Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 72. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
I wonder how the Cryptorush insolvency will play out...  

Note on their site
Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency and site ownership changes, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT Semi-Official IRC Chat log from CryptoRush: ://pastebin.com/mrqJQ9Kb.
Side Note: FYRSTIKKEN is NOT an owner or any way affiliated with CryptoRush.

I got out a while ago from any coin I had on Cryptorash

There are currently supposed sales going through Cryptogush at far over the Cryptsy price..  it seems as people can still withdraw some coins and not others (BTC,LTC, AUR and a few others)   , and that the coins on Cryptogash are "selling" at a premium...

They are supposed to be uner new ownership- though the whole story stinks like shit.. I always wondered from the start if frekjyshitscum was the owner, before all of these "troubles" started...  

So.. I wonder if they will totally implode and disapear and take the coins inc MZC with them, (only just under 2 mill on the sell orders) and if those coins will vanish or reappear being spent elsewhere/ or be "compensated" to the hodlers.

There is a risky scenario where you could transfer over MZC and sell at a premium and hope and pray that the new owners make the company whole and then pay out the BTC. Sounds as appealing as eating shit covered razor blades.

Oh and on other newses

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Does anyone know much about the new tax regulations on bitcoin? Did they basically kill it, and does it apply to all crypto currency, or just bitcoin specifically?

Well this is interesting article about IRS and Bitcoin:
http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/31/technology/irs-bitcoin/

We don't have to pay taxes here on the rez! ;-) /\MAZACOIN//^MOONBASES COMING!!!=)WEEEEE
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Nice maza pump on the way....AUR is now being pumped, so get ready... bought already for 1BTC on MZC, looks too cheap, last month it was too expensive, but this price is ridicules, we should be trading at 1000 sats.

Smart money is buying IMO...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Does anyone know much about the new tax regulations on bitcoin? Did they basically kill it, and does it apply to all crypto currency, or just bitcoin specifically?

Well this is interesting article about IRS and Bitcoin:
http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/31/technology/irs-bitcoin/
Activity: 134
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Nobody asked you what to do  Cool
Sell your coins and relax  Wink
Activity: 238
This coin is junk, sell all now. Get out.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
:'(I bought mzc at  1100 900 842satoshi :'(the last price I check was 290....so sad, I don't know what happened about this coin, I hope it would be better soon, cuz I spent 40%money to buy this coin......

Just wondering what those 40% are..
You spent 40% of all your money on a alt coin for the "natives" Huh
Sorry but you need to stop investing and go back reading

I think it is a good move... You know i've started with 1BTC in November and hit 15BTC, dammit, why didn't i put 40% of all my money in it? I would be rich, and i never had to work anymore.

What if Mazacoin is being pumped, 10 times higher, impossible? mmm, don't think so, look at 42, was trading at 20BTC and hit 160BTC, or even higher...This market is run by a few people with a lot of money and if they decide to pump Maza then it can move higher, A LOT. Look at the Doge pump, it was trading at 25 sats and hit 280 sats, and that was a pump with a LOT of BTC!!!

Do you think that if someone would have invested 100k BTC he would have come up with 1,5 milBTC ?

$100k would certainly made $500k, there was more then enough volume on DOGE, no? Don't you think? Other coins is different, when there is only 3BTCs volume then it is impossible to have that kind of money, but with a coin like DOGE, i don't know, i'm sure that there was more then enough volume to get this result.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
:'(I bought mzc at  1100 900 842satoshi :'(the last price I check was 290....so sad, I don't know what happened about this coin, I hope it would be better soon, cuz I spent 40%money to buy this coin......

I think it is a good move... You know i've started with 1BTC in November and hit 15BTC, dammit, why didn't i put 40% of all my money in it? I would be rich, and i never had to work anymore.

What if Mazacoin is being pumped, 10 times higher, impossible? mmm, don't think so, look at 42, was trading at 20BTC and hit 160BTC, or even higher...This market is run by a few people with a lot of money and if they decide to pump Maza then it can move higher, A LOT. Look at the Doge pump, it was trading at 25 sats and hit 280 sats, and that was a pump with a LOT of BTC!!!

Do you think that if someone would have invested 100k BTC he would have come up with 1,5 milBTC ?
legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

legendary

Sad bad, but you know, every altcoin will be pumped one day, the question is, will it fall further or not, one week ago we were trading at 260 and hit 600, so timing is very important...
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Nice maza pump on the way....AUR is now being pumped, so get ready... bought already for 1BTC on MZC, looks too cheap, last month it was too expensive, but this price is ridicules, we should be trading at 1000 sats.

Yes , i think aurora is the best buy option of the moment.
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 238
Ah, next up at the Mazacoin Marketplace is a fantastic Snom M3 VOIP phone system.  Works great.

A steal at 30k MZC (< US$40).  Get yours now...  

http://www.mazacoin.org/market/item.php?id=16

OMG.  What a bargain.  Check out the iPod and the Raspberry Pi.  Both also available cheap.

Fuck outta here with that cheap ass shit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Ah, next up at the Mazacoin Marketplace is a fantastic Snom M3 VOIP phone system.  Works great.

A steal at 30k MZC (< US$40).  Get yours now...  

http://www.mazacoin.org/market/item.php?id=16

OMG.  What a bargain.  Check out the iPod and the Raspberry Pi.  Both also available cheap.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
in vietnam the cat is begging plz dont eat me...
Pages:
Jump to: