Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NBR] Niobio Cash | FIRST WHATSAPP AND TWITTER crypto | Cryptonight-Heavy - page 8. (Read 29280 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 13
War... War Never Changes.
NIOBIO CASH HAS MANY POOLS, INCLUDING MINE
nbr-pool.ddns.net - Payments every 10 Minutes, minimum payment of 1NBR

Our currency continues to be traded on the following Exchanges:
Mercado Niobio Cash - The Best, but only Brazilians can register.
Crex24
FxcBit - coming soon

We already have a significant volume, not to mention the informal exchanges that are being made between NBR-BRL and NBR-BBRC

Our currency follows without being in coinmarketcap, but who needs it? I'm still trying to add our currency to competitors like Coingecko, Developers of Niobio Cash have already put our currency into another competitor of the coinmarketcap, theCOINLIB.

I am trying to add our currency to the coinmarketcap as follows, we will first enter the exchange Tradeogre, which is already in the coinmarketcap, I am trying to do this through Tweets that can be done through the draw of 100 NBR = https://gleam.io/A97fd/sorteio-100-niobios

We continue to grow day by day, there are 4895 peers around the world

Our currency is so famous that it has an ICO accepting it - the MARKET CASH, is having even a Airdrop
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
my wallet stuck at 55317 block. what can I do know to pass that?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
You can check out our new listing on Coinlib, where you can follow real time price, volume, supply and market cap!
https://coinlib.io/coin/NBR/Niobio+Cash
Activity: 233
Activity: 14
wallet is not syncing what should i do any download link to blockchain

Is it stuck in a block?
Activity: 50
wallet is not syncing what should i do any download link to blockchain
Activity: 14
Go, NBR! Let's take the brazilian cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 31
Merit: 10
IMPORTANT NOTE

Os nodes Linux com maior carga apresentaram problema de exaustão de recursos quando encontraram blocos maiores. Encorajamos aos donos de pool e mineradores solo, que usam Linux, para que usem os comandos abaixo, no shell, antes de subir o daemon:
ulimit -n 9000
ulimit -s 32768

The most loaded linux nodes are facing exhaustion problem of systems resources when checking tx inputs on a big block. Pool owners or solo miners that run under Linux should use the following commands in the shell where daemon node will be started:
ulimit -n 9000
ulimit -s 32768
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
War... War Never Changes.
Help the NIOBIO CASH
I'm trying to get our currency to trade Ogre, it's in the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/tradeogre/
this is our best chance to enter the coinmarketcap while Crex24 and Fxcbit are not yet in Coinmarketcap, I created this lottery to encourage the community to Tweet to Tradeogre, I'll see if I can get a subsidy from the developers to increase the number of winners, for the time being, participate in the lottery.
https://gleam.io/A97fd/sorteio-100-niobios

Activity: 233
A day extract 360 blocks, in a block of 1,036 coins. Ie for a day poluchaetsya 1036 * 360 = 372960 NBR.

Its real course with such prey 0.00000010 BTC  Smiley

Forever? Think for christ sake!
  Wink
Activity: 5
A day extract 360 blocks, in a block of 1,036 coins. Ie for a day poluchaetsya 1036 * 360 = 372960 NBR.

Its real course with such prey 0.00000010 BTC  Smiley
Activity: 10
 Grin Grin Grin Wink

Other currencies have already been criticized and are well valued in the market, with the NBR will not be different. So, continue with the criticism, because my NBR's I am guaranteeing !!! The opportunity knocks on the door and only you can let her in !! GO NBR !!!
Activity: 8
niobio the currency that will revolutionize the country in terms of cryptos  Grin
Niobium is not a rare ore, right? How will Niobium Cash make some sense for people to use? How many people know Niobium? And what does this coin differ from the others? The only interesting thing is the fact that it's a domestic coin! But what is the guarantee that local people will use NBR?

Yes, Niobio is a mineral that Brazil owns 98% of the total volume. But there is still litle research on this mineral and the NBR project Niobio Cash proposes to donate 5% of the mined coins to research funds on this mineral. So the project is relevant and buying currencies now you will have a good profit with the growth of the currency value. The currency is alread being sold on the Exchanges CREAX24 and Mercado Miobio Cash.
#GoNBR # GoNiobioCash
Activity: 4
niobio the currency that will revolutionize the country in terms of cryptos  Grin
Niobium is not a rare ore, right? How will Niobium Cash make some sense for people to use? How many people know Niobium? And what does this coin differ from the others? The only interesting thing is the fact that it's a domestic coin! But what is the guarantee that local people will use NBR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7DUXXo4TkA what this explain some questions about it. niobio is rare but in brasil have 98% of this ore and in brazil it´s sell by a banana price. in telegram have almost 3k of members. this coin have low fee almost nothing;why domestic coin? because have low fee because it the people will use
Activity: 11
haha the weak hands are so nice to give us their nbrs by a price of only 100 satoshis  Grin Grin
let's wait and see what happens..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
It's a P&D project!
No pre-m, no ICO, good community active on Telegram.
i has some NRBs.
Good luck bro, if u need a Thread designer, tell me.

#TamoJunto
Pages:
Jump to: