Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NBR] Niobio Cash | FIRST WHATSAPP AND TWITTER crypto | Cryptonight-Heavy - page 6. (Read 29280 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
are there plan to migrate to ASIC resistant codebase? Hashrate is high, likely because of ASICs

There is a branch called "cn-heavy" at github, however no code commits. So I guess there is a plan.

At this moment profit for miner 5-6 times lower than top cryptonight coins, migration should be priority
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
are there plan to migrate to ASIC resistant codebase? Hashrate is high, likely because of ASICs

There is a branch called "cn-heavy" at github, however no code commits. So I guess there is a plan.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
War... War Never Changes.
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project
Yes, the currency has good liquidity also seen in the 5 exchanges
Activity: 31
Merit: 10
Is there a remote --daemon-address I can use with simplewallet?

(because with niobiod I get "failed to connect to any seed peers" - this happens with a lot of coins. I use a remote link instead)

"failed to connect to any seed peers"
this is rare in our currency, it never happened to anyone, yes, in simplewallet there is the daemon-address argument where you put the ip of a remote node, try putting nbr.ciapool.com or some other of the nodes of the developers. example: remote-nbr-hydra.niobioco.in
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Is there a remote --daemon-address I can use with simplewallet?

(because with niobiod I get "failed to connect to any seed peers" - this happens with a lot of coins. I use a remote link instead)

NBR hard fork successful. Hard fork NBR realizado com sucesso. Thanks everyone for your patience and support. Obrigado a todos pela paciência e apoio.
- Helder Garcia, NBR DEV on Twitter;  https://twitter.com/hlbog/status/982085977484259329
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
-Vote for NBR to be listed in one of the biggest exchanges in Brazil: https://twitter.com/MercadoBitcoin/status/981602483268194307
Client wallets must be updated to version 1.3.0+ to stay compatible after the difficulty algorithm change.
Attention Pool Owners!

It's very important to update your daemon to version 1.6.0-Bes. We're changing the diff algorithm and we need your vote on the network!

Thanks.
Big News, NBR is surrounding the coinmarketcap by entering many competing sites.

Coinlib
Coincodex
Livecoins Watch

UPDATE

NIOBIO CASH entered the COINGECKO, another important step towards the coinmarketcap.

The Sites Latamcoincap, Coinmarketsum, WorldCoIndex and cryptocompare received a listing request

UPDATE 2
NBR GET LISTED ON LATAMCOINCAP

Latamcoincap is showing the volume of the two largest exchanges of NBR, A CREX24 and Mercado_Niobio Cash.

NBR GET LISTED ON OnixConverter
Informative: We announce that niobium Cash team has successfully and in conjunction with the mining pools the hard fork of the network on the date of yesterday 31/03/2018. The availability of a new v. 1.6.0-Bes release of the daemon account important updates, such as the correction of the vulnerability of recently suffered attack and changes in the algorithm of mining difficulty. All the pools and exchanges have already updated and the change has already started to apply since its implementation. Follow the link of the release of the daemon on https://github.com/niobio-cash/niobio-node-daemon/releases and the link of the new release of the wallet version 1.3.0 on https://github.com/niobio-cash/Downloads/releases
We create a forum for Nióbio Cash, the http://talk.niobiocash.com/.
I invite you to be part of it too!!!
Big News, NBR is surrounding the coinmarketcap by entering many competing sites.

Coinlib
Coincodex
Livecoins Watch

UPDATE

NIOBIO CASH entered the COINGECKO, another important step towards the coinmarketcap.

The Sites Latamcoincap, Coinmarketsum, WorldCoIndex and cryptocompare received a listing request

UPDATE 2
NBR GET LISTED ON LATAMCOINCAP

Latamcoincap is showing the volume of the two largest exchanges of NBR, A CREX24 and Mercado_Niobio Cash.

Coinlib
Coincodex
Livecoins Watch

UPDATE

Pages:
Jump to: