Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime - page 10. (Read 6290 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Faucet added

Mint.notebc.space

Another faucet added.

https://insane.exchange/Faucet/View?faucet=NoteCoin
(The name and ticker will be corrected)

You get your faucet drips deposited instantly into your Insane.Exchange account.

If you wish to do an airdrop, they occur instantly and equally to all members once the coins confirm.

======================

The faucet page has been updated with Note Blockchain links

https://insane.exchange/Faucet/View?faucet=NoteBlockchain

Also, I just did a couple airdrops. The airdrops do not have to be an equal number of whole coins for all members. Once confirmed, it will provide all members with an equal amount of 1 Note Blockchain coin if you wish to limit it to 1 coin.

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Really who would trust a coin that the devs hold over 50% of and allows the only shitty exchange it is on control it's discord channel. This coin is destined to be a bag holders nightmare. 30 billion premine out of 55 billion coins, a shitty exchange which has no real volume. A discord channel that bans anyone that questions. This is worst than XPY and hashtalk. What a joke of a coin.

You weren't banned for asking questions, every single question was answered.  You went off on altmarkets.io because you thought their security was too high for your $12 deposit in Doge, and started cussing them out and calling them names.  Well sorry that the exchange we listed on wasn't made just for you, but it doesn't mean you can get away with calling them a shitty exchange. 

Instead of using the altmarkets.io Discord server and support channel, you decided to use the Note Blockchain Discord general channel to ask for support on altmarkets.io, then after they bent over backwards to answer your questions, on our server's general channel, no less, you start calling them names because your deposit/withdraw took some time.  They explained to you exactly why that is and that it's done for security.  Several other users reported absolutely no issues with them, but you decided to start attacking them because you didn't like the answer. 

You repeatedly took aim at the premine and at the exchange despite both of us answering all of your questions.  You either have put zero effort into research, or are stubbornly ignoring the facts.  I don't care to explain to you any further.  For everyone else that's reading, they can look at www.notebc.com and ask questions if they have any. 

Just because you are a customer does not mean you get to be abusive, especially when they have done everything in their power to help you, and there was not a problem to begin with.  That's why you got banned. 

Don't come back. 

Sorry I don't know whom you are talking to. I don't even know whom you are. I looked into shitty project and decided it was a scam ran by the shitty non exchange that it is on. I use to get free coins from @bubba not me but another bubba however found out last night that Bubba was banned when I looked through the accounts comments it seems that questioning the exchange gets a person banned, It also seems that you as the dev do not want to answer the premine question, is this due to you dumping everytime a buy of 0.00000003 eth or higher happens. Get a fucking life you tard!

Except when @bubba got banned, he came back with another handle of @note bubba and admitted he was @bubba.  You can't even get your story straight, and I spent half an hour answering your questions on Discord only for you to think I "do not want to answer the premine question".  So I'm not going to spend anymore time with you.  FYI, other than people that just pop in and post a bunch of ad spam, you are the only person to get banned, and plenty of people have asked a lot of questions. 

I hope you work through whatever is troubling you and have a nice life. 
Really who would trust a coin that the devs hold over 50% of and allows the only shitty exchange it is on control it's discord channel. This coin is destined to be a bag holders nightmare. 30 billion premine out of 55 billion coins, a shitty exchange which has no real volume. A discord channel that bans anyone that questions. This is worst than XPY and hashtalk. What a joke of a coin.

You weren't banned for asking questions, every single question was answered.  You went off on altmarkets.io because you thought their security was too high for your $12 deposit in Doge, and started cussing them out and calling them names.  Well sorry that the exchange we listed on wasn't made just for you, but it doesn't mean you can get away with calling them a shitty exchange. 

Instead of using the altmarkets.io Discord server and support channel, you decided to use the Note Blockchain Discord general channel to ask for support on altmarkets.io, then after they bent over backwards to answer your questions, on our server's general channel, no less, you start calling them names because your deposit/withdraw took some time.  They explained to you exactly why that is and that it's done for security.  Several other users reported absolutely no issues with them, but you decided to start attacking them because you didn't like the answer. 

You repeatedly took aim at the premine and at the exchange despite both of us answering all of your questions.  You either have put zero effort into research, or are stubbornly ignoring the facts.  I don't care to explain to you any further.  For everyone else that's reading, they can look at www.notebc.com and ask questions if they have any. 

Just because you are a customer does not mean you get to be abusive, especially when they have done everything in their power to help you, and there was not a problem to begin with.  That's why you got banned. 

Don't come back. 
A couple of updates:

We have fixed the issue with a small percentage of transactions being stuck (removed from balance, but not going to the receiver's address).  And all transactions that were stuck have been unstuck. 

We are trying to prevent future crashes and server overloads by optimizing the performance of the mobile apps and the server.  To do that, we need to do some tests.  Starting tomorrow, May 24, the "Recent Transactions" in the home page of the app will disappear temporarily for up to a few weeks.  The full transaction history will still be available in the transactions tab, it's only the home screen display that will be affected.  Thank you for your patience while we work through this to improve the performance of the mobile wallets.
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Wonderful Community driven project. Excellent opportunity to further crypto to the masses. Great job!   
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi Ethereal2, tried sending you a PM. Can you change your PM settings to allow messages from Newbies? Thanks.
Done
Faucet added

Mint.notebc.space

Whoa, awesome Johnny, thank you! 

Going to be occupied until the late afternoon, but I'll check it out ASAP!
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Hello,

Note Blockchain has been added to the voting list for inclusion on Insane.Exchange

You are allowed 1 free vote per day/per person.

We also have paid voting and you can do as many paid votes as you wish.

The cost for paid votes is 1 Insane Coin (INSN) per vote.

The free/paid voting system is weighted, so the free votes carry more weight than the paid votes.

You must have an account for free/paid votes and the paid votes come from your deposited INSN balance.

You can only do one paid vote at at time.

https://insane.exchange/ListingVote
Thanks Vella.

We've been live for 4 months, building the community, and both the project and the community have been adding features to fill out the ecosystem.  The growth in the past month has been about the same as the growth we've experienced in the first 3 months, and the word is getting out. 

On the exchange side, since we only got on an exchange a few days ago, many of the miners that have been busy mining for the past 4 months are dumping at very low prices, so right now is a good opportunity to get a bunch of Notes at very low prices.  After we burn through that, I think it would be reasonable to expect the prices to see an organic rise.  (not financial advice, not a promise or projection, just thinking out loud on the internet). 
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
NTBC is now live on Altmarkets Exchange

Market: https://altmarkets.io/trading/ntbcbtc

How about adding it to LTC and Doge markets it might get some trade volume that way

Doge pairing added.

Nice to see NTBC is listed on an exchange and that a Doge pairing has been added. Now with this listing, hopefully more people come into NoteBlockchain as this project deserves to have a big community of people. For what the dev team have achieved in a short amount of time without any marketing is amazing, more people are mining and spreading the love by giving away free NTBC to random people. I highly recommend everyone join their discord and also be sure to follow NoteBlockchain on Twitter, keep your eyes out for coins to claim.

How about adding it to LTC and Doge markets it might get some trade volume that way

Doge pairing added.
Well looks like finally on an exchange but a very shitty one, no way to grow the coin, I only hope that it has all exchange coverage so at least the doge market might have some buys

In my limited personal experience of dealing with about half a dozen exchanges, Altmarkets.io is tops in terms of responsiveness and support.  Now is their interface the prettiest?  No. But it's functional and the team is experienced, competent, always helpful and patient with new users.  you can check out their Discord to verify that for yourself.  https://discord.gg/4RFNRKY

I count myself lucky to have stumbled onto them, as soon as I saw the interactions on Discord, I knew it was a good exchange for us. 
Activity: 376
Merit: 101

Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Well looks like finally on an exchange but a very shitty one, no way to grow the coin, I only hope that it has all exchange coverage so at least the doge market might have some buys
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
my windows wallet has been working fine for the past week or so
The Windows and Linux wallets are in beta and will be ready soon, once they are, they will be listed on the official website.

This is what I'm really looking forward to seeing as I prefer to have my wallet on my PC or laptop. Also that means Note will be one step closer to listing on an exchange which I know a lot of people are waiting for. The team has done an excellent job here as they haven't rushed into anything and are taking their time to get things right before releasing anything. This is the way devs should run a project but a lot out there don't which is a shame.

Thanks vella85, the windows and linux wallets are the final step before approaching exchanges.  

We also set up a support portal: https://support.notebc.com/  
It's also linked on the bottom of the "Info", "Mining", and "Wallet" tabs of the website.  

Window wallets works fine and imported private key from web wallet and it works well, now just eating some blocks for a couple of days who knows this might be a good bet. I don't really care though as it only cost me $10 to mine for 3 days.
Pages:
Jump to: