Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 184. (Read 287555 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
how much amount Total Supply and Max Supply?
Why on spec unwritten?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hello everyone, please check out the latest addition to the tools for miners. I brought up this Musicoin network overview page to help with the views of node propagation and also to get a better total network hashrate calculation than the pool was giving.
Currently I have only added 2 nodes that are being monitored to display data. If you would like to add your node please PM me on the Slack for Musicoin.
Also I would like to ask that only users running Linux add the nodes as this will be more stable for the network and reporting.
This is an addition to the pool and something supported just by me. If you have any questions please direct them to me for adding nodes and other feedback for the nodestats website.

http://nodestats.nomnom.technology

Since your account status doesn't let you post images, I've re-quoted your post.
Activity: 262
SOIL  node of the blockexplorer crashed and still not fixed , and it dis-list from bittrex ..... lol 

musicoin should check code too . maybe have same problems .lol

be careful . lol

LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA

really? if so , really danger.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
sell 4097 musicoin 0,004 btc
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
*****I am WTS musicoin[mc]********

mc @ 95 satoshi

Write to PM. Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator
Hello everyone, please check out the latest addition to the tools for miners. I brought up this Musicoin network overview page to help with the views of node propagation and also to get a better total network hashrate calculation than the pool was giving.
Currently I have only added 2 nodes that are being monitored to display data. If you would like to add your node please PM me on the Slack for Musicoin.
Also I would like to ask that only users running Linux add the nodes as this will be more stable for the network and reporting.
This is an addition to the pool and something supported just by me. If you have any questions please direct them to me for adding nodes and other feedback for the nodestats website.

http://nodestats.nomnom.technology

Activity: 27
Activity: 104
Merit: 20
SOIL  node of the blockexplorer crashed and still not fixed , and it dis-list from bittrex ..... lol 

musicoin should check code too . maybe have same problems .lol

be careful . lol
Activity: 86
What is the watch token address and setup details.....it is ethereum Dapp and want to use the mist wallet
Activity: 98
Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator
Main pool stats update.

Added stats for the website and stratum ports UP/DOWN status located here: https://mcpoolstats.nomnom.technology/

Also updated the main website with configurations for Genoil and Claymore's miner.

Thanks!
Activity: 6
Activity: 242
Still looking to buy music coin please pm me with offers.

same order, i wanna buy 500000 ~1000000 music just for funny , pm me with offers

why is so good about this coin,,,there has been others doing the same like audo...why is this going to be a success?

what is the total amount of coin right now in circulation?

you mean theres some others same as musicoin , could you show us which coin and the link ,thanks
Activity: 8
wts 200k mc - 0.18 btc 90sat/mc
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
*****I am WTS musicoin[mc]********

mc @ 95 satoshi

Write to PM. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Good opportunity to buy Musicoin now, before the coin has not yet traded on a good exchange. Musical bloakchain projects are practically not represented in the exchanges, I can only recall Beat Coin. If the devs team will continue to make efforts for the development of the project, the Musicoin can be successful.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

same order, i wanna buy 500000 ~1000000 music just for funny , pm me with offers

why is so good about this coin,,,there has been others doing the same like audo...why is this going to be a success?

what is the total amount of coin right now in circulation?
Activity: 242

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Wait for the normal exchanges for the Musicoin. Yet I will only oversee this music blockchain project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
This is not on an exchange?
Jump to: