Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 75. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Promising idea . How long has the team been on this kind of business ?
Report to moderator 

They started around 2012 it seems. Though the Builder platform is only live last year 2017

The company has on for 6 yrs now ? why need for ICO
Activity: 50
What are the mode of payments?

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

they need to create the choices above to enable ease in contributions and getting the naya tokens

You mean the Tokens can be bought now ?
brand new
Activity: 0
In the Capacity Partners section, you guys state that there will be incentive to using tokens over fiat . What are those incentive?

Capacity partners provide services to E.ai but also have the role as resellers of E.ai. They are both buyer and seller of services to E.ai.
In such relation, they are entitled for incentives.👍
I see these services below in web page of Engineer.ai and I would like to inform you about these services because I like them and I assume that you will too :

UBS (Ubiquitous Billing Service) :

UBS allows you to get guaranteed discounts from AWS without any impact to your infrastructure and no reserved commitments.  We use the aggregate purchasing power of the tens of thousands of instances purchased through our platform coupled with advanced machine learning and Operations Research to buy forward capacity and get you the best possible price in the market

Intelligent Infrastructure Services :

Intelligent Infrastructure Services reduce the time spent on tedious maintenance work from  AWS Migration Service (move or copy between availability zones with a one click “machine-managed” migration process) to Backup-Monitoring and even Autonomous Auto-Scaling Setup

Upfront Cloud Wallet :

Upfront Cloud Wallet ensures you never overspend on your account or get stuck at the grocery store because your credit card is blocked (all in local currency).

Are this the list of service ? and were will the AI be of more importance >?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,

why do you think its a good project will you love to share ?

let me help answer this if you look at my post above this line it answer that question
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I see these services below in web page of Engineer.ai and I would like to inform you about these services because I like them and I assume that you will too :

UBS (Ubiquitous Billing Service) :

UBS allows you to get guaranteed discounts from AWS without any impact to your infrastructure and no reserved commitments.  We use the aggregate purchasing power of the tens of thousands of instances purchased through our platform coupled with advanced machine learning and Operations Research to buy forward capacity and get you the best possible price in the market

Intelligent Infrastructure Services :

Intelligent Infrastructure Services reduce the time spent on tedious maintenance work from  AWS Migration Service (move or copy between availability zones with a one click “machine-managed” migration process) to Backup-Monitoring and even Autonomous Auto-Scaling Setup

Upfront Cloud Wallet :

Upfront Cloud Wallet ensures you never overspend on your account or get stuck at the grocery store because your credit card is blocked (all in local currency).
Activity: 69
this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,

why do you think its a good project will you love to share ?
Activity: 69

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

they need to create the choices above to enable ease in contributions and getting the naya tokens
momentary i don't really know how AI can fully replace Humans they assist to make process better, but fully replacing Human that will not occur soon!
i think the addiction of man makes the learning process better and improve the quality of decision.. Neural network developments have different ways of machine learning!! i wonder how man can fully be taken a way from the input of data to the AI system!!

The Engineer.ai human assisted seems achievable!! but as i have read you already performing well in the market 
Activity: 238
Good project. Also the video on youtube tends to give most information about the project and also it really makes all major doubts clear.
I am just wondering that can we also get to know the team for some more extend? Like i can't find their linkedin in the Announcement.
It would be good if the team gets more transperant.

Have you viewed the white paper ?

Best regards
MazeeCM
Activity: 168

Activity: 159
Does engineer.ai have any competition in this space?

hmm good question, i've never seen anyone doing what they do

there are competitors in build on-demand market but like you said they are unique in how the system works. AI and blockchain is only used by this project I think.

Based on what I've read so far, I believe that Engineer.ai needed to put up this ICO project in order to use NAYA and Blockchain technology with Builder, to facilitate escrow payments. Wink

And we still don't know any detail on the ICO yet

Which is pretty weird imo. They have all this set up for so long, yet no details are out yet

I'm sure most of us here are eager for more info too. I agree there should more announcement of the team on this, but maybe they are busy with preparing for the sale. For example, the website is recently updated with 4 more language, in both the site and the WP too

Nobody's perfect even the brilliant CEO of Tesla Motors has delays in all his works but when the product comes out, it's all worth the wait.
Activity: 150
this project looks so prospective, both for bounty and investors. I watched the whitepaper, website, and one-pager. Complete and convincing. Hopefully, the Engineer.ai project is successful ...
Good luck Wink

Wait until you access the Builder, everything you've read and watched on the whitepaper, one-pager and on their website will give you the realization that anything is possible with Engineer.ai.
Activity: 401
Merit: 254
Good project. Also the video on youtube tends to give most information about the project and also it really makes all major doubts clear.
I am just wondering that can we also get to know the team for some more extend? Like i can't find their linkedin in the Announcement.
It would be good if the team gets more transperant.
Activity: 150

Where do you guys use the access key now?

You will use it to access Builder on the website.
Activity: 238
When do you guys intend to start your ICO like is their a date in sight?

All the details regarding the presale and public sale will be announced soon, stay tuned
Activity: 78
Who has received their access key?

I'm one of the few, I guess.

I never knew I have it already until earlier when I checked my email.

That's for me to find out. Huh

What access key? where can i get one?

Just leave your mail in the page, they will send it to you after half a day
Activity: 49
Who has received their access key?

I'm one of the few, I guess.

I never knew I have it already until earlier when I checked my email.

That's for me to find out. Huh

What access key? where can i get one?
Activity: 49
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

Builder by E.ai will make the impossible possible.
I wonder what apps they have developed that we might have heard about

I'm also curious to know more about this too, in order for us to be able to see what they've done so far already! Roll Eyes

Same here, i'm very curious on what features they will come up with
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
When do you guys intend to start your ICO like is their a date in sight?

I'd like an answer to this as well, i'm planing on taking part so a response will be nice.

I take it bounty will end after ICO
Pages:
Jump to: