Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 19. (Read 278314 times)

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
The current market cap is less than 100k. What if someone where to buy up over half of the Maza coins in circulation? Do you think it would increase the price? Also is Maza a POW coin?

If someone wanted to try and buy half of Maza the value would go up very quickly, the market cap is just a snapshot of the latest trading price applied to the total supply. But recently Maza trades at low volumes so things can change fast. POW just means you can mine it, the same equipment that can mine Bitcoin can be used to mine Mazacoin, as it shares the SHA256 algorithm.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
The current market cap is less than 100k. What if someone where to buy up over half of the Maza coins in circulation? Do you think it would increase the price? Also is Maza a POW coin?
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Mazacoin is strong. Remember you can always use the new Encompass multiwallet for Mazacoin, provided by Mazaclub. Welcome back Sitting Bull !
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Mazacoin took a big blow today and stood strong at 50 SAT, good price to buy some more
Buy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What I really think would help the people the coin was made for (and give it more point to hold then just speculation for me) would be if some Lakota trades people would set up online shops to sell some of their work for MZC. Then wealth is actually flowing into their community, instead of just kinda spreading around mzc in a way that might actually decrease its value as everyone sells it off with nothing else to use it for.

Certainly that applies to all coins in a theoretical way.

In pactical terms, altcoins need some "hook" to become mainstream. All the phony "buy x with altcoins" do nothing since they offer nothing really. But Mazacoin potentially offers a real "hook" for altcoins.

Natives have an authentic reason for wanting their own currency and a lot of other people in other places understand. If Lakota sellers of art and other stuff offered discounts for paying with Native currency it would get publicity, and if the Native currency they accepted was an altcoin it would be a mainstream practical use that would be supported by others.

The big question right now is which currency Natives will use. Maza will always have some relevancy because it was the first specifically Native altcoin. But other tribes might create their own coins or whatever.

American Natives are leading.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
have a question about mazacoin wallet
downloaded recently the latest qt wallet
all is fine synced fine.

haven't got round to adding password but want to.

1/has anyone had any issues if encrypting wallet with password. read ages back there was some timelock problem??

2/secondly (i should know this but haven't massed around with wallets in longtime)
if after wallet is downloaded and synced and I restart qt wallet and hasn't caught up with latest blocks, can i add a password then? before caught up?
as remember when adding a passord from longtime back, wallet shuts down, then restart later after adding a password

appreciate any replies
cheers
Activity: 21
Windows Maza wallet won't sycn. No block source available. Please help!

Hi. Don't worry. Maybe you have downloaded an old version wallet. It's easy to fix. Contact with [email protected] or via twitter: https://twitter.com/mazatribe

This thread is old and the links listed are not more valid  Wink

P.S. Don't delete your wallet.dat file!

And good job Tomi!

Greetings to all the free men
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Windows Maza wallet won't sycn. No block source available. Please help!
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Activity: 25
Maza has had plenty of publicity.

What it lacks is credibility because nobody has started promoting it adequately among the tribes.

When someone seriously starts promoting it as a tribal currency it will jump to the sky. I'm willing to donate a fair amount of my coins to a solid distribution effort but it has to be directly to people for whom the coin is intended.

A lot of MZC holders are probably willing to donate substantially to distributing the coin but it has to be in a practical way.

Well a big prob is what stops white men in Canada like me from saying hey I am one of these um "mazu's" now can I have some free MZC? But.. maybe its not a huge prob if its distributed more globally. What I really think would help the people the coin was made for (and give it more point to hold then just speculation for me) would be if some Lakota trades people would set up online shops to sell some of their work for MZC. Then wealth is actually flowing into their community, instead of just kinda spreading around mzc in a way that might actually decrease its value as everyone sells it off with nothing else to use it for.
Activity: 25
MazaCoin crowd funded node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-91-92/

After second round 2 more nodes and block explorer.

Cheers!

AWESOME! I just recently learned what nodes even do lol. to be honest it should not matter to most ppl that wana use a coin but its important SOMONE keeps em running Smiley
Shine Like The Sun
Thank you Marcetin! Great to have more nodes for MZC
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
MazaCoin crowd funded node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-91-92/

After second round 2 more nodes and block explorer.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
You guys really want to work with the Blocknet project.  So that mazacoin can be used to pay for services on the Bitnation Horizon NHZ platform.  The Bitnation platform could potentially do a lot for your wider aims and goals.
Shine Like The Sun
Mazacoin is founded for all the free men and women, anyone can join us (plus contribute to the cause) this is cryptocurrency

Buy
Activity: 17
Maza has had plenty of publicity.

What it lacks is credibility because nobody has started promoting it adequately among the tribes.

When someone seriously starts promoting it as a tribal currency it will jump to the sky. I'm willing to donate a fair amount of my coins to a solid distribution effort but it has to be directly to people for whom the coin is intended.

A lot of MZC holders are probably willing to donate substantially to distributing the coin but it has to be in a practical way.
Shine Like The Sun
Youtube the project.

You mean to make a utube video about Mazacoin?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Shine Like The Sun
With Encompas wallet and the Lakotas support Mazacoin will be one the leading altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: