Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime - page 7. (Read 6290 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 We are now listed for voting on MERCATOX exchange 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Please if you can register for voting at https://mercatox.com/

If you do not have an account already please feel free to use this ref:

https://mercatox.com/?referrer=590398

Thanks all
🔥Note blockchain Now has an additional Pairing on Unnamed.exchange !

NTBC/ETH

Thanks to the unnamed exchange team 🔥
Updated our feed to Coinstats today with the following :

1, available supply
2, explorer link
3, official twitter
4, official website
5, official telegram group

All working properly now and nice to see we have a Market Cap now 👍🔥🔥🔥
Note Blockchain is now on telegram !!!

Please join us at the following link below

t.me/Noteblockchain_official

Our telegram base is growing nicely, our butler has been loaded with all of the latest wallet releases and references to the project. Will be conducting airdrops and working on a telegram tipbot in the future.  Looking  forward to the next few months - Go Note Blockchain!!!!
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Now for the Altmarkets exchange. "The wallet is killing our server, lets forget the fact that over 1ETH was sold off before hand and no tickets have been answered! Between you and I you know we have a great scam"

That should be the message for the coin, the only thing I like about this is the devs will never have an exit as every shitty exchange seems to screw them worse than the last one!!!!!
This is the insane exchange notice

Exchange and Trade have been temporarily suspended.
We have taken the decision to suspend the exchange functions of this service, due to a number of users that are having issues using the service correctly. Below, you can find a list of your open orders for this market pair, you may cancel them if you wish.

So whats going on
No, we have not been hacked, lost funds or any other kind of security issue, this decision has been taken to allow us the time needed to correct underlying issues and create a better service.

In short, some users issues are creating a monopoly on support time, we do not have a big team, and handling just this handfull of users has resulted in no useful fix or development time.

Some issues are out of our hands, like Hotmail and Live email, we have contacted those providers and they are looking into the delivery issues. Our servers meet all of their requirements, yet they still fail to deliver the sent email to the affected user's inboxes, this is being investigated by them. 

This pause will allow us the time to move on with development to fix the problems that we are solving, for example, withdrawals work very well for almost all coins, but some coins are still a problem, a problem we need development time to solve. Our error logs entry contains more than 100 jobs to address in the coming weeks and days to smooth out the rough edges.

We know this is not good news, however, we feel its in the best interests of everyone to create a more user-friendly service that you can rely on. We will be working hard to correct the issues whilst the exchange service is suspended, we apologise and hope you understand the need for us to take this route.

We highly recommend you cancel open orders

You forgot to mention that since you went on another shitty exchange that the original one is 1000 blocks behind whilst the coin went 6 times up on the eth market. Oh that would be right that one is a little scammy to that apparently got hacked!!!!
Note Blockchain is now on telegram !!!

Please join us at the following link below

t.me/Noteblockchain_official
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Wallet Release Update
(includes Mac & Pi versions)

https://github.com/note-llc/NoteBlockchain/releases

List of Changes

• QR Code under Receive is now readable by Mobile wallets
  • Updated all icons
  • Changed the font

Release Details

• All files are suffixed by the compatible OS version
  • The Mac dmg works only on MacOS 10.14 or greater (older versions are to be compiled)

Upgrade Instructions
Win Take a backup of wallet.dat (usually in %APPDATA% under notecoin folder). Replace the notebc-qt-win32.exe/notebc-qt-win64.exe with this version. Double-click & enjoy
Linux Take a backup of wallet.dat (usually in ~/.notecoin folder). Replace the notebc-qt file with notebc-qt-linux64. (You may have to issue
chmod +x notebc-qt-linux
before you can execute it from the command line)

For support, please contact us on Twitter (@BlockchainNote/@exobyte_tech) or on Discord https://discord.gg/cdeA8ZZ

Edit: 3rd Sept 2019 - Pi Version added to release
Plus I’d like to add, funny that you know so much about our discord !!! You love us and we hate you that’s the way of the world when you are dealing with ignorant helmets

Sheer fact of the matter is the team made the right decision banning you if you are laughing at the misfortune of the community, shame on you bubba. To some certain degree I do pity you’re lonely future 
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
If you go through the 10 pages of this Announcement, you seem to be the only guy who is moaning about everything related to this coin. I wish you would give it a rest and pursue something more fruitful. (An useful by-product would be that we can also do something fruitful)

If there is a problem with an exchange, we will work with the exchange. If that cannot be fixed, we advise the community against using that exchange. You are keen to dump (pretty obvious from your posts). Sadly, you are alone in the frenzy to find more exchanges to sell your NTBC and nitpicking the ones we list. As I know you are still lurking on discord, you know what I am saying is true.
You must feel kike a real dick now, even on discord they have told members not to use hitfinex, insane is shut down, leaves the little volume one that got hacked. Yep great exchanges that don't lie. You must really be a hard core tard for this coin.
Lol the exchange are lying now, so I’m guessing you called them liars and you were kicked out of there discord group. Good, go find a profitable coin to mine and I wish you all the best
Just one last thing I will mine any coin that makes a profit, however I find it funny the 2 exchanges like to tell lies, one says its last ETH sell was 0.00000003 but I know I dumped and sold the balance at 0.00000001 the other market states 2 million users but has no volume. The only other exchange has been closed for trading for 1 month but your web site says it is still an exchange. I am not the one that is deluded I think you are. And by the way if any shit coin is profitable any miner will mine the shit out of it and dump it as that is what miners do!
youve made your point clear I just don’t see why you hanging on relentlessly with inconsistent accusations. One minute we are a scam, then the first exchange we are listed on is a scam then you moan about the premine but the concept of the coin is good, then you think it’s a shit coin. It’s about time people realise the huge potential Note blockchain can have on the social market and how everyone can use it as a tool. One miners view about the premine is inconsequential. If you want daily profit go find something else and stop the moaning
See your getting stressed and all because you are mining and investing ( probably still are today ) because you love the concept but your agenda is to make your investment more valuable, I get it now. Listen the premine has been set and documented properly on the official website, for those who have a problem, don’t get involved. Calling people and projects scams without any research or facts are obviously coming from the fact that you are either fudding in the agenda to increase your holdings on the cheap or you are too naive and have been scammed genuinely too many times before. Either way bubba what you have to understand is this. The owner has spent a lot of time investing his own capital in this from the start, the premine was set transparently to all those who are involved and rightly so. If I was the owner I’d share the exact same sentiment. To make a business work requires planning and a investment model which can contribute into future aspects of the project. Something which quick buck ignorant investors and miners like yourself just can’t get your head around. Thanks for your contribution although you are wasting your time and the project will drive to success regardless of its time frame. Let’s see if your as vocal a year down the line. I wish you the very best and if you change your motive and tune I’m sure that you could actually be a good addition for any project. However I’d maybe think before you speak any words of “its a scam “ as you’ll find yourself isolated out of something very promising

Na you don't get it a coin with 55% premine will never be accepted regardless of apps ect. The point is all coins that have this type of premine fail as all devs are greedy fuckers and hope they can make a million on selling a shit coin. If the Dev of this coin stated that the premine would be burn't or in escrow for 20 years then the project would have hope. I would imagine that if a 300 to 500K buy wall was set up it would be dumped so quickly it wouldn't be funny. That is why the real market cap for this coin is less than $200
See your getting stressed and all because you are mining and investing ( probably still are today ) because you love the concept but your agenda is to make your investment more valuable, I get it now. Listen the premine has been set and documented properly on the official website, for those who have a problem, don’t get involved. Calling people and projects scams without any research or facts are obviously coming from the fact that you are either fudding in the agenda to increase your holdings on the cheap or you are too naive and have been scammed genuinely too many times before. Either way bubba what you have to understand is this. The owner has spent a lot of time investing his own capital in this from the start, the premine was set transparently to all those who are involved and rightly so. If I was the owner I’d share the exact same sentiment. To make a business work requires planning and a investment model which can contribute into future aspects of the project. Something which quick buck ignorant investors and miners like yourself just can’t get your head around. Thanks for your contribution although you are wasting your time and the project will drive to success regardless of its time frame. Let’s see if your as vocal a year down the line. I wish you the very best and if you change your motive and tune I’m sure that you could actually be a good addition for any project. However I’d maybe think before you speak any words of “its a scam “ as you’ll find yourself isolated out of something very promising
Hey these are the words of some of the best scammers in Crypto, you guys really do seem like scamming tards. Argue all you like but when anyone does a search on this scammy coin this is what they will see, no useful conversation just bashing and belittling any one that asks or mentions the 55% premine. What a great asset you guys are to the project. No wonder the real market cap of the coin is less than $40 on exchanges that are dodgy at best!
Whinge whinge waffle waffle premine waffle waffle. Just summarising your reply  Grin

I suggest giving it a rest now and finding something a little less stressful for you bubba, wish you all the best
Pages:
Jump to: