Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 73. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

this cat is begging for more MZC Smiley look how he does looks like Cheesy
!
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
I'm guessing regardless of all the potential this coin has it will take a good couple of months for progress on the political and integration side possibly up to a year.

I would class this as a back-burner coin, I'd say the value will hit a floor around 100 which is gutting but I'll hold on to a little bit just for the "support the natives" purposes.

Also if these coins are going to be used by the locals with their tragically unfair average annual salary I would say the best thing to happen to maza is to drop as low as it could meaning the Lakota and possibly other native reservations can pick up some, those who are capable as of now. This is the way is would work, it wouldn't get anywhere if the native americans bought into the coin at an inflated price while the rest of the world celebrates and cashes out.

If you support the Native Americans selflessly then ignore the prices and check how it is going in half a year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Every day I wake up I ask myself that same question while holding on to this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Activity: 134
Does anyone know wtf is going on with cryptorush? I have like 10k maza on there along with a bunch of other stuff. I can't log in and there is some shady stuff going on there, I hope i don't get mt. Gox'd.

finally was able to get logged in and successfully transfer my crypto. I suggest you all do the same. Don't get Mt. goy'd

Just reading this in forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/03/13/5-ways-the-government-keeps-native-americans-in-poverty/

found this paragraph surprising:

Reservations contain valuable natural resources worth nearly $1.5 trillion, according to a recent estimate. But the vast majority of these resources remain undeveloped because the federal government gets in the way. Ron Crossguns of the Blackfeet Tribe recently put it this way: “It’s our right. We say yes or no. I don’t think the outside world should come out here and dictate to us what we should do with our properties.”

Even more interesting the recent twitter post:

We've begun to distribute the entitlement grants from the MazaCoin Tribal Trust now. So far personal & business grants awarded. | #MazaCoin

Both points unrelated of course... for now

Nice! Thanks for sharing, maza fokka!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Just reading this in forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/03/13/5-ways-the-government-keeps-native-americans-in-poverty/

Reservations contain valuable natural resources worth nearly $1.5 trillion, according to a recent estimate. But the vast majority of these resources remain undeveloped because the federal government gets in the way. Ron Crossguns of the Blackfeet Tribe recently put it this way: “It’s our right. We say yes or no. I don’t think the outside world should come out here and dictate to us what we should do with our properties.”

We've begun to distribute the entitlement grants from the MazaCoin Tribal Trust now. So far personal & business grants awarded. | #MazaCoin

+1
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

His last name is Crossguns. How fucking cool is that? Cool
legendary

Activity: 560
Does anyone know wtf is going on with cryptorush? I have like 10k maza on there along with a bunch of other stuff. I can't log in and there is some shady stuff going on there, I hope i don't get mt. Gox'd.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.720

Holding coins at rush is risky. Better buy some alt and withdraw. They don't have BTC. For me it's too risky to stay.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

maybe 10% increase at best....

Stop this fucking trolling and crying kid.
Today Maza +34% at cryptsy (286-383 or smth like that)
do the math, then post about price

yes 1 day chart on cryptsy is actually lower than when i posted...

we are negative...i checked the chart are you looking at the same one?

im not a troll im a realist....

Pull out man, get outta that place

I'm trying, but everytime I try to log in a get a "connection timed out" error. Are my cryptos kill?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
they are having some problems there i believe here is one person post who worked there.     http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi

Pull out man, get outta that place

Stop this fucking trolling and crying kid.
Today Maza +34% at cryptsy (286-383 or smth like that)
do the math, then post about price
still doesnt change anything fundamentally about mzc...

none of the important changes needed are addressed just more media attention....

if anything a small price bump then back to where we are today...

also cnn doesnt have the audience they used to have 5 years ago.....

i hope it helps but i wouldnt bet on it....

You're right but stop crying... I know mazacoin is not like others coins which  team contact with ppl everyday by btc talk thread... But you know, mazacoin dev didn't even started thread on btc talk... Didn't posting everyday etc. This is another type of coin. Just try to find a bright side. They're focused on media and project. Mazacoin project is not easy... I know that this is stupid that they doesn't want to improve technical issues, I hate this but I hope mazacoin will be forked and reward will decrease, so we - ppl who bought all the way down will be rewarded for our hard way with maza chart...
I know you're holding mazacoin so stay tuned and just chillout or sold and forget about this coin.
Sorry for my english.
Activity: 616
mzc about to reach the moon!
legendary
To the dumb nuts asking where the team is and why they aren't spending time reading your comments and opinions and addressing them:
go back to your coin with your dev team sat writing in the forums and "communicating" because that is their job as a development team. It isn't to promote it or attend conventions or to focus on the important coding work behind. It is only important to answer questions concerning FUD and hype, like I said, if you really believe it is their job to get even the slightest bit involved with fuud fights or this tripe.

On the plus side, where's the dev team? Where's Payu?
Maybe he's in whatever city the CNN studio is that he's going to, who knows! Want to know the pattern I see?

-Payu responds casually to comments and updates twitter
-Payu disappears
-People get scared
-Payu reappears with social coms and some videos/interviews/conventions
-Yay Payu people invest, Payu takes a breather.
-Payu disappears.
*repeat*
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

none of the important changes needed are addressed just more media attention....

Not so sure. The price jumped up like 50% the other day based on the al jazeera news story. That evidently was a pump induced price hike in association with the story, but still... I'd think CNN might boost it a bit more than 10%.

And no problem being negative towards maza, but it does read like you went from cheerleader to semi-troll, just because things didn't work out like you planned. It's one thing to be negative, it's another to be always negative.

Only takes one whale to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: