Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 57. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
You guys remember that article from indianz.com that called out payu and said that the Lakotas had never heard of mazacoin? Well I posted the link on the mazacoin facebook page about a month ago and asked what was going on, and I finally got a response today

Maza Coin This statement was all FUD it was created by a Biased reporter. several parts in this story were false...I took my time in replying because Im focused on the future and growing mazacoin...not constantly responding to trolling FUD statements trying to suppress the price of MZC we wanted the price to drop so we can work as a community to grow it at a slower more stable rate so the price/value last
Like · Reply · 6 hrs

And that reply is an example of the problem. Instead of having a dev or  PR person here answering people's questions, they either avoided them completely, or held irc sessions that most people didn't even see. And even in the irc sessions they tended to avoid questions, or answered with things that didn't make a whole lot of sense at the time.

So a month late you get an answer. Maybe several months from now when maza is low double digits someone from the team will respond with perhaps they should update their website.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
You guys remember that article from indianz.com that called out payu and said that the Lakotas had never heard of mazacoin? Well I posted the link on the mazacoin facebook page about a month ago and asked what was going on, and I finally got a response today

Maza Coin This statement was all FUD it was created by a Biased reporter. several parts in this story were false...I took my time in replying because Im focused on the future and growing mazacoin...not constantly responding to trolling FUD statements trying to suppress the price of MZC we wanted the price to drop so we can work as a community to grow it at a slower more stable rate so the price/value last
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Yeah I thought so as well!   
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I had never seen that painting before... it's awesome.
legendary
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
The Dragon flies, listen to it breath. High in the blood moon sky. Long live Maza Coin

- Tomi
legendary
Mazapump has started, as ANN yesterday. I hope you were able to add some cheap coins....

Enjoy it  Grin already 100% Cheesy

Unconfirmed target price of 400sats  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Half way Cheesy, already a nice pump from 60 to 200.

60 was the lowest of the lowest and I doubt too many managed to get coins at that price in the last 3 days.
But an almost 100 gain it's nice. I wonder if it's time to cashout and be happy with it.

Or should I join the madness myself?

Swim in the madness... dive in.... it is warm in here.... and oh so very dark outside.
legendary
Name           Cap              Unit            Supply                24 hr Vol      24 hr % change 
 MazaCoin    $ 213,831    $ 0.000842    253,940,050 MZC    $ 41,741    +102.54 %

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Who is going to blink first  Grin Shocked

Jokey
legendary
Name           Cap              Unit            Supply                24 hr Vol           24 hr % change        
MazaCoin    $ 214,215    $ 0.000844    253,775,050 MZC    $ 41,644           +72.05 %

Pleasant change .... for now at least... but still nice change been a while since last had a nice green figure and some nice volume
yes I know this could easily reverse... but y'know it is just nice to see some life and upward movement... a not unexpected surprise ...  and no doubt we
have a rollercoaster ride ahead... like I said .. hodl on to them hats ; )

legendary
I am looking for a tumbleweed removal service .....

Cheesy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yeah the sub 100 mark was tested several times yesterday and rebounded nicely each time.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Hmm well looking at Cryptsy someone is trying to buy almost 5 BTC worth at 153 Sat.. Will hold and see if the CNN report comes out this month at least. This coin didn't go below 100 for long and may do not so again for a while.

EDIT: Order shifted to 165...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Mazapump has started, as ANN yesterday. I hope you were able to add some cheap coins....

Enjoy it  Grin already 100% Cheesy

Unconfirmed target price of 400sats  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

60 was the lowest of the lowest and I doubt too many managed to get coins at that price in the last 3 days.
But an almost 100 gain it's nice. I wonder if it's time to cashout and be happy with it.

Or should I join the madness myself?

Activity: 560
Strange feeling, wake up and Maza is up.  Wink

Now fuders, trolls and haters-suckers can re buy Maza.
Activity: 560
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Fly dragon, fly, Maza Coin Hell coin. Its tale is long and it shoots fire.

- Tomi

Ps. This is a pump, lets get this coin to the moon
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Enjoy it  Grin already 100% Cheesy

Unconfirmed target price of 400sats  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

any news? why the sudden rise in price?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: