Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 59. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Hopefully this double bottom of 112 will hold and we can finally start the slow recovery. Would u rather buy 130 satoshi Doge, or 112 satoshi MZC. This is a question u all have to ponder.

At least Doge has block halving soon and responsive dev, basic economics says Doge.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

This is also another question worth thinking - If me, empowering, Sky Valley and few others hold the coins at a price of 112 and will not sell. Who the hell can sell anymore?

The problem with selling something like Mazacoin on a free market is that people with money to burn can buy high and sell low if they don't like the threat a movement causes. Who are these people?? It's not hard to guess.
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Hopefully this double bottom of 112 will hold and we can finally start the slow recovery. Would u rather buy 130 satoshi Doge, or 112 satoshi MZC. This is a question u all have to ponder.

I don't know why all the national coins have sinked so low, but I can submit to u that MZC is not the worst. Go and look at ISR and SPA, those coins have went to unexplored territories. Maza has been holding on fairly well.

This is also another question worth thinking - If me, empowering, Sky Valley and few others hold the coins at a price of 112 and will not sell. Who the hell can sell anymore? Is there many people still who bought Maza at 10 satoshi? I don't think so.

Brothers - I am proud of u (except Poppy who sold). We are the firm shield wall that no bangster has been able to destroy. I salute u.

MAZA GU BRATH! (long live Maza Coin)

- Tomi
Activity: 560
This coin is lost chance for now. ;/

So much media attention...

If only this fucking asshole super wise dev AP would had cojones not pussy...

With such media attention and good contact with community this would be great coin with future and profit. Smiley

but AP is GOD and knows better than ppl and community for him = nothing. ASSHOLE!

I hope that Payu will get rid of this fat Maza ballast.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
 Cheesy Cheesy ha ha wtf?

have you been on the peyote? as in alll of it?

[WTS] *landscaping purposes only~!*

100,000 MZC each (*shipping included North America only)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
We need urgently a Mazacoin pump, as nobody is talking about Mazacoin anymore... we need to get it back in the picture Smiley

If you want it to pump, silence and a really low price will make that happen. Pumpers don't buy overvalued coins. Good chance you'll get your wish.

Low price + CNN = possible pump... maybe. I just wouldn't expect crazy prices from it.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
wasnt here for 3 weeks, this thread is still active...
same shit different day Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We need urgently a Mazacoin pump, as nobody is talking about Mazacoin anymore... we need to get it back in the picture Smiley

Because, it's dead.  Blame the scammer dev team.
Activity: 592

If you want it to pump, silence and a really low price will make that happen. Pumpers don't buy overvalued coins. Good chance you'll get your wish.
Activity: 524

Yeah, because we don't already have enough people pissed because they bought at the top and lost a bunch of money on MZC. That's exactly what we need right now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

I just hope it's the last time we see "china banning bitcoin" news. It's getting retarded.

Agreed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Methinks that there is a possible retest of $340 coming in BTC - unless we just witnessed a double bottom- and if so we may get a little lift in BTC here, but still nothing major I suspect for a while.. in fact chances are we will see a triple bottom (or worse) with all the China noise, this week - now to the 18th/20th could be a bumpy ride...  we may see another sell off mid week...wed thurs, and if so and $340 holds with good support then we may get a nice bump in btc, nothing major but enough for now to take the market out of the doldrums, whilst the fincen/regulators become more clear in the states...  all this is to say , as said before if there is more even temporary bloodletting from the crypto market, and without any more news from the tribe on if they are going to rise to the challenge and take advantage of their unique legal position within the states to incorporate crypto (as they have done and I think will continue to do with various other enterprises , which I tend to think that once they cover their bases they may well do, but until then ... in the current climate with BTC , until there is a bounce and fresh or returning funds return to the crypto market, then MZC is going to continue to bleed... and I dare say with the rate of newly minted coins... until either the tribe speaks up, and or BTC makes its next wave up... then we are looking at further downward movement (barring any one deciding to make a large move into MZC on some sort of inside knowledge of its official adoption)  How far down ?  hard to say ... but as I said a week ago or so... interesting times in crypto land all around for many many reasons... there is much newses , rises and falls and failures to come in the next 3-4-6 months.  I continue to support and will continue to buy, it is early days still, and it is turbulent times in crypto, huge amounts of potential risk and also reward.  In terms of Mazacoin - I hope for the tribe’s sake, that this does play out well, conceptually it is a great coin/idea/cause/project- lets hope the market agrees in the longterm.

edit if 0.00000150 gets broken which I think it might, then maybe there will not be so much support down to 100- and ditto if 100 is broken then see you sub 50

hodl on to your hats

Thursday is almost here.... I wonder how the sea of green will fare... especially BTC.. may be a fairly important week.

I just hope it's the last time we see "china banning bitcoin" news. It's getting retarded.
legendary
Methinks that there is a possible retest of $340 coming in BTC - unless we just witnessed a double bottom- and if so we may get a little lift in BTC here, but still nothing major I suspect for a while.. in fact chances are we will see a triple bottom (or worse) with all the China noise, this week - now to the 18th/20th could be a bumpy ride...  we may see another sell off mid week...wed thurs, and if so and $340 holds with good support then we may get a nice bump in btc, nothing major but enough for now to take the market out of the doldrums, whilst the fincen/regulators become more clear in the states...  all this is to say , as said before if there is more even temporary bloodletting from the crypto market, and without any more news from the tribe on if they are going to rise to the challenge and take advantage of their unique legal position within the states to incorporate crypto (as they have done and I think will continue to do with various other enterprises , which I tend to think that once they cover their bases they may well do, but until then ... in the current climate with BTC , until there is a bounce and fresh or returning funds return to the crypto market, then MZC is going to continue to bleed... and I dare say with the rate of newly minted coins... until either the tribe speaks up, and or BTC makes its next wave up... then we are looking at further downward movement (barring any one deciding to make a large move into MZC on some sort of inside knowledge of its official adoption)  How far down ?  hard to say ... but as I said a week ago or so... interesting times in crypto land all around for many many reasons... there is much newses , rises and falls and failures to come in the next 3-4-6 months.  I continue to support and will continue to buy, it is early days still, and it is turbulent times in crypto, huge amounts of potential risk and also reward.  In terms of Mazacoin - I hope for the tribe’s sake, that this does play out well, conceptually it is a great coin/idea/cause/project- lets hope the market agrees in the longterm.

edit if 0.00000150 gets broken which I think it might, then maybe there will not be so much support down to 100- and ditto if 100 is broken then see you sub 50

hodl on to your hats

Thursday is almost here.... I wonder how the sea of green will fare... especially BTC.. may be a fairly important week.

On peyote once, I prefer acid than peyote and shrooms Smiley
I love acid.
legendary
  Cheesy Cheesy ha ha wtf?

have you been on the peyote? as in alll of it?

-What is Mazacoin grandpa?

-Well, Mazacoin is great but always-bottom-coin. That's what this coin really is.

-So, should I buy Mazacoin grandpa?

-Well, I have no fucking idea my dear... Ask grannie... But wait! Grannie is fucking dead. Won't tell you.

-Ok grandpa, now I see that Mazacoin is fucking weird coin to buy!

Wink
legendary
+1

As stated I have bought mainly from 500 down... and I only sold a very few to cover my initial buy in... and I have averaged down more and more... and have a fair amount of coin now... and if the price just drops a little more I am happy to accumulate a billion or so...

and guess what....

I am not selling either.

You want that bad to become some sioux chief?

Cheesy 

No not at all.... I am just expressing that I am willing to give the coins some time... I already have a nice amount of coins- I am not bothered if I buy more or not, and I am not really bothered what happens from my investment point of view... I am happy to let the coins ride... and I am hoping that this coins does fill its potential...  if/when this coin goes somewhere... then it will be amazing for the tribe... and yeah I will be a happy bunny... but i will also be a happy donating bunny that is more than happy to set some projects in motion and heck make a trip to the reservation myself... for more reasons than one that appeals to me.  Actually I hope the coin finds its floor soon... but like I said a week ago or so... if 150 falls, there would not be much support to 100 - and there has not been... and if 100 gets broken then I can see sub 50 satoshi..
However actually I hope the floor is before then... but I am not holding my breath..  but what I can say , is at those levels I will go in hard and buy by the million what is available- because I still belive in the project, and I really hope it works out and I am happy to put my BTC where my mouth is...  and also happy to buy up coin supply...  The coins is still so young, and the community at least the community on here is very fragmented...  lots of potential still though, and it is early days- high risk high reward though... but the killer with this coins is the rewards have more importance than if or not I earn a few extra BTC. For now it remains in a list of alts, all of which, without exception have had major rollercoaster rides, huge capitulaiton and recovery... (well most) and none of which have had a 1% of the media attention and public face as Maza, and barring one or two most have no real world potential benefits for anyone other than traders there are a few though, and most of which still have limited use amongst merchants..  MZC has huge potential...  so I guess I am just happy to back that potential... of all of the alts I have owned and traded... and there are a fair few... MZC is in the top 5 of the most interesting coins for me.

The next few months in crypto world are going to be interesting... eyes on BTC atm

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
+1

As stated I have bought mainly from 500 down... and I only sold a very few to cover my initial buy in... and I have averaged down more and more... and have a fair amount of coin now... and if the price just drops a little more I am happy to accumulate a billion or so...

and guess what....

I am not selling either.

You want that bad to become some sioux chief?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Loving the quick updates on twitter. Shows desperation. This coin won't rise again without some solid ground work. And because of so many misdirections that's going to take a very long time. I think MZC team missed a great opportunity for themselves and their community.
Pages:
Jump to: