Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 167. (Read 287555 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Nice that this is on Bittrex. Price seems to be at a more accurate point now.
Activity: 15
Just found out about this one. What a great idea. It's going to be huge! So glad I managed to get in early!
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
I am fully IN, could you add a save wallet Button/Setting to the Windows Wallet?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
what is the maximum supply for musicoin?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Since the addition on Bittrex it is doing well for me as trading purposes and many people have been very good to this recent mega increased which was in matter of hours. There is still decent volume to keep doing active role in trading and surely some part for future to put apart as holdings.
Activity: 214
my calculation come out to be about 1.8 million coins per day, based on 15 seconds/block and each block is 314 coins.

is this correct?
Activity: 214
Thanks, it's great to get a simple, straight answer.
Total Supply when I checked a minute ago was 76,578,634
At roughly 1c per coin at the moment that gives a current market cap of approx. $765,786
Nice block explorer!

how much coin does it produce a day?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I think one are that requires clarification is how the supply is regulated by the protocol. Can anyone provide some specifics that explain how we know that we won't wake up tomorrow and the supply has grown by 100x?

Dude, join their Slack channel. Devs don't like posting on these ANN pages because of all the FUD. You'll get all your answers there.  Wink

give me link invite to join with Slack Channel musicoin

Go to the first page and click on the Slack image.  Wink

That $MUSIC volume ($400k) right now is no joke, imagine if it hits Polo  Grin
btcstakes.com
I think one are that requires clarification is how the supply is regulated by the protocol. Can anyone provide some specifics that explain how we know that we won't wake up tomorrow and the supply has grown by 100x?

Dude, join their Slack channel. Devs don't like posting on these ANN pages because of all the FUD. You'll get all your answers there.  Wink

Go to the first page and click on the Slack image.  Wink
Activity: 109
lol it's MUSI COIN

not MUSIC COIN

up up up
go go go
Activity: 867
Merit: 522

Activity: 124
Merit: 11
isn't it minable with gpu's atm?
Thanks
Activity: 61

very good question. also is there any white paper?
btcstakes.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Protocol is based on Ethereum - each block with 15 sec blocktime = 314 Coins.

Cool
Thanks, it's great to get a simple, straight answer.
Total Supply when I checked a minute ago was 76,578,634
At roughly 1c per coin at the moment that gives a current market cap of approx. $765,786
Nice block explorer!
btcstakes.com
How can we determine what the current supply is? How many coins are in existence or in circulation today?

Last I check there were 75-80 Million in circulation. That was last night, I don't know now.  Wink

edit: check block explorer  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
How can we determine what the current supply is? How many coins are in existence or in circulation today?

Check top left: http://orbiter.musicoin.org/

In the custom block explorer.

Cool
Jump to: