Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NBR] Niobio Cash | FIRST WHATSAPP AND TWITTER crypto | Cryptonight-Heavy - page 15. (Read 29324 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Any ETA on exchange date ?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Nice this project looks great i will start mining
We have a few percent of niobium here in QC near where i live Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm Brazilian, what I can say about the currency is that: it's promising, the devs are always updating us about the progress of the project, our community in the telegram is well united, soon the NBR will be in two exchanges, we already have groups in other languages. If anyone comes to read this comment, know that I believe in the project and hope you also board with us.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
War... War Never Changes.
Activity: 9
Cryptocurrency niobio cash is the most promising today, in the short and medium term I see a very expressive market valuation. His proposal is revolutionary.
Activity: 1
It is interesting to note how much this cryomoge, although still very recent, is gaining ground in a country as big and troubled as Brazil.

No doubt, worth my watts invested...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
A very interesting and unique project, without  ICO but NBR will be a valuable and profitable coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
stolen logo?  Huh

there is no steal if the crypto world is free,

and it's not even the same logo, there is a huge difference between both. but crying is free

Agree.

Great project and a community getting bigger every day ... go NBR!
I like your project and your project here without ICO, maybe this is a serious project and hope your project is successful.I have greats expectative to the Niobio cash. they will do help in the reseaches of the minerium niobioum and this is great value for the studensts and cientists in seach of the new aplications for the minerium.
I have a great expectation for this coin.
U R right, everybody have lot of expectation about this coin and it will be avaible on exchanges on febuary 19 ! and the are 2 good faucets paying goods quantities of NBR http://niobioco.in
http://nbr.4miner.me/#faucet

#GoNBR #NBR
Activity: 51
My expectation is that the NBR will reach 1 dollar in the first month in Exchange.
Good expectation but i would be happy with 0.1$.
Activity: 11
My expectation is that the NBR will reach 1 dollar in the first month in Exchange.
Activity: 11
6 days left for the exchanges!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Hello guys,
Great project.
I have some difficulty to synchronize my wallet.
With console version i have this error: 'Connection time out...'
Any solution?

Hey gringo, send here a printscreen.
Ok i solved it.Thank you very much.
I think Niobio Cash it's a amazing project.

IMHO, this project it's going to the moon this year.

I'm mining and trading NBRs for the last month, and the community is growing a lot, there is a thousands of people join to the crypto in the last weeks.

Every milestone of the roadmap projected was complete at the right time, and i see a compromissed team working on this project.

The project was launch on november and the marketcap is over a million dollars right now, i'm estimate a daily trading over 30 thousands dollars at the moment. The total supply IMO is good, only 330 millions NBRs.

And a few days they will be launch in two exchanges, and i believe that will increase significantly the coin value and the trading volume.

Besides everything, the project is correlated to a real purpose, and is the help on researchs of the Niobium Metal, this is a chemical element used as an alloy in the production of specialty steels and one of the metals most resistant to corrosion and extreme temperatures.
Hello guys,
Great project.
Any solution?

Hey gringo, send here a printscreen.
Hello guys,
Great project.
Any solution?
Pages:
Jump to: