Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUST] MustacheCoin ★★★★★ 0 PREMINED CPU try it - page 9. (Read 21412 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
so can you upload the files then?  Cool
anyone can compile a proper wallet? Or can a window user provide the C:\Program Files (x86)\mustachecoin\        files   Grin

Wallet from the OP post worked fine for me...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
anyone can compile a proper wallet? Or can a window user provide the C:\Program Files (x86)\mustachecoin\        files   Grin
Could use some pools to spread the hash.

In the mean time try mining solo, the diff is still very low and reward high, these days it's quite rare.

Get some mustache!

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The wallet is not sync ... These blocks are not entering the blockchain!
Activity: 11
Need pools, get the hashrate up and make this popular now !  Smiley Cheesy Grin
sq
Merit: 250
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Selling 1B
accept any offers Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This is great, nice launch with a chance for small time miners, not only for whales and multipools to rape and dump.

Solo mining working great, < 30% rejects, still good time to join in, max rewar

I like the cause, definitely going to donate once the foundation is up. No premine, honest devs - I hope this will grow - I'm going to support it for sure.

A lot of potential, we can organise something like Movember...

thank you for the words, when people here will start believe that coin its for a good cause?

wtf? The dev mined at least 20k blocks before anyone was able to get something without getting rejects. Are you blind? *no premine*? rofl
Activity: 714
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
good to see people have actually started using this coin iam looking forward to have them too but will wait for a while and more feedbacks here Smiley.
Good luck !!
Activity: 42
This is great, nice launch with a chance for small time miners, not only for whales and multipools to rape and dump.

I like the cause, definitely going to donate once the foundation is up. No premine, honest devs - I hope this will grow - I'm going to support it for sure.

thank you for the words, when people here will start believe that coin its for a good cause?

Activity: 561
mustache.stinkbrain.com down for the moment to clear out bad block records and catch up on payouts.

Also - PM me if you'd like to buy some coins. Mining them is challenging at the moment.
Activity: 28
selling 3.8 millions, send PM
Activity: 56
Wallet
https://mega.co.nz/#!llp1WYYK!6FKKXa0iAXvjE9dqHgyVOFyppaISkD6inuBDjaH2lwk

The link is still working? I can't download...
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Things are looking better, the orphan rate is now 7 out of 20 blocks on average.
Pages:
Jump to: