Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 47. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What exactly is Smart Indexing Engine? I haven’t heard about such a thing before, could anyone tell me more?
Shortly speaking, SIE is indexes all data sources and assigns confidence scores on the sources, therefore giving a client an opportunity to find the most suitable data source.
Activity: 238
What exactly is Smart Indexing Engine? I haven’t heard about such a thing before, could anyone tell me more?
You can learn more about it on both the website and reading Whitepaper.
Activity: 154
Activity: 266
So, what does this system even do?
It connects clients with the data source providers using smart indexing engine and DBC Oracle to give a comfortable and secure experience to both sides of the transaction.
Activity: 163
So, what does this system even do?
Activity: 280
What’s the token mechanism behind the project?
DBCCoin is based on ERC-20 Token with ERC-677 functionality implemented on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 280
What’s the token mechanism behind the project?
Activity: 158
What’s the history of the project? Has it already been out for awhile?
Not really, it’s still pretty new, it was founded in the end of 2017 and is still under development. There’s some useful info on the website.
Activity: 252
What’s the history of the project? Has it already been out for awhile?
Activity: 210
Who are the people in the team?
They are very skilled professionals in the area, the team is comprised of top-notch data industry executives. You can learn more about all of them on the main page of the website
Activity: 173
Who are the people in the team?
Activity: 308
I can’t wait for the project to start working fully, This is going to be something interesting. Your thoughts?
I think it’s something worth investing to.
Activity: 266
I can’t wait for the project to start working fully, This is going to be something interesting. Your thoughts?
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
I was interested in this project (look @ sig) but they can't tell me what happens with funds, if they can't reach the Softcap from $10(!!!) Mio. They said they are sure that they reach it  Huh
Activity: 364
Where can I find the info about intellectual property of this project?
It’s stated in the Whitepaper, all the US patents are listed there.
Activity: 139
Where can I find the info about intellectual property of this project?
Activity: 56
How many tokens are going to be allocated to the team and advisors?
Seems like around 25%. That’s quite a few.
Activity: 109
How many tokens are going to be allocated to the team and advisors?
Activity: 129
It seems like you are attempting to develop a data marketplace, where people can buy or sell data.  Some quick questions?  How is the data stored and transfered?  On a blockchain?  If so how do you deal with the very high throughput of big data?  If not how do you deal with trust issues and quality of data?  A ratings schema?  
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results
Pages:
Jump to: