Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 24. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Look at the price tank even more.  You can fork it to 100 million coins and nobody will buy it. 
You took the blue tribal waters and now it's filled with pollution and no one will drink it.  What a perfect scam.   I'll check back in six months and the network will be offline and dead.

Activity: 134
Lmao @ Megaman. Guys dont take him seriously. He's trolling and FUDing other threads like it's a fulltime job for him. He spread the shit out of FUD in the silkcoin thread and then PM'ed the dev and tried to extort him out of .5 bitcoins saying he would stop the FUD and delete all of his posts. He also photoshopped a fake message from the dev making it look like he told megaman his coin was a scam. This guy is a joke...he is the one who is the scammer. Look at his trust rating hahah. He will tell you its because the "scammers" are trying to protect their "scam coin" but in reality, he got the negative trust ratings after his extortion attempt was called out.

He caused a shit storm in the silkcoin thread.. don't  let it happen here. Good luck with the project and trying to get it back on track.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 183
Well the problem is the entire dev team was comprised of a bunch of scamming, lying assholes. Once a coin has that reputation they're pretty much sunk even after the original team has bailed. Nobody that has a clue what they're doing is going to invest money into this - you guys have been beating a corpse for months now. It's dead - it was all based on lies - it's going nowhere - it was a pump-and-dump guys. Why not go spend your money on something that isn't already a proven scam? MintPal means nothing to me - do you have any idea how much crap they've added now? Every week they add a new piece of crap coin. Silkcoin? Yellowcoin (25% premine)? Razorcoin? It's a bunch of garbage.

The dev team was not comprised of scammers, and this was not a pump and dump coin, if it was a pump and dump the premine would have been dumped at 10,000 Satoshi or somewhere along the fall, the fact the the premine still exists and the fact that none of the initial developers got rich off Mazacoin should be proof enough that it wasn't designed as a scam.  There is still work being done on trying to get the Lakota to accept the coin and we are working to that ends, the hard fork will help ensure that block times are more consistent which should help transactions go smoother.

You can call it a scam all you want, just like bitcoin is called a scam by many not in the community.  When Mazacoin is accepted by the Lakota and other tribes we'll see how you feel at that time.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Well the problem is the entire dev team was comprised of a bunch of scamming, lying assholes. Once a coin has that reputation they're pretty much sunk even after the original team has bailed. Nobody that has a clue what they're doing is going to invest money into this - you guys have been beating a corpse for months now. It's dead - it was all based on lies - it's going nowhere - it was a pump-and-dump guys. Why not go spend your money on something that isn't already a proven scam? MintPal means nothing to me - do you have any idea how much crap they've added now? Every week they add a new piece of crap coin. Silkcoin? Yellowcoin (25% premine)? Razorcoin? It's a bunch of garbage.

Let's talk again in a few months. I have a good feeling about mazacoin.

Now that illusions and propaganda have dissappeared some real work can be done.

And this will cause real growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
on second thought.

Are 10 days really enough to inform all exchanges who trade mzc, and to make everyone update their wallets?

Probably. Nobody gives a crap about this coin so if you give them too much notice they'll put it off and then just forget to do it. Honestly there are maybe 5-6 total people that give a crap. You could do 2 days if you wanted to.

The fact that MZC is listed on https://www.mintpal.com/market where many other coins with higher marketcap would wish to be listed ( https://www.mintpal.com/voting ) speaks volumes.

It's also outstanding that MZC has a wikipedia article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MazaCoin
It is even one of the few altcoins that is listed on the main cryptocurrency wikipage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies#Notable_cryptocurrencies

Ask other coins like quark, infinitecoin, and whatever that tried to setup a wikipage, only to have it deleted after a few days.  Grin
They get deleted because they don't pass the General Notability Guideline: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GNG#General_notability_guideline

You are free to have your own opinion, but I think the people have spoken.

Unload your hate elsewhere.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
on second thought.

Are 10 days really enough to inform all exchanges who trade mzc, and to make everyone update their wallets?

Probably. Nobody gives a crap about this coin so if you give them too much notice they'll put it off and then just forget to do it. Honestly there are maybe 5-6 total people that give a crap. You could do 2 days if you wanted to.

Maybe 10 days is enough. The few exchanges would probably instantly update their wallets, and the few miningpools are also very cooperative.

Nobody gives a crap?

The fact that MZC is listed on https://www.mintpal.com/market where many other coins with higher marketcap would wish to be listed ( https://www.mintpal.com/voting ) speaks volumes.

It's also outstanding that MZC has a wikipedia article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MazaCoin
It is even one of the few altcoins that is listed on the main cryptocurrency wikipage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies#Notable_cryptocurrencies

Ask other coins like quark, infinitecoin, and whatever that tried to setup a wikipage, only to have it deleted after a few days.  Grin
They get deleted because they don't pass the General Notability Guideline: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GNG#General_notability_guideline

You are free to have your own opinion, but I think the people have spoken.

Unload your hate elsewhere.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
on second thought.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
on second thought.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Ok, so I have a small timetable here.  I am planning on performing the hard fork at block 100000, which should occur on July 2nd.

With this fork I currently have it set to change difficulty adjustments to DGW3 which will readjust the diff every block which should allow for smoother block times. I have also lowered the block reward from 5000 MZC to 1000 MZC per block and modified the block halving to 950000 blocks, so the blocks won't halve for approx 3.5 years.  This puts us at 1.45 billion coins after 4 years and 2.34 Billion after 18 years.  This means MZC created each year for the first 3.5 years after the fork will be around 237.5 Million a year.

To sum up:
After block 100,000
DGW3 Diff recalc every block
1000 MZC reward per block
950,000 block halving intervals

We still have some time before this goes into affect and I will push the code and get the wallets compiled next week.  If you have any comments about this fork we will be taking comments until 6/23, after that no further comments will be considered for this code push.

After this fork, we will work on implementing merged mining at a later date.  With the difficulty changes needed desperately to help the flow of the block chain I didn't want to delay this fork to get merged mining working.

Excellent news.
I stand behind Mazacoin.

Is the code for the new fork already at github? Can you give me the url?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Such is life in crypto paradise
Is there an Android wallet already?

The android wallet is complete, I will release it tomorrow.
Also, please consider making future posts in the thread I mentioned above
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
Activity: 112
Such is life in crypto paradise
Activity: 79

The market sucks, I would like to have a list of vendors where I can buy curios made by the Indian Tribes, feathered hats, clothing and jewellery and anything else that is made there that I am not aware of.

Is there a list of vendors anywhere that export? It's late now and don't want to be lazy, will do some research tomorrow.  

You could try the Pine Ridge Area Chamber of Commerce and see if there is anyone there who knows of some online shops.  http://www.pineridgechamber.com/
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

The market sucks, I would like to have a list of vendors where I can buy curios made by the Indian Tribes, feathered hats, clothing and jewellery and anything else that is made there that I am not aware of.

Is there a list of vendors anywhere that export? It's late now and don't want to be lazy, will do some research tomorrow.   
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
what is the reason behind this? as a hodler of between 2 and 15 mil mzc, don't see a problem anywhere. slowing rate of inflation isn't crucial. this is a bottom price for mzc/btc there's no need to fear of being rejected from the exchanges. if some of you are trying to dump as soon as it twitches up a bit, you're into mzc for a wrong cause, since the social aspect of mazacoin is far greater than of a btc. no other community in the world has an opportunity to introduce crypto due to local bureaucracy limitations, tribal communities under treaty have no or very little paper work.

Lakota people need to find a permanent use for it while others help em out mining, hodling, and crowd source advising.

The main reason for the fork is to have more consistent times on the blockchain, that is why we are implementing DGW3, if you look at the block explorer, after a multipool jumps into Maza because the diff is so low the diff will spike so high that once that multipool leaves we sit for hours between blocks.  This is not good for usability and will hamper the adoption of the coin by the Lakota or any other Native tribe.  We decided to slow the rate of inflation due to adoption by the Lakota taking longer than initially anticipated, most of the coins are held by people in the global community and very little by the Lakota.  We also needed to lower the rate of inflation so there is more incentive for them to adopt it, as raising prices on the reserve everyday in MZC because over 3 million coins are being created a day isn't feasible, this drops the coin creation down by 5 to 720k a day which is still plenty to allow for adoption while not causing the large daily inflation that was there.

Hopefully with these changes we can also get more investors into the coin to help show the Lakota government the value of crypto currency and how it can be a real solution to their problems.

I am buying while at a silly price and holding. The only way coins are going to leave my wallet is if I can find away to buy from business (I am in the UK) shipping?
And donations, anything to help with adoption. Support venders !!
Activity: 189
what is the reason behind this? as a hodler of between 2 and 15 mil mzc, don't see a problem anywhere. slowing rate of inflation isn't crucial. this is a bottom price for mzc/btc there's no need to fear of being rejected from the exchanges. if some of you are trying to dump as soon as it twitches up a bit, you're into mzc for a wrong cause, since the social aspect of mazacoin is far greater than of a btc. no other community in the world has an opportunity to introduce crypto due to local bureaucracy limitations, tribal communities under treaty have no or very little paper work.

Lakota people need to find a permanent use for it while others help em out mining, hodling, and crowd source advising.

The main reason for the fork is to have more consistent times on the blockchain, that is why we are implementing DGW3, if you look at the block explorer, after a multipool jumps into Maza because the diff is so low the diff will spike so high that once that multipool leaves we sit for hours between blocks.  This is not good for usability and will hamper the adoption of the coin by the Lakota or any other Native tribe.  We decided to slow the rate of inflation due to adoption by the Lakota taking longer than initially anticipated, most of the coins are held by people in the global community and very little by the Lakota.  We also needed to lower the rate of inflation so there is more incentive for them to adopt it, as raising prices on the reserve everyday in MZC because over 3 million coins are being created a day isn't feasible, this drops the coin creation down by 5 to 720k a day which is still plenty to allow for adoption while not causing the large daily inflation that was there.

Hopefully with these changes we can also get more investors into the coin to help show the Lakota government the value of crypto currency and how it can be a real solution to their problems.

thanks, it makes sense to level the spikes of  diff volatility. 

Activity: 189

Pages:
Jump to: