Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUST] MustacheCoin ★★★★★ 0 PREMINED CPU try it - page 7. (Read 21412 times)

Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Well I see what's going on now after reviewing the source:

src/main.cpp

Code:
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 8 * 60 * 60;
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 2;

According to the above, it's 2 second block times and a difficulty readjustment of every 8 hours.
I love the fact that we can all have billions of mustaches, but the fact is that this coin will be worth very little and it will be fully mined in less than a few days.

Maybe a re-launch is needed.

aww man you ruined the fun.

It was fun wasn't it?  Here I was thinking I had accumulated about 10 BTC's worth.  Cheesy

The intention of the coin seemed good.  The handlebar mustache meme is something that's popular lately.  Hopefully the developer can fix this problem and re-launch.  
The meme has potential.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask me about Karmacoin

src/main.cpp

Code:

According to the above, it's 2 second block times and a difficulty readjustment of every 8 hours.
I love the fact that we can all have billions of mustaches, but the fact is that this coin will be worth very little and it will be fully mined in less than a few days.

aww man you ruined the fun.

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

src/main.cpp

Code:

Well done for consulting the source. Wish I had done that myself.

A 2 second block time is ridiculous. I'm shutting down the stinkbrain pool. Will try to fix the last errors and pay out to everyone but as configured this coin is useless. Good learning experience though!

src/main.cpp

Code:

Activity: 887
WTB 10M MTC for 0.1 LTC

trade here : www.usecryptos.com
its easy to mine millions right now.

At the rate the wallet is syncing it will take me another 12 hours before I can start solo mining. Dang.

Don't waste time, solo mine with us while your wallet syncs.

I started mining with you till wallet is synced and I've received some of the payments, but I also see their are debits as well how can that be since my wallet isn't even synced so I couldn't have sent them...?

http://mustachecoin.com/chain/address/DKkCWej8gknK7JufzAqjMsbSn7KbhRxpmq

I think it has something to do with the way crypto currencies make "change".  For example, I pay for something that cost $15 with a $20 bill, I get $5 back in change.
It's that or it's something with the way the block explorer does things.
Ask me about Karmacoin
So I'm mining at http://mtc.okaypool.com/ and it's showing I'm getting blocks accepted but it's not showing any transactions.  My confirmed and unconfirmed coins have been at 0 all the time.   Anyone else mining there?

yup. been like that all day. i believe either the pool mods forgot about this coin and never resleased the cronjobs to start paying us. or they are scaming
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

At the rate the wallet is syncing it will take me another 12 hours before I can start solo mining. Dang.

I started mining with you till wallet is synced and I've received some of the payments, but I also see their are debits as well how can that be since my wallet isn't even synced so I couldn't have sent them...?

http://mustachecoin.com/chain/address/DKkCWej8gknK7JufzAqjMsbSn7KbhRxpmq
Activity: 94
So I'm mining at http://mtc.okaypool.com/ and it's showing I'm getting blocks accepted but it's not showing any transactions.  My confirmed and unconfirmed coins have been at 0 all the time.   Anyone else mining there?
Activity: 294
This wallet right now is like Operha.

You get a million mustache, you get a million mustache , errrrbody gets a million mustache!!!!!!

Seriously what is wrong with the wallet? difficulty still 0.007  . and this is a doge coin copy cat. so millions are being found left and right.

Enjoy while you can... soon reward halves, perhaps this will reset the diff, if not, we'll have an update soon.

Until then...

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm mining from this morning and I received a lot of coins
when rest of people begin to mine this coin the difficulty will be grown.

Mustachecoin to the moon!!!!!
Ask me about Karmacoin
ya, is this normal?  in the span of 30 minutes I collected over 140 million MTC.  I am only pulling about 4 MH/s

yup. wallet is a slut.
Activity: 616
ya, is this normal?  in the span of 30 minutes I collected over 140 million MTC.  I am only pulling about 4 MH/s
Ask me about Karmacoin
This wallet right now is like Operha.

You get a million mustache, you get a million mustache , errrrbody gets a million mustache!!!!!!

Seriously what is wrong with the wallet? difficulty still 0.007  . and this is a doge coin copy cat. so millions are being found left and right.

Activity: 118

Ask me about Karmacoin

Activity: 94
Mustache rides are back in action!!
Activity: 616
Selling 30 million MTC, pm me with offers.
The payout system has been working great this past day.  I'm now switching it over to fully automatic.
I'll setup up for every hour and see how things go.

Blocks are payed after 1000 conformations.  Hopefully once the network stabilizes we can lower that down to 100.

Thanks for mining!
Pages:
Jump to: