Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 37. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
How can someone's attention have a universal value? It simply does not. Attention value varies from one person to another. My attention for example may be worthless for many of you but pretty much important to some companies or friends. What's the rationale behind it?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Merculet  is a good project . I believe this project will be a great success in future
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Merculet-ANN allows you guys to read others' thoughts about the project. These are mine: Merculet is very interesting and promising project. I really like their ambitious concept and think they have great chances to achieve impressive results in the nearest future! To my mind it will be one of the hottest ICO in 2018  Roll Eyes
To the Moon and beyond!  Wink

Merculet have some great advisors/investors/ and partners, including Fenbushi Capital, Elex, Solo Ads, some of the advisors are well known in crypto, better chance for the project to succeed!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The project will be a huge success. he has a clear and understandable position, a good team and great goals.
Registration for Merculet_io public sale is open, ICO begins on April 25. Public sale hardcap - 16.000 ETH, personal cap - min 0.1, max 5 ETH.

token sale will be redirect to Tokeneed for KYC and public sale. Restriction include USA and China. Best of luck to Merculet ICO!
Activity: 361
Really a good product! Very skilled and experienced team! I wish success in the implementation of all plans! Good luck!
Merculet has built an open content platform that is based on consensus and driven by Tokens, becoming the sources of user attention, and encouraging all the users in the ecosystem to actively promote the positive cycle of the global content ecosystem as participants. This and more is why I believe strongly in a strong team. With recent strategic partnerships as a result, this project is definitely positioned to disrupt its niche.

This is a new idea and quite a concept, something similar to social media, tokenizing attention economy, building attention value network
Activity: 42
Hope they can refine.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Registration for Merculet_io public sale is open, ICO begins on April 25. Public sale hardcap - 16.000 ETH, personal cap - min 0.1, max 5 ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies as this project is new in the market and more than perspective! Good luck , we sparking believe in you
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here. EQUI bridges the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market this One of not many ICO projects that causes trust
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
Merculet-ANN allows you guys to read others' thoughts about the project. These are mine: Merculet is very interesting and promising project. I really like their ambitious concept and think they have great chances to achieve impressive results in the nearest future! To my mind it will be one of the hottest ICO in 2018  Roll Eyes
To the Moon and beyond!  Wink
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet now officially announce that we have partnered with Fenbushi Capital!
Fenbushi Capital is the first China-based venture capital firm that exclusively    
 invests in Blockchain-enabled companies. We will work together for a brighter  
future! #merculet #blockchain                                                                      

Activity: 448
Merculet  is a good project. This project is very good and interesting. This project has a good explanation and clear vision. I believe this project will be a great success.
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
Merculet has built an open content platform that is based on consensus and driven by Tokens, becoming the sources of user attention, and encouraging all the users in the ecosystem to actively promote the positive cycle of the global content ecosystem as participants. This and more is why I believe strongly in a strong team. With recent strategic partnerships as a result, this project is definitely positioned to disrupt its niche.
I also like the idea of the project and the team. But more just I like a small hard cap! I am sure that during the ICO hard cap will be reached very quickly.
Activity: 17
Activity: 350
Hello friends,

Merculet positions itself as the Chief Growth Officer to serve the entrepreneurs worldwide, providing Internet companies with solutions that grant them ready access to token-based operations, companys would be able to be linked and integrated with its peers in the same blockchain ecosystem. the Merculet team has been providing growth solutions to outstanding mobile-internet entrepreneurs in terms of user attention and content generation.
"Merculet-ANN"
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I hope this is a project that brings a lot of sacrifice to the community. I learned a lot and found it so wonderful with many special features. I believe this project will not stop growing

This is just the beginning of the road. I studied this project to see if it really costs my attention. As a result, I came to the conclusion that if the guys make at least half the promised, the project will soar very strongly. In any case, now it is worth actively promoting these ideas and supporting the community of the project, without the community everything is doomed to failure
Activity: 196
We have a considerable measure of... all things considered, peculiar ventures this year. In any case, Merculet is extremely cool. I see, possibly, ICO emergency now and we can't be quiet to our ventures, yet I am fulfilled to see the undertaking this way. I am keen on client consideration esteem. The expectation, you will achieve objectives, folks and we will get the chance to utilize your items
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: