Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 19. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
When we will have access to our coins at Bittrex ?

yeah what the hell they doing?  there is nothing wrong with network, don't know why it s still not open

maybe they try to keep the price stable lol?  anyways one's it s working again, probably going down faster as maybe miners are waiting to sell
Exactly that is the only thing that came to my mind (keep the price stable) with the help of Bittrex !
But in the mean time they are loosing sales because many people buy and then send to their private wallet and right now you can not send or receive from Bittrex.
At the end I really don't know what to think about it but anyway a serious foundations won't be doing this kind of stuff.
Can you imagine Foundations like Tron, Cardano or EOS doing things like this ?
This things only happening at Musicoin  because the community is too passive !

Market's gonna be opened after hardfork on 4100000 block.
Yes we had some issues in December. But team never stopped and already solved this issues

p.s. If you want to be aware about last news please join out telegram https://t.me/musicoinofficial
This bitcointalk thread isn't so active as telegram and twitter

Have a good day

again bad planning , why they did this now, they could go on maintenance the day before fork or so, not 2 weeks before lol  crazy

Because they claim that had been "attacked" 

protecting investors in my opinion the right decision
Activity: 167
Merit: 5

yeah what the hell they doing?  there is nothing wrong with network, don't know why it s still not open

maybe they try to keep the price stable lol?  anyways one's it s working again, probably going down faster as maybe miners are waiting to sell
Exactly that is the only thing that came to my mind (keep the price stable) with the help of Bittrex !
But in the mean time they are loosing sales because many people buy and then send to their private wallet and right now you can not send or receive from Bittrex.
At the end I really don't know what to think about it but anyway a serious foundations won't be doing this kind of stuff.

Yes we had some issues in December. But team never stopped and already solved this issues

p.s. If you want to be aware about last news please join out telegram https://t.me/musicoinofficial

Have a good day

again bad planning , why they did this now, they could go on maintenance the day before fork or so, not 2 weeks before lol  crazy

Because they claim that had been "attacked" 
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

Have a good day

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

yeah what the hell they doing?  there is nothing wrong with network, don't know why it s still not open

maybe they try to keep the price stable lol?  anyways one's it s working again, probably going down faster as maybe miners are waiting to sell
This things only happening at Musicoin  because the community is too passive !

Have a good day
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Why sell musicoin below 500sat?
It's easy to understand.
Someone who want to sell Musicoin at lows, such as below 500 satoshis as you mentioned, probably because they witnessed dramatic losses, and wanted to cut-loss.
They also probably lost their faith in the future of Musicoin and fell into panic sells.
This is basic trading behaviours of unexperienced investors. They tend to buy at highs (FOMO buyings) and sell at lows (PANIC Sellings)
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Many coins in the past have suffered these attacks. Its very common with a small marketcap and very cheap DaggerHashimoto rig rental power.

However looking at the bid order depth it doesn't make sense to attack MUSIC. If this becomes an issue Bittrex will just increase the deposit confirmations times to a very large number like 12 hours and then most likely there will be no 51% attacks anymore.

The reason for the falling price is simply high miner reward issuance and very little bids (if any) hence the reason why price keeps drifting lower and lower.

We are still not out of the bear market yet and many are afraid of investing back into crypto in fear or more red days.
Activity: 150
it seems the project and its team has fallen off with the network suffering multiple 51% attacks in the past few weeks. hmmm  Huh

yeah what the hell they doing?  there is nothing wrong with network, don't know why it s still not open

maybe they try to keep the price stable lol?  anyways one's it s working again, probably going down faster as maybe miners are waiting to sell
This things only happening at Musicoin  because the community is too passive !
legendary

Activity: 61
@davidjerome Maybe it's a problem with Gas, it worked fine for me.
Activity: 10
Is anyone able to withdraw MUSICOIN from Cryptopia right now? I bought some a week ago, and 3 days ago I initiated a withdraw, and it is still stuck in "processing" status. I opened a support case and they said I have to wait for the next automated processing, but it has been more than 48 hours since then and no change.

so what do you think about the price going below 20sat ?
bear market not finish yet

Why sell musicoin below 500sat?
legendary

so what do you think about the price going below 20sat ?
bear market not finish yet
Musicoin Authorities I want to ask you here publicly an explanation on what is going on with the Bittrex wallet
it has been 6 days without receiving deposits nor withdrawals !
In my opinion is a disrespect to the community. An official explanation is a must
publicly explanation:
https://medium.com/@musicoin/defending-music-blockchain-and-its-core-value-47716ee03a18
Fair Enough !
Musicoin Authorities I want to ask you here publicly an explanation on what is going on with the Bittrex wallet
In my opinion is a disrespect to the community. An official explanation is a must
publicly explanation:
https://medium.com/@musicoin/defending-music-blockchain-and-its-core-value-47716ee03a18
Three days and still no wallet at Bittrex  Huh

attacks blockchain

and judging by the volumes of trading, the coins are massively sold on the market price

Too bad

In this situation good news can make a pump x2 - x10
positive effect on listing the musicoin on new exchangers

main exchanges ask ~30 btc for listing. It's too much for non-profit project. So if you really want that you can sacrifice this money and team will list coin on your favorite exchange

connect to our telegram (https://t.me/musicoinofficial), discuss it and have a nice day

non-profit project - is it a joke? ))))

I don't want even argue with you

attacks blockchain

and judging by the volumes of trading, the coins are massively sold on the market price

Too bad

main exchanges ask ~30 btc for listing. It's too much for non-profit project. So if you really want that you can sacrifice this money and team will list coin on your favorite exchange

connect to our telegram (https://t.me/musicoinofficial), discuss it and have a nice day

non-profit project - is it a joke? ))))

attacks blockchain

Too bad

Pages:
Jump to: