTC fork FUD they think the ICO won't be a success in these times.

Didnt stop EOS and Bancor from raking in a hundred million plus dollars.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 434
Activity: 255

I bought my bag when the price was around 1200 sats and it's now sitting at around 780 sats. I am praying the price will rise soon.

I bought around then to begin and have bought every dip. Even if you don't think this project will be worth 500 mil, it's sure as hell worth more than the 4.5 mil market cap it sits at now. F'ing fedora coin has a higher markert cap last I checked. $Music as it stands today, with no additional advancements or news, is worth about 50 mil in my opinion. Putting it in the same range as Decent, Emercoin, etc...

The devs should be more vocal about news going forward and capitalize on the instability of sound cloud. With the right moves $Music is worth 250 mil+ market cap in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

I bought my bag when the price was around 1200 sats and it's now sitting at around 780 sats. I am praying the price will rise soon.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
Good Morning,

Thank you,
mimagneto
Jump to: