Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 5. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I hope so too the team could really stand to be a bit more socially accessible and get more of the information out on where they are going and how they are performing so far on the backend and private sale so we know where things are going in the longterm

I believe that they are aware of social presence and community strength in the crypto world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I hope so too the team could really stand to be a bit more socially accessible and get more of the information out on where they are going and how they are performing so far on the backend and private sale so we know where things are going in the longterm
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

I think if they are able to have an mvp in place it would help them greatly; I understand the card may not be feasible to have this early on but the miner could very well be built and even the marketplace.

Exactly, MVPs do go a long in solidifying investors trust in a project and like you said, the card might not come this early at least but the miner should do just fine in letting investors know how serious they are.

That’s right. I really hope they are working on a making a big announcement on a huge move. Very confident the team would have amazing tokens sales after that.

Hoping for the big announcement too. The type that will change thw whole narrative of their token sale. Coming to think of it I have not really seen any big announcements from this team.

LOL, they are quite a quiet team but you know the saying, "when you see me less often, I'm actually doing more" I hope this quote is the case for this project. Like you, I eagerly await a big announcement.

I hope that they are doing many good things to make this project more productive even though they are not announcing anything right now. And if they announce something I want some big news for them and great improvement about the project.
copper member
Activity: 644
I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

I think if they are able to have an mvp in place it would help them greatly; I understand the card may not be feasible to have this early on but the miner could very well be built and even the marketplace.

Exactly, MVPs do go a long in solidifying investors trust in a project and like you said, the card might not come this early at least but the miner should do just fine in letting investors know how serious they are.

That’s right. I really hope they are working on a making a big announcement on a huge move. Very confident the team would have amazing tokens sales after that.

Hoping for the big announcement too. The type that will change thw whole narrative of their token sale. Coming to think of it I have not really seen any big announcements from this team.

LOL, they are quite a quiet team but you know the saying, "when you see me less often, I'm actually doing more" I hope this quote is the case for this project. Like you, I eagerly await a big announcement.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 448

I really hope that this is not their plan. Keeping the private sale running for an undefined time is a bad idea in my opinion. If they won't raise what they need in a period of one (or maybe two) months, it makes no sense to keep the sale running any longer.

That’s right. I wouldn’t invest in a project without a roadmap and specific dates. The team should come up with ideas on how to fund the project, they have a good model.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.

The exact date for the closure of private sale wasn't specified in the road map. In my opinion, I believe the private sale can run indefinitely until the target is reached. Its very likely that the private sale will run simultaneously with the public sale. That's better to give the private investors enough time to carry out their research before making their commitment.

I really hope that this is not their plan. Keeping the private sale running for an undefined time is a bad idea in my opinion. If they won't raise what they need in a period of one (or maybe two) months, it makes no sense to keep the sale running any longer.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.

Yes, I know that the public crowdsale will start in May but will the private sale also go until the end of April? Or maybe they will even have a presale before the main tokensale? That's something they should clearly announce in my opinon.

It’s been some time I heard from the team. They seem to be focused on the private sales which is a good thing if they realize much sales. I guess the next announcement would be huge.

Yes, it’s been some time. But I joined the official telegram group, and there is an active support there. I know a lot of people are waiting for the next announcement, it has to be huge.

There are so many anticipations regarding the teams activities and the execution of the project. I hope the team are working towards bringing some great information to the community.
copper member
Merit: 2

The exact date for the closure of private sale wasn't specified in the road map. In my opinion, I believe the private sale can run indefinitely until the target is reached. Its very likely that the private sale will run simultaneously with the public sale. That's better to give the private investors enough time to carry out their research before making their commitment.
Activity: 364

Yes, I know that the public crowdsale will start in May but will the private sale also go until the end of April? Or maybe they will even have a presale before the main tokensale? That's something they should clearly announce in my opinon.

It’s been some time I heard from the team. They seem to be focused on the private sales which is a good thing if they realize much sales. I guess the next announcement would be huge.

Yes, it’s been some time. But I joined the official telegram group, and there is an active support there. I know a lot of people are waiting for the next announcement, it has to be huge.

I asked about the next big announcement on telegram and here’s what I got: “ We don’t have any dates set (at least not publicly) for when we plan on making announcements. Any significant information will be posted in our telegram, and also on our twitter: twitter.com/teamneuroneum”

You can Join both social media for more.
Merit: 101

I can understand that but that shouldn't stop them from giving us this basic information. I mean their website needs definitely a rework: The roadmap says the main sale starts in May (which I think is correct), under the section crowd sale details the Public Crowdsale Date on the German site it is 12.24.2018 EST 12:00?
Activity: 448

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Personally i wouldn't doubt the private sale would continue throughout the entire process, it wouldn't be unusual as the team will always want to continue to create large sales to industries and professionals on the side to bring in larger funds than a crowdsale brings in but im just guessing

Yeah I think that they will continue the private sale until May so they will gather many or enough funds for this project and I think they will need a long time for it because of the situation of the market right now.
If you see the current conditions that you say are true it seems and the important thing is to continue to support personal sales, hopefully it can be smooth and get a lot of funds

Yeah that is what we are wishing for, i hope the neuroneum can still continue the project even though the market is not good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Personally i wouldn't doubt the private sale would continue throughout the entire process, it wouldn't be unusual as the team will always want to continue to create large sales to industries and professionals on the side to bring in larger funds than a crowdsale brings in but im just guessing

Yeah I think that they will continue the private sale until May so they will gather many or enough funds for this project and I think they will need a long time for it because of the situation of the market right now.
If you see the current conditions that you say are true it seems and the important thing is to continue to support personal sales, hopefully it can be smooth and get a lot of funds
Activity: 462

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Pages:
Jump to: