Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 26. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I will release a new update soon (minor fixes, no protocol level changes).

What does the community think about the mining button in the wallet? Should I leave it in? Anyone actually using it? Anyone found a block using the solo mining feature recently?

Also I see the vote is slowly getting in favor of proof of work mining forever. From a security standpoint I think that might not be a bad idea. But there is still plenty of time for that to be changed, I am just wandering if anyone has any opinions on the subject...

Argument for proof of mining forever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLrJp6cLf4&

I would also like to add additional seed nodes in the code. If anyone is running a node 24/7 with a domain pointed at it please PM me if you would like to be added as a seed.
(I am not planning on shutting down my nodes, I would just like ti see the core of the network more distributed among the users)

Cheers
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
hey folks,

i'm delisting Neva from https://neva.suprnova.cc

Please withdraw your remaining funds and switch to other pools.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that.

But anyway thank you for all the support to Nevacoin since day 1 Smiley

I find it funny that he says he is closing it due to low interest when it is/was the largest Neva pool and had 98 miners around the time of his posting. That's more miners than about half of Nova's pools...

It's more about pool hash vs net hash, not minercount.

Makes more sense when you put it that way... but still compared to a lot coins on the pool the percentage isn't that great of a difference... I think you're just being nice about the elephant in the room so to speak.... Not like I get my Neva from your pool anymore anyway and no one else is trying to change your mind... I'm still going to mine LBC there with my main rig(as long as it stays above $0.08), regardless if you keep Neva or not; I just do not like to see the largest pool end...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
hey folks,

Thanks

Sorry to hear that.

I find it funny that he says he is closing it due to low interest when it is/was the largest Neva pool and had 98 miners around the time of his posting. That's more miners than about half of Nova's pools...

It's more about pool hash vs net hash, not minercount.
hey folks,

Thanks

Sorry to hear that.

hey folks,

Thanks

Sorry to hear that.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
hey folks,

Thanks
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Are you continuing development, krile???

Could you told us if you are working in any new feature in the wallet?

Yes I am still developing. Right now mainly focusing on a mobile wallet

Mobile wallet would be great thing. If you need any beta testers, im interested.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Any news regarding AMD miner? Is there any dev working on it?
Krile, I've noticed a lot of orphans at Zpool lately. Has this been happening at any of the other pools? I do not normally see them too much, mining wise; yet there has been 6 in the last three hours at Zpool(and others earlier today).

Yes I am still developing. Right now mainly focusing on a mobile wallet
Activity: 727
Merit: 501

10 days on vacation and its so quiet...
is Yobit working ?

Yobit is working yes.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
10 days on vacation and its so quiet...
is Yobit working ?
Anyone else getting an abnormally high amount a stakes the last two days. I've had 8 with no orphans, when I haven't had any luck since Aug. 12(last orphan on the 22nd).

Probably some big staking nodes went offline at that time. There is a quite significant volatility in the staking difficulty and I am noticing spikes in nodes connected in intervals...especially from germany for some reason...
Anyone else getting an abnormally high amount a stakes the last two days. I've had 8 with no orphans, when I haven't had any luck since Aug. 12(last orphan on the 22nd).
Hi,
Does NEVA want a vault?
Would there be a bounty on adding NEVA to coinvault.io?

Hi, yes Neva wouldn't mind a vault.

Check PM.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi,
Does NEVA want a vault?
Would there be a bounty on adding NEVA to coinvault.io?
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
I have the latest wallet version with 32 active connection , today from 15:57 ( my local time ) till 22:29 I found 35 blocks through staking but only 9 of them accepted . This means only 25% my staking are accepted and on block explorer shows that today have 72 orphans and it seems most them are mine.what can I do to reduce this amount ?

I think it is network related, I am noticing different behavior on two nodes, same country, same amount of coins, different ISP, same bandwidth plan, one gets more successful stakes thsn the other. Not sure what you could do about that.
on version 1.2.0 I have the same result , but on version 1.2.1 I have a lot less orphans and version 1.2.2 as you know there was no stake and on version 1.2.3 is same as version 1.2.0 for orphans. I 'm not good with coding or nodes but there must be something related between these versions.
BTW thanks
Pages:
Jump to: