Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 79. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary

I do not think I mentioned a point...  just posted a link ... I was just sharing..... feel free to make up your own point(s)

(edit: pretty picture?)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
That's a cool data visualization.  I am mining some Mazacoins now, and picked up some cheapies this weekend.  I think it will continue to slowly drift down until more news arrives and/or the next pump.  But long term, if some of the original ideals are realized this will hold some value.  I know there was some negative news and its been quiet but I'm just not convinced that means it is abandoned, willing to be patient with this one and wait for tangible progress.  Its been a good coin to trade through the last pump.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Listen carefully... it is over.... please dump all of your coins ... dump them all... dump all the way down to 0.00000001 and I shall errr... take err care of them for you...  Cheesy

Heads-up!

Speaking of 1 satoshi... Cryptsy has BATCoin currently on the top of the voting. Cryptorush has BAT at 0.00000001 still, easy money. Buy, wait, sell and buy more MAZA!
legendary
Listen carefully... it is over.... please dump all of your coins ... dump them all... dump all the way down to 0.00000001 and I shall errr... take err care of them for you...  Cheesy

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I've been trading awhile now. The pevious high of 980 was an obvious pump.  A rise not backed by any news what so ever. This dump also has no news good or bad behind it.

I'm certain at this point a whale bought a ton to dump and once the landslide has leveled,  he will start buying back 3x as cheap. Whale can now buy many more coins cheaper and make more on a smaller rise.

We'll see
Activity: 284
Is there any hope left in this coin? It's pretty low and thinking of buying some. (Don't get excited, I am not a whale in disguise getting ready to pump).

Is the developer gone for good? Is anyone besides desperate and greedy miners involved here?

I'll wait 2 satoshi, then put 1m order, not mean, it could be happen! 

2 Satoshis?!!! Ha! Well, I guess I better wait then. That Is still far to fall -- wow.
Activity: 406
okay you win cryptomaik.....  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

have fun fondling mens balls at the airport....

night buddy....

Last warning, bud. 

I've pretty much allowed free reign in this thread for the last few weeks, but the name calling and childish gestures won't be tolerated. 
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Just look some thing on Blockchain, and looks like not a good news, any one confirm this rumor?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5867412

Hope this is just a rumor! otherwise, really sadness.

I don't think the OP of that thread understands the issue.  Payu already stated he hired someone to both design the coin and create the website on his behalf.  That person who designed the coin already admitted he created Maple coin as well, as a personal project.  Maple has nothing to do with Payu, he just subcontracted this guy to design the coin and website (hence why the site is basically the same template).

However.  My real concern would be the premine now.  If that is really the premine with a lot of movement, then it's game over for this coin.

It's already been discovered that the creator of Aphrodite coin has been dabbing into the premine shares as well.

Bottom line is...it is tough to trust these individuals when you have 0 control over half of the coins in circulation.  You have to put an unbelievable amount of blind trust in them.

The sites are being hosted on the same server. Twitter accounts of both Maza and Maple coins seems to be under control of same person/team. This is not as simple as hiring someone for design. AnonymousPirate created both the coins and is on the founding team for Maza (mentioned on the website). Has Github access and commit history. Seems like another scam exposed.

How is this any new information?  As was said before, anonpirate created both the coins and the websites.  Obviously he is hosting both websites as well.  I just don't see how any of this is groundbreaking or new information?  We all know Payu is just the face of the coin and does the footwork on promotion.  Hosting/dev/troubleshooting/twitter/etc. is all anonpirate.  Heck, anonpirate even replied to me via twitter stating that payu doesn't handle the @mazacoin twitter because he's so busy.  

Now, unless you have some concrete foolproof evidence that Payu is in anyway afiliated with the creation of Maplecoin as well, then we have a problem.  But anonpirate himself said he created maple coin on his own, and payu has nothing to do with it.  It's just a side project pirate wanted to do on his own.  Personally, I wouldn't touch it...but he has every right to create his own crypto, just as anyone else does.

No, I have no such proof. And I am also looking for answers and trying to connect the dots. If AnonymousPirate is hired by Payu for help in Mazacoin and is now using the infra created for it to promote Maple, then he has definitely overstepped the limits.

Let's assume Payu even entrusted him with website. So, this one guy is the coin creator, spec decider, website creator, wallet modifier, sys admin, twitter controller. And then he uses all that to create another coin. Host the infra of that to the other coin. Come on. How much leeway you want give here?

The simplest answer usually is the correct one. This is a scam , big time scam

we just want the identities of boxxa and anonpirate.....

anyone have info post it...lets make these guys or guy notorious...

i hope they live near me....

if this is true...

the scam of the century......

payu harris you had better give up the identity of boxxa anonpirate....

you better crawl under a rock and dont show your face ever....

i wouldnt want to be payu right now ....

Activity: 284
Is there any hope left in this coin? It's pretty low and thinking of buying some. (Don't get excited, I am not a whale in disguise getting ready to pump).

Is the developer gone for good? Is anyone besides desperate and greedy miners involved here?
Activity: 130
hey hey!!
new market for MAZACOIN !!
proffesional tradin platform (protrader for crypto! Wink)
mazacoin traded with pair  MZC\ltc, MZC\btc, MZC\clr , MZC\xpr
Please use the promo code 1205 or link https://upbit.org/?ref=1205
not ref link  https://upbit.org/
 Roll Eyes
support  skype "support-upbit" (Swissland)
Exchange register Plinada Commerce Inc. 14E, Salaminos Street,
Limassol, Cyprus, email: [email protected]
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
okay you win cryptomaik.....  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

have fun fondling mens balls at the airport....

night buddy....
Activity: 448
Don't fight guys. I need everyone's support if all of us are serious about doing any good through this coin. Make your peace. Don't forget you are communicating through text, very easy to misinterpret the emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: