Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 22. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
This is very satisfying, congratulations Merculet and to all contributors. what a great and fantastic crowdsale
Yeah!! I was pleasantly surprised to find that the sale of tokens ended almost instantly! But I am upset that I did not have time to invest in this project.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I'm mad at myself for being late.

No need to excess like this, take the lesson alone and make a learning to be better. just monitor it, who knows in the future there will be the successor project of Merculet Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
With Tokeneed, participants don't need to set high gas any more (waste money for fee).
I still remember when I joined CyberMiles and Arcblock ICO, set high gas and gas limit to buy succeesfully.
Tokeneed is really a revolution!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Merculet main sale status:
- Hardcap reached!!
- All the token was sold out within 1 minute.

That is amazing.
Activity: 280
Merculet-ANN
Merculet, as the Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneurs, uses blockchain technology to transform the relation between consumer, investor and producer, provides entrepreneurs with the one-stop solution, enabling global users to monetize their attention. Meanwhile, it also helps enterprises grow their businesses by creating a mutually-positive feedback ecosystem and the redistribution of the trillion-dollar value-driven economy. Great!!!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Why on icodrops it's saying you only raised $20 million instead of $28.7 million as your hardcap?
 https://icodrops.com/merculet/
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Sale ended in two minets ! Graz everybody who were able to take part. Btw TokenNeed platform wasn't lagging at all. great result guys !
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
59 MINUTES TO GO! Keep calm and countdown! Make sure to DEPOSIT ETH in your Tokeneed wallet “DEPOSIT ADDRESS” first before the main sale start.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This project will sell Token Sale within 5 minutes, they just sell 9800 eth and now the amount of eth loaded into tokeneed.com is 10,819.
You can check it here https://etherscan.io/address/0x03c8bcb42947974c1f43e01f860a9dffd189892c
Activity: 728
I see great potential and a strong, ambitious team. Admins so approachable. Good communication is important in a community. I truly hope for this project to be a success.
Merculet-ANN
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
HI
What will the platform be your Android application and IOS?
What programs and with which companies will you have affiliate programs?
When will the beta version of the application?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Guys don't forget that when you buying tokens on Tokeneed. You need to confir, with you transaction password, not with the password you were rigistrated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
About 5 hours left. Make sure to deposit your money (ETH, CMT or ABT) into your Tokeneed account first.
Are you ready?
Activity: 280
 SmileyHi Merculet Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
thanks you. Congratulations merculet. Merculet-ANN
Activity: 18
Activity: 196
Hello everyone! How fast do you think the token sale will end? I see great interest in the project.  I hope all tokens will be bought on the first day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Are you ready for Merculet main sales tomorrow?
Less than 24 hours.
- Create an account and submit KYC document at tokeneed
- Make deposit
- And countdown!
Pages:
Jump to: