Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 170. (Read 287555 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
just heard about this coin and it already has +40 btc volume first day on bittrex. Looks promising, i think ill get my feet wet
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Is this coin next big and profitable thing for miners? I see you sell with tons of profits, I didn't mine it, missed it for big profit.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator
Music is a great potential usecase for crypto. Does this project have partners in the music industry like Tao (XTO) does, or is it still at an early sort of theoretical stage?

Does it address the needs of the other parts of the existing music industry like the record labels and producers? Will it allow for the purchase of a song or album, concert ticket, etc. that can be transferred to someone else as a gift or reselling?  Will it work with existing musician tools like Protools or FL Studio (Fruityloops)? 

Is it using the blockchain to cryptographically help enforce copyright, or is it mainly acting as a token for paying artists like the older Popularcoin or ArtByte coins? 

Just a few things I was wondering after reading your whitepaper. Thanks!

Come join the Slack for answers from the Devs. Way more info there than the forums.
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
Music is a great potential usecase for crypto. Does this project have partners in the music industry like Tao (XTO) does, or is it still at an early sort of theoretical stage?

Does it address the needs of the other parts of the existing music industry like the record labels and producers? Will it allow for the purchase of a song or album, concert ticket, etc. that can be transferred to someone else as a gift or reselling?  Will it work with existing musician tools like Protools or FL Studio (Fruityloops)? 

Is it using the blockchain to cryptographically help enforce copyright, or is it mainly acting as a token for paying artists like the older Popularcoin or ArtByte coins? 

Just a few things I was wondering after reading your whitepaper. Thanks!
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
grats on the add!

My buddy added his music to your platform and says works great, looking forward to see what more you have to bring!
Activity: 47
legendary
Activity: 1029
I hope we can break 1k today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 39
  WTB  90sats  500k MC 
  PM
  Use bitrated.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Good volume trade on Cryptopia.When can be launth on Bittrax or Pploniex?

We are actively working to be listed on both.

good working! hopee soon to be listed. and CDBABY.COM maybe can join with musicoin.
Happy to hear this good news!

good working! hopee soon to be listed. and CDBABY.COM maybe can join with musicoin.

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
("No pre-mined,no ico,no bounty")..!! where 's the explorer..?? what's total of MuSiCoin..??

look at here http://orbiter.musicoin.org/home
Total Supply: 71,240,320

and this is one of good project!
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
("No pre-mined,no ico,no bounty")..!! where 's the explorer..?? what's total of MuSiCoin..??
Jump to: