Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 34. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What is going to happen to unsold tokens?
Activity: 84
What’s the exact amount of total tokens created and how are they going to be distributed?
There is 870MM tokens created and you can see their distribution in the infographics in the whitepaper.
Activity: 238
What’s the exact amount of total tokens created and how are they going to be distributed?
Activity: 252
Good luck with the project and congrats on the beginning of ICO! I have purchased the tokens a couple of days ago, let’s see how it works.
copper member
Activity: 196
Experienced team and strong experts. Looking forward to see the product and service.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
we will combine our own data with many of the world's largest databases, ranging from government data, industry data, voting records, business data, these properties, credit bureaus data.
Activity: 252
I’ve come across the website today and that’s interesting, where can I find people who already participate in the project?
You can read the forum and find someone who has already made a purchase if you really want to.
I’ve come across the website today and that’s interesting, where can I find people who already participate in the project?
Activity: 125
Where can I read about the mechanism behind the token? it’s ERC-20, right?
Some information can be found in tech info on the website. Watching a video might also be useful.
Activity: 154
Where can I read about the mechanism behind the token? it’s ERC-20, right?
Activity: 266
I’m glad to see big data and blockchain finally merging. What’s the minimum amount for public sale?
The minimum amount of public sale is an equivalent of 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 131
I’m glad to see big data and blockchain finally merging. What’s the minimum amount for public sale?
Activity: 280
Best wishes to the project! I have read the Whitepaper and got quite impressed. I will buy some tokens by the end of the week.
Is the numbers of data sourcing partners going to increase overtime?
There are premises for that. The project has many partners already, but there are still many possibilities that other companies will join us.
Activity: 126
Is the numbers of data sourcing partners going to increase overtime?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The project solves the real world problem while providing a robust data ecosystem. In addition, his strong team and his fundamental technologies make the DataBlockChain project one that has a recipe for success!
Is the industry very profitable overall?
Revenue from big data and business analytics worldwide keeps increasing, so the sphere is more than just profitable.
Merit: 1
Is the industry very profitable overall?
copper member
Activity: 294
Leverage blockchain technology in big data, remove the cost of middle man, increase the transparency is a good idea.
Activity: 72
The DBCWallet makes a complex process easy and intuitive. The DBCWallet is a browser extension that allows the user to store DBCCoins and use them on DataBlo...
Pages:
Jump to: