Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NB] Niobium coin X11 PoS + PoW + Masternodes - page 4. (Read 12959 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The idea is good but then I think there needs to be more response from the team, especially when we are trying to build a community and form a team. When interaction is less, it raises lot of questions.

We need roadmap, even if this i work in progress, atleast it will let people know what is being worked upon.

I hope the team responds quickly with relevant updates and answers to the questions.

Sorry for less response but the core dev are litter busy to get married, he will come back with full idea and white paper for community Smiley. Now is time to test the stable of system, how pow/pos work, i think it work perfect. Just to wait core dev come back and run
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
The idea is good but then I think there needs to be more response from the team, especially when we are trying to build a community and form a team. When interaction is less, it raises lot of questions.

We need roadmap, even if this i work in progress, atleast it will let people know what is being worked upon.

I hope the team responds quickly with relevant updates and answers to the questions.
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
trade is the engine of progress. Without the investment of time and money, you can not make a product that will be of interest to the community. The exchange is a priority for further advancement. After the exchange, technology is needed
Activity: 299
The idea is good but there is no movement from the developer at all.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
This topic is already 40 days old, and no action about exchanges. It seems a waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
Dev. What ROI from MN per day? I mean how many COINS?
Hi I have over 100 coins for a month turned out 1.33472367 Nb POS coins.Sad
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
yes its rare, but dev need make more couple things like roadmap etc... And show to ppl Master node statistic, no one new node in network onlly 10 devs node. thats awfule... need change it to best way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Selling 500 Nb at 9000 sats per Nb. PM me if interested, price is negotiable.
Yes! I`m trying to promote and adert Coin to my friends, But they telling about more info on site and topic. Dev team need lil work on this.
Activity: 189
Its a rare coins, this is good start, but Need Exchange
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
Sorry for lil spam, And will be great for our coin make some more info in header of topic like a roadmap etc...
Yes! Dev will be great if we can check how many coins Master nodes can give. Maybe at Coin site or anywhere.
Dear Dev team, Where i and my friends can find White paper?
Buy NIB, offers PM.
Good Project! I`m with you guys!
Retweet
NdwTV9npNttJEMSG5scaxKzf93KjGUBjR1
https://imgur.com/25PPmiW

Wanna make Skype chat and resent info too.
Thanks Team! Retweet Coins receive. Already told couple friends about Nib they will come soon.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
  NWYH35nP63wQfLu5VM8HtbGjwCP5ksNQPm
Retweet:https://twitter.com/ale0_r
https://imgur.com/a/JdPd4
Retweet
NcCsHr1eBU66pPwBNTgnjNmmAm6qxa61dV
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Downloaded the wallet and retweeted. Sent the screenshot of the retweet along with my NB address. Looking forward to stake this coin since I don't have the equipment for mining.
I do the same from the start of the project and I guess this is best strategy, ofcourse if you do not have ASIC x11 miner  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: