Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 65. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I know that this price falling is epic...
But remember what is after despair phase in a bubble scheme.

BTW. Mazacoin gave me good lesson of patience.
This is just a proof of this childish usage word 'scam' :-)

Don't worry God loves you  Wink

BTW. Thanks for cheap Maza.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+1

Many people are stupid - scam for them is when price is not going up.

This behaviour is like kid crying in a store when mum doesn't want to buy candy.  Wink

Agreed. Mostly why I didn't post here when I was with the project. Too many people wondering why they can't buy a Ferrari with MZC and saying it is a scam.

Dude, fuck off.  You and your old team have sent this coin into purgatory and it won't be back.  It's done and I've sold off and stop mining it. Scammers.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
+1

This behaviour is like kid crying in a store when mum doesn't want to buy candy.  Wink

Agreed. Mostly why I didn't post here when I was with the project. Too many people wondering why they can't buy a Ferrari with MZC and saying it is a scam.
+1

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
man its been a long time since i checked this thread.....

guess not much has changed.....

looking at the mzc charts is pretty depressing....

This thing was garbage from day one. The original lead dev was one of the biggest morons on the planet and showed his true colors within hours of launch - that was enough to keep me away. Unfortunately most crypto people are sheep and they never think for themselves nor learn so scams like this can be successful over and over and over and over and over.

What are you on about?  please describe the scam ?  surely if there is a scam- someone must be making money ? and also there needs to have been a set of lies with the intent to take peoples money - but all I saw was - coin - on exchanges - buy if you want - do not buy if you do not want - hold if you want do not hold if you do not want- and the coin is , well a cryptocurrency, I do not understand where you see this magical "scam"  

Activity: 710
The dev team is now complete:

Tribal Liaison:

Master Coinmaker:

Lead Developer:

This new guy is hot shit.  He is going to turn it around.

CNN here we come!
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

This thing was garbage from day one. The original lead dev was one of the biggest morons on the planet and showed his true colors within hours of launch - that was enough to keep me away. Unfortunately most crypto people are sheep and they never think for themselves nor learn so scams like this can be successful over and over and over and over and over.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Unfortunately, AP says:

"CryptoDirect ‏@CryptoDirect  Apr 4
@boxxa @guruvan You don't do surgery on a new-born baby. MazaCoin is not a democracy we don't vote on changes."

That does make me wonder about something. Why even have a lead developer (or whatever Boxxa's position was called), if AP basically just does whatever it is he wants to do? And why in the World did Payu agree to sign up with a developer if that developer has full and complete control of the coin?

A project like this should either be a democracy, or whoever is out there publicly (Payu) should have full control... be the boss, and simply pay a dev to work for him. It does seem like they have a bizarre setup.

Payu = AP

No. Different people.
Activity: 171

Unfortunately, AP says:

@boxxa @guruvan You don't do surgery on a new-born baby. MazaCoin is not a democracy we don't vote on changes."

That does make me wonder about something. Why even have a lead developer (or whatever Boxxa's position was called), if AP basically just does whatever it is he wants to do? And why in the World did Payu agree to sign up with a developer if that developer has full and complete control of the coin?

A project like this should either be a democracy, or whoever is out there publicly (Payu) should have full control... be the boss, and simply pay a dev to work for him. It does seem like they have a bizarre setup.

Payu = AP
Activity: 238
MZA @ 228 !!!! *still flying low under the radar!!!!=)

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/164

YA BRO WHEN IT HITS 1S LET ME KNOW!  TWO BILLIONS COINS WAS THE ANSWER TO ALL THE PROBLEMS.
Activity: 392
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Unfortunately, AP says:

Activity: 710

All  - Payu, Pirate, Boxxa, Dataman and Mazatalk guy (sorry, I don't know his name) ... This will be great team!!!

And I want democracy in Maza team with Payu Harris as a father of Maza :-)....

...and good contact with community - I think boxxa could be great contact between Mazacoin team and community. Smiley

+1

Unfortunately, AP says:

Activity: 7
Remember, csjenks is not Payu or AP.

Correct.

That is the new developer they brought on board after my departure.

csjenks (that's me) and MazaTalk.com are independent of the development team. The new dev "DataMan" is someone else. Thanks everyone for all the feedback on MazaTalk, it's a community website and I appreciate those that are advocating I be included as part of the official development team.

I am a big fan of this site even tho your latest news post makes it look like I want the fork for reward changes which I clearly am not for.

My goal was to help address this: http://explorer.mazacoin.org/chain/MazaCoin?count=20&hi=43126

8 blocks in an hour which breaks the "easy and fast moving block chain" feature on the website.

Thanks, sorry didn't mean confuse your point. What causes this?

Multipools really screw up difficulty and pool hashing. It is not uncommon to see some coins get stuck on a block for an hour or more if the diff is too high.

Revamping the calculation or merged mining stabilizes and prevents this. Only problem with merged mine is you completely blow away any change of smaller support from smaller miners to keep the chain running.

DarkCoin has their own calculation for difficulty which is pretty interesting. Been following that to see how they do.

Good to know interesting about DarkCoin, thanks for sharing

Correct.

csjenks (that's me) and MazaTalk.com are independent of the development team. The new dev "DataMan" is someone else. Thanks everyone for all the feedback on MazaTalk, it's a community website and I appreciate those that are advocating I be included as part of the official development team.

I am a big fan of this site even tho your latest news post makes it look like I want the fork for reward changes which I clearly am not for.

My goal was to help address this: http://explorer.mazacoin.org/chain/MazaCoin?count=20&hi=43126

8 blocks in an hour which breaks the "easy and fast moving block chain" feature on the website.

Multipools really screw up difficulty and pool hashing. It is not uncommon to see some coins get stuck on a block for an hour or more if the diff is too high.

Revamping the calculation or merged mining stabilizes and prevents this. Only problem with merged mine is you completely blow away any change of smaller support from smaller miners to keep the chain running.

DarkCoin has their own calculation for difficulty which is pretty interesting. Been following that to see how they do.
Activity: 7

Correct.

Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
MZA @ 228 !!!! *still flying low under the radar!!!!=)

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/164
Pages:
Jump to: