Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥[ANN][New Blockchain technology] - Mammoth platform🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 2944 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I think it's not scammers, it's a very good project, I like the idea, I will follow the development of the project.

Currently, our team is working on the design of the first versions of the platform and the Mammoth Protocol.
Some of our forces are aimed at the information development of the website. Stay tuned for news and updates.

All investors will receive a high profit with the start of the Mammoth platform.

Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think it's not scammers, it's a very good project, I like the idea, I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Another scam project.

looks like a scam- website projecting future price but not giving any supporting data
tell me, and what will be the profit for investors then? do you plan to send an application for a smartphone? if so, when?
The investor's profit will be 100 -150% (for short-term investments).
You can invest for a long period until the publication of stable versions of Mammoth wallets.
Technical analysis of similar projects shows that with a long investment, the profit can be 1000% or more.
The application for mobile devices (iOS, Android) will be released after the full testing of the software part of the main version (Windows, MacOS, Linux) of the Mammoth platform.
The release of the mobile application is scheduled for Q2 2019.

It's a quite profit we have here.
For the long term it could reach 1000% of profit from our investment, so how long that it's considered as a long term investment?
Is it a year, 2 years or more than that?

Long-term investment is 1-2 years.
This is published on the website in the section for investors: https://mammothblockchain.org/investors

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
tell me, and what will be the profit for investors then? do you plan to send an application for a smartphone? if so, when?
You can invest for a long period until the publication of stable versions of Mammoth wallets.
Technical analysis of similar projects shows that with a long investment, the profit can be 1000% or more.
The application for mobile devices (iOS, Android) will be released after the full testing of the software part of the main version (Windows, MacOS, Linux) of the Mammoth platform.

It's a quite profit we have here.
For the long term it could reach 1000% of profit from our investment, so how long that it's considered as a long term investment?
Is it a year, 2 years or more than that?

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges

The price of the MMT token on the exchange will be much higher than the price of Pre-sale and ICO
Activity: 156
Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
Activity: 113
I think this is a mid-level project. The team created a good hype around the project, so team was able to quickly assemble hard cap.
I have a question. Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
Listing on the exchanges is scheduled for July 2018.
This stage we announce on the website
Activity: 59
I have a question. Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
can I see some source code please?
The source code will be posted on GitHub in the coming days.
We will inform you.
It is necessary to point out the source code of the project to make sure the project is feasible and not a scam! All information needs to be transparent and accurate!
We started placing test projects on GitHub - https://github.com/MammothHub
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
can I see some source code please?
The source code will be posted on GitHub in the coming days.
We will inform you.
It is necessary to point out the source code of the project to make sure the project is feasible and not a scam! All information needs to be transparent and accurate!
Start Pre-sale MMT token - 1 June 2018 23:00
Activity: 280
I would also like to see more information about the project. When should we expect the first versions of mobile application?
We plan to launch the first versions of the mobile application in the 3-4 quarter of 2018.
Also in the 3rd quarter we will start to test efficiency of the Data Channel and Mammoth Protocol
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I would also like to see more information about the project. When should we expect the first versions of mobile application?
The website is open registration of participants for Pre-sale https://mammothblockchain.org/
Announcement of the updated whitepaper, and test source code in the coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: