Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NB] Niobium coin X11 PoS + PoW + Masternodes - page 7. (Read 12959 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
What about exchange wallet Pos mining is not very much gives me 25 October with 100 coins just 0,73112942 Nb Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Hey guys,
don't forget that you can check your current profitability for Niobium and compare it to over 20 other coins at:
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
Is there any information about exchanges?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Masternode creator window say "you must send exactly 50000 nb" not 1500.  Huh
This should be a bug, nowaday masternodes was tested on linux Ubuntu distributive 16.04, can't say anything about win build, need to test it personel first.
Activity: 55
Masternode creator window say "you must send exactly 50000 nb" not 1500.  Huh
In crypto we trust!
airdrop still running ?
Yes, this is promo, carefully read developers topic header and follow rules.
In crypto we trust!
In crypto we trust!
In progress.
Linux wallet build is ready, new (second) site in progress, check this out, twitters is growing, pls join and follow our social media, links in first post. Have a nice day. Stay tuned.
Activity: 139
news for exchange?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I received 100 Nb on my wallet, thanks admin
Activity: 52
airdrop still running ?
Activity: 55
Hi guys, good project. I have two answers:

1)when exchange? i want to buy Nb to build a node.

2)how can i config for a masternode on windows?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
For all of you guys who got a free airdrop from this project.. I'd like to buy some ASAP. P.m me with your price

Don't sell too low. Mining this cost a lot. 3k sat ? More like 90k sat to me, min.

I will not sell lower Cheesy
Activity: 299
For all of you guys who got a free airdrop from this project.. I'd like to buy some ASAP. P.m me with your price
Activity: 128
Hello, Look at that coincidence, congratulations on the coin. I see numerous projects with my nickname in the forum currently, I just hope they do not associate my name with these projects if they have viruses or something like that. I would like to clarify that I have no involvement with the projects with the name Niobium or Nióbio. Good luck on the team project.
Activity: 145
WTB 1502 coins. PM me

Only dev own this large of coin to setup 10 Masternode.
You can buy nicehash to mine this coin

how much coins needed to build masternode ,and what's RIO ,i want to invest masternode ,who can tell me ,thanks!

Masternode Requirements: 1,500 NB . All the information you need is on the first page.
Activity: 372
WTB 1502 coins. PM me

Only dev own this large of coin to setup 10 Masternode.
You can buy nicehash to mine this coin

how much coins needed to build masternode ,and what's RIO ,i want to invest masternode ,who can tell me ,thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: