Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 49. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Can there be any concerns about potential loss of private data in the project? IS the the security system enough?
Activity: 266
What were the biggest problems in the industry before that? How is Data Blockchain going to solve those?
The data industry is both complicated and fragmented, Data Blockchain is going to democratize it and unite the existing data marketing.
Activity: 163
What were the biggest problems in the industry before that? How is Data Blockchain going to solve those?
Activity: 280
Hey, I found the project quite recently, I haven’t seen many data projets before, what can you recommend for a general understanding?
It will take you even less if you know the basics of crypto.
Just use the time until participating in PRE ICO to learn as more, there are forums and people can give you a piece of advice.
Hey, I found the project quite recently, I haven’t seen many data projets before, what can you recommend for a general understanding?
Hello, it’s still quite simple once you read the WhitePaper, it shouldn’t take you more than an hour and will be totally worth it.
Activity: 158
How can I find even more info if I’ve already read the Whitepaper? Thanks in advance.
You should ask more questions on the forum and reading other questions, e.t.c. That might come in handy. People are willing to answer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How can I find even more info if I’ve already read the Whitepaper? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 173
I’ve got quite interested about this one after scrolling through the website, where can I find more info? How can I participate?
You might want to participate in the PRE ICO phase since it starts on May 27th but even after that you will have a discount until the main ICO begins. You can also read the WhitePaper which describes everything in detail.
Activity: 252
I’ve got quite interested about this one after scrolling through the website, where can I find more info? How can I participate?
Activity: 210
What’s the advantages of DataBlockchain?
Those include the sphere of business, which is data and advertising as well as the newest technologies used for the project to function.
Activity: 168
What’s the advantages of DataBlockchain?
Activity: 308
I’m glad someone started such a project. What’s the price of the token?
The PRE ICO hasn’t started yet and I can’t really find any info about how much it will cost. It will be based on ETH, though. And definitely there will be discounts in the beginning.
Activity: 266
I’m glad someone started such a project. What’s the price of the token?
Activity: 28
can i join bounty campaign at where?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The DataBlockChain.io approach will streamline and maximize profits for all parties involved?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Tell me, what about the project now? at what stage are you? the sale of tokens is already over? if not, when will it be and until what month?
Activity: 350
Tell me, will the data from the IoT sensors be supported? I think this would be very relevant.
In general, if the platform is designed to sell data, then any data can be sold. Moreover, there are a lot of such sensors all over the world, and most of the time it do nothing. I think the owners would be pleased to monetize this very time when the sensors are idle.
Activity: 350
Tell me, will the data from the IoT sensors be supported? I think this would be very relevant.
Activity: 324
Pages:
Jump to: