Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡[NDC]-NEEDLE COIN-(Masternode is coming)⚡PoS/PoW Hybrid⚡Italian Project⚡ - page 3. (Read 26323 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Can I join in?
Activity: 57
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Hi, question about Minting.
Do I have to do anything (such as running wallet, run any function) or it generates automatically after a period of time.
For the minting you need to run the wallet. And the coin will be mature in 30 days.

A maturity time of 30 days is such a long time. Is there any special reason why you decided to implement such a long maturity time?

hi,
the choice was made to give greater initial stability, and in any case 30 days are not so many ;-)

30 days maturity time is not much? Please show me 5 coins in the whole market that have a maturity time equal to or longer than 30 days Wink

For that ok, but we want to be a long-lived coin, if we give 1000% like some coins, how long do you think they last in the market?

I am not talking about the POS rate as I agree with you that high POS rates don't make economic sense. But the maturity time is a bit high. If I purchase coins today I have to wait 30 days until I can start staking with them. That's a long time compared to others.

Just noticed it this time but I also think that a coin maturity of 30 days is very long. I know that my thoughts here will not change anything but I just wanted to voice out my opinion.  Wink . From what I've said, that maturation time is, I think, too long for any coin. Yes, that will maintain stability as people will have to wait for 30 days before being eligible of receiving any stake/reward and that will prevent any huge dump. Your APR is also low so that, in a sense, will be enough to prevent any unwanted inflation for this coin. A 10-day maturation would be bearable but not 1 month. That's too long for a cryptocurrency.

Also, do you have any plans of being listed to bigger exchanges like Coinexchange or Cryptopia? That would really help this coin get the attention and market it really needed at this moment.

It's a totally unreasonable maturity time. Why would you want to prevent someone from staking for 30 days? Nothing to do with security reasons. 7 days is sufficient to prevent possible attack vectors.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
NeedleCoin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add NDC tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Needlecoin has been listed on Graviex.net

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Hi JanpriX,
we appreciate your sincerity.
As for the exchanges, as soon as we activate "masternode", we will make a direct request on new exchanges.

Stay Tuned!!!

Look Video on our HomePage

needlecoin.org
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Do I have to do anything (such as running wallet, run any function) or it generates automatically after a period of time.
For the minting you need to run the wallet. And the coin will be mature in 30 days.

A maturity time of 30 days is such a long time. Is there any special reason why you decided to implement such a long maturity time?

hi,
the choice was made to give greater initial stability, and in any case 30 days are not so many ;-)

30 days maturity time is not much? Please show me 5 coins in the whole market that have a maturity time equal to or longer than 30 days Wink

For that ok, but we want to be a long-lived coin, if we give 1000% like some coins, how long do you think they last in the market?

I am not talking about the POS rate as I agree with you that high POS rates don't make economic sense. But the maturity time is a bit high. If I purchase coins today I have to wait 30 days until I can start staking with them. That's a long time compared to others.

Just noticed it this time but I also think that a coin maturity of 30 days is very long. I know that my thoughts here will not change anything but I just wanted to voice out my opinion.  Wink . From what I've said, that maturation time is, I think, too long for any coin. Yes, that will maintain stability as people will have to wait for 30 days before being eligible of receiving any stake/reward and that will prevent any huge dump. Your APR is also low so that, in a sense, will be enough to prevent any unwanted inflation for this coin. A 10-day maturation would be bearable but not 1 month. That's too long for a cryptocurrency.

Also, do you have any plans of being listed to bigger exchanges like Coinexchange or Cryptopia? That would really help this coin get the attention and market it really needed at this moment.

hi,

Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning

hi,

That makes sense. However I can't find any useful explanation about POS function from the forum.
Can anyone can provide a bit more detail, or tutorial for newbie, Maybe not now but after the next release of wallet, a clearer instruction.

As I can see we have Minting but not sure how it works and how to run, also see the Stake under balance but never seen any coins there.
Also I have some transaction over 60 days but the profit less than 1%. I've just learn that have to keep the wallet running. So it needs to run all the time for next 30 days? Thanks again.

In my opinion 30days of stake age is a very good method for avoid market become a wale in pos Coins. You can partecipate mining. Love the 30days (:
Activity: 57

hi,

That makes sense. However I can't find any useful explanation about POS function from the forum.
Can anyone can provide a bit more detail, or tutorial for newbie, Maybe not now but after the next release of wallet, a clearer instruction.

As I can see we have Minting but not sure how it works and how to run, also see the Stake under balance but never seen any coins there.
Also I have some transaction over 60 days but the profit less than 1%. I've just learn that have to keep the wallet running. So it needs to run all the time for next 30 days? Thanks again.

hi,

hi,

hi,

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: