Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 78. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
MegaPool.io
Price prediction for next 2 weeks, x5 increase possible!

will be very nice, all deserve that increase
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

woow good price but I don't understand your technical analysis method. Do you think we are at the demand zone? Do your circles show demand zone? And how do you predict X5? 1500 is the all-time high and we are at 300 satoshi. Is this your way to find X5?

really look very nice , hope it will be true ,i am waitting for this excellent time .
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
My price research and prediction based on patterns, I saw the N pattern (inside blue circle)forming now on daily chart, its usually forming before breakout.  Besides, marketcap is very low for this project, its should be at least $40 million in my opinion, that is about 5-6 times increase from current price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

woow good price but I don't understand your technical analysis method. Do you think we are at the demand zone? Do your circles show demand zone? And how do you predict X5? 1500 is the all-time high and we are at 300 satoshi. Is this your way to find X5?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
We have published the next version of the project white paper; an abridged version and an in-depth version are provided at the following links:

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

eheheh very accurate analysis lol. because of it I'm going to buy a lot  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Market manipulation.I don't see another explanations.
The volume of this coin is very low, especially at these days. For accumulation, I think someone tries hold the price while he is buying at the same time. He puts sell walls, increase the sell pressure and buys more. We are going to see what will happen.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Market manipulation.I don't see another explanations.
Activity: 56
Its really strange that a sell wall of 4 to 5 btc popped up at 288 sats when NOBODY WANTs TO SELL THAT CHEAP let the shit go find and consolidate.  Seems like that was what the devs bought the day or 2 before to save the network also................. Huh Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
MegaPool.io
After the UBI fork we have decided to still reward 314 Musicoins vs the lower payouts on other pools at 250 Musicoins.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

last payments were made yesterday

I think there will be more complains soon
Once again nom nom payments frozen.  Im almost having legitimate concerns for this project and i am a firm believer.

Don't get addicted to one pool, try 2-3 and see for yourself, I have good experience with these:
http://music.minerpool.net/
http://music.spdns.eu/

I will take a look thanks.  This was my first and very short experience with nom nom.  I would like to ask for all to post their favorite pools.  Let make music great again and decentralize it like the project is intended.
Activity: 73
Once again nom nom payments frozen.  Im almost having legitimate concerns for this project and i am a firm believer.

Don't get addicted to one pool, try 2-3 and see for yourself, I have good experience with these:
http://music.minerpool.net/
http://music.spdns.eu/
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Music price was rise and I glad about that. But nomnom delays payout for last two days. Someone know what the problem with that pool?
hello my payout not received after 2 days from nomnom pool  is this normal dear supports also slack channel not opened?
If i dont get a payout soon ill switch.  its only a few clicks.
is nomnom officially tied to this project? does the official dev team own it?

I have told everyone on this thread in the past to stay cautious when using nomnom pool because it is the only pool in the history of this project that has a history of complaints of missing or delayed payouts to its miners.

The owner of nomnom pool goes by pcmode (same name under bitcointalk and slack). If you can't reach him, he can also be found at musiconomi slack as jaredgriego. The musicoin project is not tied or affiliated with this pool.

Alternatively, there are options to other mining pools which you can find them here at https://minerpool.net/pools/musicoin

I hope you all get your payouts soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

is nomnom officially tied to this project? does the official dev team own it?
remember the bear whale.  what was the date
im thinking decreddecred will be 100 to 500 soon and music up to
Bitcoin is also spent during the holidays lots of em coming up
music and decred go together like peanut butter n jelly.  Both decentralized and dual mined.  Holders will get rich off these 2 because bitcoin has an extra 60 billion dollars looking for some where to go besides fiat.  Future of crypto guys sorry for the grammar lol  There is no moire air drops for bitcoin the 3 year hold debate is over time to move on.
Pages:
Jump to: