Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 35. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A great project believes that it will be truly successful. and become the most profitable and beneficial project for the community
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Merculet is on Forbes ! You gotta check this out: https://medium.com/merculet/is-virtual-currency-the-future-of-online-marketing-d65c62462702  I think the project is extremely popular.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good to know this project!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I found this project on the ico sites. A project worth gold. It's the best lately.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Merculet-ANN
Merculet uses blockchain technology to transform the relations between consumers, producers, and investors. It allows users to monetize their attention. Meanwhile, it also helps enterprises grow their businesses by creating a virtuous feedback ecosystem and the redistribution of the trillion-dollar value-driven economy. This is great!
brand new
I do think this project is good and team is hard working
Activity: 154
Merculet is a good project. We have information that Fenbushi Capital (Fenbushi Capital) officially announced its strategic investment in Merculet! The managing partner of Fenbushi Capital, Bo Shen, will accordingly act as a strategic adviser of Merculet.

https://medium.com/merculet/fenbushi-capital-officially-announced-its-strategic-investment-in-the-innovative-blockchain-project-f90f59d73ff6
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
By using Merculet’s platform, users will be able to make money without changing their behavior on app usage, which makes it enticing for them to engage on the platform. The team is comprised of experienced entrepreneurs who have relevant experience in the app growth space. The project is backed by various institutional investors, meaning that it has passed the scrutiny of those investors.
Another reason why the project looks promising - Merculet community is very large and active! This is a sign that the ICO will be successful.
And I like that ICO to be held only 5 days.
Activity: 135
Boshen was already listed on the website as an advisor but it is nice to see Fenbushi Capital is officially onboard as a strategic partner.
Activity: 7
Great team + great vision
Activity: 182
this project has a good concept. I am sure this project will bring great benefits to everyone

The road map, planning, and team and advisors look strong, but the concept is somewhat vague. User attention = user data that can sell to enterprise, making better marketing products?
If you have any questions, please contact the team. They will be happy to answer your questions. but In my opinion, the idea of the project is described in detail and understandable.
Activity: 225
I want to buy public sale, how to buy  Huh
Activity: 308
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
merculet                              
That is Merculet's first successful step, it will succeed when list on binance
brand new
I hope this project will be developed more widely in future. Wink
Activity: 294
Same here.. now waiting to invest in the ICO..   i love merculet                           
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
This is a good project with great prospects. ICODrops their praise in their reviews, and they do not take money for reviews. I will definitely try to participate in Merculet.
It is very hard to buy, I see a huge community
merculet
I got a presale slot, wish you a successful boat
24h to start public sale, collect the boat
Activity: 308
This is a good project with great prospects. ICODrops their praise in their reviews, and they do not take money for reviews. I will definitely try to participate in Merculet.
It is very hard to buy, I see a huge community
merculet
I got a presale slot, wish you a successful boat
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
one of core parts of the task is to address the wellspring of user attention,
MVP is described with, Limited aggregate sum by keeping up a specific level of expandability and shortage, Numerous flow situation with a wide scope which underpins all business situations of client benefit endeavors and Wide target gathering of people. Attention Economy covers the whole portable Internet users. MVP can extend the change and assessment of user esteem, and bit by bit guide esteem sharing.
Activity: 143
Great team + great vision. Merculet will moon guys. Merc my words!
Pages:
Jump to: