Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 43. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 0
What is going to happen to unsold tokens?
All unsold tokens are going to be burned, but it seems that it’s unlikely there will be unsold tokens.
Activity: 201
What is going to happen to unsold tokens?
Activity: 139
What’s the exact amount of total tokens created and how are they going to be distributed?
There is 870MM tokens created and you can see their distribution in the infographics in the whitepaper.
Activity: 56
What’s the exact amount of total tokens created and how are they going to be distributed?
Activity: 160
Where can I learn about the applications of blockchain technology in the data industry?
You can find a couple of good articles on the main page of the project in the “Blogs” category.
Activity: 162
Where can I learn about the applications of blockchain technology in the data industry?
Activity: 181
Will it be easier to acquire and retain new customers for the data sources?
This will definitely happen, the Smart Indexing Engine is going to help a lot with sorting out the sources.
Activity: 177
Will it be easier to acquire and retain new customers for the data sources?
Activity: 235
Can I already try MVP of the project?
You can, but it’s still in alpha and by the end of the ICO it may be developed even further.
Activity: 224
Can I already try MVP of the project?
Activity: 84
I have just purchased some DBCCoin and can’t wait to use them after the ICO ends.
Activity: 238
Does the project accept investors from all over the World?
Of course, there are absolutely no limitations about citizenship of an investor.
Activity: 252
Does the project accept investors from all over the World?
Activity: 252
How can an investor benefit from participating in the ICO?
There are many ways, for example, waiting for the DBCCoin to rise in the price and using the service for the investors business later.
Activity: 238
How can an investor benefit from participating in the ICO?
Activity: 154
Who’s the biggest partner of the project?
No doubt it’s MediaDirect Inc. they are the largest providers for the data sources.
Activity: 156
Who’s the biggest partner of the project?
Activity: 266
What can I use to track how the project is going?
You can subscribe to both Telegram and Reddit pages of the pages to see the news easily.
Activity: 280
What can I use to track how the project is going?
Activity: 163
How long does presale last?
Presale ends on June 21st, until then DBCCoin can be purchased with a great discount.
Pages:
Jump to: