Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 26. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
Hello, the website ways chinese residents are not allowed to participate. Is there any specific reason? i have some blog readers from china, and with the way i have explained the project, it seems like they are really interested.

What can i do?
Unfortunately, the US, China and some other countries are prohibited from participating in the ICO. The government of these countries has adopted laws aimed at banning the ICO.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
When will the main network go online? Still need to use other public networks to use the application. The team of this project is a big capital. Your ideas and advancement, I try to understand more, so long-term focus on the project. -Merculet-ANN
Activity: 113
Hello, the website ways chinese residents are not allowed to participate. Is there any specific reason? i have some blog readers from china, and with the way i have explained the project, it seems like they are really interested.

What can i do?
Activity: 299
nice project,Strong team.Merrculet wwill be success
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Edna:
Welcome to Merculet community!

Pay your attention to the pinned message.💯 Be careful with scammers.👀 You will never be asked for any  transfer. If you have any questions contact with any admin here.🚀🚀

Our private sale has ended, please only contact @edna666 or @violinw for further questions regards, stay alert to the scammers!!!!

KYC for Public Sale is ongoing please go our official website to register which partner with Tokeneed.com, you have to get KYC approved before participating, and you need to deposit the funds to Tokeneed.com before attending main sale events.

Main sale will start on May 4, 8am CST through May 9, 8am CST

Only official website  Merculet.io
Only official email address
[email protected]

👑Main Sale: 16000 ETH
1 ETH = 70000 MVP
Min Contributions: 0.1 ETH
Max Contributions: 5 ETH
No vesting period
Period:Main sales will start on May 4, 8am CST through May 9, 8am CST
Activity: 280
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 373
Merit: 1
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
when the bounty will over?because the date of the ico delay.if the bounty campaign also delay until the ico end?

I have the same question that I have asked them since last week. They still not confirm yet.
I think the Bounty duration should based on the period of token sales

Activity: 154
Merculet-ANN
Merculet creates the User Attention Value (UAV) evaluation system to scientifically measure the value of a user’s attention. An entrepreneur can simply access the UAV system, seamlessly integrate with traditional reward-point systems, through a set of open protocols. For the first time in human history, the hundreds of billions worth of online content and traffic created by us will be shared by us all together.
I believe that Merculet is good project and will have more successful in the future.
Activity: 406
I know that this is an interesting project with the opportunity to stabilize the global economy and make it more global. Ultimately, this can lead to the overall development and success of each person. I hope that the guys will be able to do what they have planned, it's really important. However, however it may be, the project will in any case develop, since a lot of money was already collected for its development. I would continue to follow, in order to understand this better.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
How much can we invest in maximum and minimum? May be the best ICO of the month.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Merculet is a unique and a one of a kind ICO, which can deliver promising results to entrepreneurs as well as consumers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Our CEO Ivan will be participating the @cryptoinvestsmt “Blockchain Expo 2018” as a keynote speaker. The speech will be delivered on May 1st at 3:30 pm. If you are based in Los Angeles, welcome to visit our booth at 202.
very good information ... this can increase the number of investors entering into the merculet project .. let alone the CEO merculet is the keynote speaker ...hopefully this project can be more successful and have a good future ... reach hardcap at the end of ICO .. .
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Our CEO Ivan will be participating the @cryptoinvestsmt “Blockchain Expo 2018” as a keynote speaker. The speech will be delivered on May 1st at 3:30 pm. If you are based in Los Angeles, welcome to visit our booth at 202.
Activity: 280
when the bounty will over?because the date of the ico delay.if the bounty campaign also delay until the ico end?
I think waiting for the announcement from the krypital team. Merculet-ANN
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Merculet-ANN: Our private token contribution is closed. We greatly appreciate everyone’s participation! Within the limited time, we have received 21,000 ETH from selected 78 participants out of 900+ applications from 25 countries in the world! #merculet #blockchain #MVP

This is very good news. I trust this project very much. The team and advisors are very good.
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
A team and idea that can do more than expect. I and investors need to be careful about scam sites and frauds.
Activity: 60
this pojects looks like a scam, it doesnt have an official website, and there is no code on the github, they listed many advisors, this none of them admitted to be an advisor of merculet

I think you need to recheck before making misleading statements like this because merculet already have an official website and also released its whitepaper. Suggest you read the whitepaper in official website to take a clear idea about this great project.

read the whitepaper in official website

Where lincs?

why you said that? do you know all team member? i belive your team. i have been success with CMT & i hope will success with mer &erg too
Pages:
Jump to: