Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 36. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Hey! I just found out that Scott Hirsch is the CEO of the project! I’ve heard about him in the past, such a coincidence.
You might have seen in Fortune, TImes or Forbes for example. He’s an internationally recognized expert in digital data marketing.
Activity: 56
Hey! I just found out that Scott Hirsch is the CEO of the project! I’ve heard about him in the past, such a coincidence.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
How DataBlockchain.io Helps Data Vendors

Data vendors in today’s data marketplace are searching for a new way to help them leverage their data to help them expand their customer reachability while doing so in a way that is transparent, efficient, democratized and secure. https://medium.com/dbc-io/how-datablockchain-io-helps-data-vendors-db8d0b44d6e8
Activity: 160
Will there be an opportunity to purchase ETH right in the personal wallet?
Hello! Yes, there will be such a function in the DBCWallet, moreover, you will be able to easily exchange currencies there.
Activity: 162
Will there be an opportunity to purchase ETH right in the personal wallet?
Activity: 181
Why is the token price lower, but I can’t invest a small amount of money to try it out?
Hello! The price per token is lower than regular because of the discount due to presale. You can’t invest less then 1 ETH, it’s the rule of Pre-ICO.
Activity: 177
Why is the token price lower, but I can’t invest a small amount of money to try it out?
Activity: 235
Hi. I was wondering if reading Onepager is enough to be ready to make an investment. Your thoughts?
In case of DataBlockChain it’s highly likely that the project will be successful, but reading the Whitepaper is also useful.
Activity: 224
Hi. I was wondering if reading Onepager is enough to be ready to make an investment. Your thoughts?
True! Some people invest just after seeing an article or a review about the project and some don’t purchase tokens after reading WP.
Activity: 84
It always comes down to you in terms of confidence and amount of your investment.
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Hello everyone, how much have you invested in DataBlockChain?
One of my friends invested 17.5 ETH after I gave him a link to this project.
Activity: 252
I have bought some tokens for 10 ETH.
Activity: 238
Activity: 154
Hey! Does the project already have that many data assets? Impressive.
There will be a lot of new data assets after the end of ICO. Way more.
Activity: 266
Hey! Does the project already have that many data assets? Impressive.
Activity: 163
I have come here from ICO Bench, I was wondering how project with a rating 4.9 could look.
Hello! It’s a really innovative one, make sure to at least read the Onepager!
Activity: 280
I have come here from ICO Bench, I was wondering how project with a rating 4.9 could look.
Activity: 280
Hey, does anyone follow this project via other apps?
Yes, I personally follow DataBlockChain’s Reddit sub, it’s quite convenient to read the news this way.
Activity: 158
Hey, does anyone follow this project via other apps?
Pages:
Jump to: