Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 10. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I've heard quite an earfull about crypto mining, it's one of the very first knowledge I met in my journey in the blockchain initially, but what I haven't come to see although in practical terms is the "Cloud computing" thingy.. Anyone done that in their country? I don't think I've witnessed such once  Huh

Well, you don't really need to use your computing power to mine cryptos. You can also use it, for example, for rendering, making simulations etc.

Am still confused about the term 'computing power'. I'm of the opinion that it's the ability of a computer to carry out some task. Kindly educate me on the meaning of computing power and correct me, if my opinion is wrong. I'll also like to know if a laptop computer can be useful for mining or earning cryptocurrency.

Yeah that's what is meant with computing power. In theory you could also mine with your Laptop but I think it won't be really worth it because it lacks computing power.

Power consumption is more of a problem tbh. That is why the more higher the price of the mined coin the better the returns. As for the computing power I think that could always be sufficed but electricity remains.

Does this mean neuroneum is the best ICO project around? I know they seem to provide an amazing solution to cryptocurrency mining rewards, by subjecting the cost of mining to effect of demand and supply.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I've heard quite an earfull about crypto mining, it's one of the very first knowledge I met in my journey in the blockchain initially, but what I haven't come to see although in practical terms is the "Cloud computing" thingy.. Anyone done that in their country? I don't think I've witnessed such once  Huh

Well, you don't really need to use your computing power to mine cryptos. You can also use it, for example, for rendering, making simulations etc.

Am still confused about the term 'computing power'. I'm of the opinion that it's the ability of a computer to carry out some task. Kindly educate me on the meaning of computing power and correct me, if my opinion is wrong. I'll also like to know if a laptop computer can be useful for mining or earning cryptocurrency.

Yeah that's what is meant with computing power. In theory you could also mine with your Laptop but I think it won't be really worth it because it lacks computing power.

Power consumption is more of a problem tbh. That is why the more higher the price of the mined coin the better the returns. As for the computing power I think that could always be sufficed but electricity remains.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
i think this project is longterm because ico crowdsale start may 2019. the target of softcap and hardcap is so high. we all know that investors are not very enthusiastic about following an ico because many are scam

Yeah you're right but I am of the opinion that Scam ICO wouldn't want to operate now since the crackdown of such activities by SEC all year, there have been some successful ICO campaigns even with the ecosystem not looking good for ICO, a good example is the recently concluded BTT token launched on Binance Lab which have seen good growth in its token value.

Nowadays even legit and interesting looking ICOs struggle to raise funds. Investors are now far more cautious, not that easy for a scam-ICO to raise money now.

Investors want to make some gains and what crypto has influenced is the quick gain. That has changed now that is why I think those projects with a good solution and a great execution are the ones that are likely to make it.

I totally agree with you I believe the whole cryptocurrency sector have change, it now based on efficiency of the team and marketability of a project and how interesting the project is
Activity: 462
i think this project is longterm because ico crowdsale start may 2019. the target of softcap and hardcap is so high. we all know that investors are not very enthusiastic about following an ico because many are scam

I think this makes it more interesting. They got much more time to reach the softcap while everyone the opportunity to research on the project before you invest.

Definitely they have enough time left for any sale. I think their sales will be running for the most part of the year.

They should maintain the good run of this project if they want to be a long-term project because some project can't maintain their project and go down when the market fall. But if they maintain it there's a chance that long-term will be good enough to provide all there funds to maintain the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Yeah you're right but I am of the opinion that Scam ICO wouldn't want to operate now since the crackdown of such activities by SEC all year, there have been some successful ICO campaigns even with the ecosystem not looking good for ICO, a good example is the recently concluded BTT token launched on Binance Lab which have seen good growth in its token value.

Nowadays even legit and interesting looking ICOs struggle to raise funds. Investors are now far more cautious, not that easy for a scam-ICO to raise money now.

Investors want to make some gains and what crypto has influenced is the quick gain. That has changed now that is why I think those projects with a good solution and a great execution are the ones that are likely to make it.

Well, first they’ll need a feasible solution to a problem. Something that could only be done using blockchain technology advantage. Then there’s promotions. I think promotions make a huge impact on the success of every project. Investors wants to know if a good number of people are interested in your project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I think this makes it more interesting. They got much more time to reach the softcap while everyone the opportunity to research on the project before you invest.

There are some advantages and also not to forget disadvantages. Does investors like such lengthy ICO procedures?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

I tried mining once, cloud mining and even faucet mining, I didn't get much cryptos, went on to a further research and noticed that I would fry my CPU if I continue, I guess the CPU of my system determines the computing power right?

Yeah, i also tru that but its not enough and im just wasting my time, i think the computing power is the Ghz of the cpu. Correct me if im wrong we need bettter explanation by the team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I tried mining once, cloud mining and even faucet mining, I didn't get much cryptos, went on to a further research and noticed that I would fry my CPU if I continue, I guess the CPU of my system determines the computing power right?

Definitely they have enough time left for any sale. I think their sales will be running for the most part of the year. A lot of people would have noticed them at that time.

Definitely they have enough time left for any sale. I think their sales will be running for the most part of the year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Merit: 2

copper member
Merit: 2

I was amazed when I saw the figures. The project softcap stands at $15,000,000 and its hardcap at a whooping $150 million. That's quite a lot to achieve in this period of massive reduction in the value of most cryptocurrency. I pray the project raises much more in private sale because public sale of recent times is not lucrative.

Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Merit: 16

In the situation of the market right now long-term project is one of the good choices right now for me because anytime market can boost up again with this kind of project and for me no scam project will continue like this and stable like this project.

Yeah agree on you, since the market is not good,  and its not good to go with short term.  Hope the project continue and more public and private investors.
Activity: 462

In the situation of the market right now long-term project is one of the good choices right now for me because anytime market can boost up again with this kind of project and for me no scam project will continue like this and stable like this project.
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: