Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 29. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Merculet is created to lead the transformation of turning the information-based internet into the value-based internet. Merculet-ANN
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Just read about the Merculet's n-tier architecture - Offchain, Permissioned Chain and Public Chain.

Offchain for third-party platforms or apps integration
Permissioned chain for generation of UAT and UAV
Public chain for circulation of tokens. Partners can create tokens.

I believe the architecture itself is very inherent for abstracting the complexities in Merculet platform. I am just wondering if offchain is something like lightning network built on top of Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It is worth paying special attention to the fact that Merculet thoroughly prepared for the ICO, having concluded a series of very very steep partnerships. The project has a strong team of developers. Ceo Merculet Mengjun Jiang previously worked in such large companies as HP, SAP and Alibaba. Members of the team have great experience in the field of blocking, as well as in the advertising field, as well as in the field of electronic commerce. They inspire confidence.
Merculet-ANN
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
A very strong team, and heard of a new strong investment fund investment project, it seems that I found a very good one. Having paid attention to your Twitter, you can always get a lot of the latest and most useful information and keep your attention for a long time.     Merculet-ANN
Activity: 16
I love all project from Krypital , I believe Merculet will be big project - Merculet-ANN
Activity: 270
Merit: 100

【Merculet News】
Now Tokeneed system upgrade is done

New functions:
A, Email registration is available
B, Referral program is ready
( can be applied to Merculet,Egretia and any project list on Tokeneed)

Those who click on your referral link will receive a 2% bonus of their contribution and you will receive a 3% commission of their contribution.

you could find your referral link in profile page 
https://tokeneed.com/?refer=37aca3b29a787f5f

https://twitter.com/Merculet_io/status/988985942798229506
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
We've received requests that many were unable to register using SMS. To improve user experience, our partner Tokeneed has decided to add email registration feature. So, the KYC process will extend the Public Sale start date to May 4, 8am CST through May 9, 8am CST.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The Merculet project aims to develop and support a Value Network hierarchy Attention. It will connect the edges of the supply and demand of attention with a set of open protocols to promote an ethical Internet traffic of value. Merculet-ANN
Merculet-ANN
great summary of Merculet-ANN, with a strong and capable team, best of luck to Merculet on building the ethical internet of value, value attention network
I want to say that this is really a new and wonderful project. Is there anyone who agrees with me?.Merculet-ANN
The Merculet project aims to develop and support a Value Network hierarchy Attention. It will connect the edges of the supply and demand of attention with a set of open protocols to promote an ethical Internet traffic of value. Merculet-ANN
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Do you have questions about Merculet? Do you want to know more details about our project? Come to join our telegram (link: https://t.me/merculet) t.me/merculet ! Our developer team will come and answer all your questions every Saturday at 9 pm central time.
The merculet uses blockchain technology along with the UAV rating system to deliver attention to the token values ​​that individual user values ​​can be viewed.
Merculet-ANN
Merculet's technology vision is to promote the actual releasing of value through suitable architecture. In this process, Merculet is also working with a large number of fundamental infrastructure development teams, including public chain teams. Merculet-ANN
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
For token sale avaliable only 30% of tokens? What will be with rest tokens? Is there was a pre-sale and private sale? And who took part in private sale from known people (companies) and which discounts they had?
Private sale bonus-25%. But the team took a good decision by locking these tokens "Vesting Period: 5 months (20% token released per month, starting from token release)" You don't have to worry.

How much was sold on private sale? 25 mln hardcap - this is with private sale together? Or just for ICO? Vesting period just for addittional bonus or for all funds?
Activity: 98
Merculet has raised very well in private token distributions, i believe there will be more and more people participate in this project. This is the best project in early 2018 i believe so Smiley You got our big big big supports Merculet , keep going on !
Activity: 406
I love all project from Krypital , I believe Merculet will be big project - Merculet-ANN
Activity: 574
"Merculet-ANN"
This is my 3 bounty company with the Krypital team!!
#Merculet is a very cool and useful project.
I wish success to the team and I hope they will realize everything conceived.
Thanks and good luck!!
Activity: 96
Hi everybody.  This is my first project.  and I have learned.  it's awesome.  I believe the merculet will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: